Your earliest perp memory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
When i first came on some random guy gave me a molotov and offered to give me 20k which i thought was alot at the time if i ran into the pd and killed myself when throwing the molotov in the PD, and i did it, burnt down the pd then had some staff member take me to the roof, which then i jumped off and ran across the highway, luckily he saw i just joined and gave me another chance. I still use these bad boys to this day

Reaction score
Went to bazaar to buy a Mac-11 to mug someone, ended up mugging a cop infront of the hospital, disconnecting afterwards and receiving a week ban.

Kay

Reaction score
I saved @Jamie2200 and @Daragh from the cops raiding them
I killed most of the cops and all the SWAT but I was running low on rifle ammo for my ak.
I call for help in my org and
@Mexican Obama , Martino and some others came with m82's and shot them all. One of my org members bombed the pd lmfao

It then ended up SWAT coming back and I ran all the SWAT's over 1 by 1 xD

Edit
rip - Noticed it said *Earliest Memory* I thought it said , previous memories

Last edited:
Reaction score
Joined in July, left came back in like August met Duffy in 2013 outside bank and said we had same second names, me and Pear met started growing throughout December I robbed the bank and Pear had a bat, we drove off and split the cash. 2014 came and I invited Lewis to play he called me a massive faggot and turned out to be admin here years later.

Reaction score
When me, @MrAaron , our old friend Victor and @Robin Ljungberg were part of The Corleone, run by @LEWIS 088 (who I thought was a girl at first) and Leyer. Within the first day of playing I was part of a huge, mingey organisation that was centred around being as 'rule abiding' :)kappa:) as possible. After a short while I made a large amount of friends in the gamemode, which led to me joining the good old Belinksys from back in day.

My best times on perp were centred around growing, raiding and having a massive laugh with most of the server (as they were all part of belinksys). Them were the days when one person could sit on the server for 8 hours straight and not be bored for one minute, gosh I miss em so much.

Oh, and we can't forget how much I used to rip into Aaron for playing a roleplay server, the amount of times I called him a faggot for playing here is incredible. Who'd of thought that I'd now be an Administrator.... Gosh how times change :mrlewis:

Reaction score
When I first joined the server in August 2014 I named myself Kitty Cat cause I didnt know that it was a serious rp server.
@Jordan picked me up within seconds at the intersection and let me know that
PerpHeads was a serious rp server and I needed a new name.

I picked Mike Hunt and then continued with a tour with @Ash and another mod where they bought me clothes and stuff for drugs.
I had it easy :kitty:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Walked blindly around Paralake, eventually meeting Bolli. He told me where to go and stuff but was too mean to teach me much more. Eventually, I got my friend online and we started killing people with fire-extinguishers- we got banned by Moron and Alabin for it:
31677bf98c3abcdd5c83594386c70822.png

Then a few days later I broke rules and got banned by Moron and Alabin again:
cf4135b4351b94b26dc15566d4f62539.png

I was such a fucking mingebag.

Reaction score
"Is this prepheads"

First thing I said when I joined.
Joined in 20th October 2013

Reaction score
I actually remember my first day on perp like it was only a year ago :mraaron:

I was playing SWAT and met @Ash who then killed me. When my screen went black I left the server then rejoined thinking I bugged out, only to be picked up by @John Daymon explaining that it was not a bug. I was let off to go and play. I knew @MrAaron from previous communites and he took me to glass co where he got shot by @Standish and they took me in teaching me how to grow drugs. @Mannerwaffel told me how to put pots up straight. Then they took me to rob a bank with Jarheads. I got in @MoronPipllyd's 458 and I ended up getting stuck in the vault and having to be saved with another robbery.

Thats all I remember but from then I joined @Robin Ljungberg's org 'Virtuous' but then joined @Ash with the Montreal Family where I was underboss being one of the original members. It goes on from there.

//phone

Reaction score
I remember me being starving in game and I walked all the way down the highway to bazaar. A friendly person stopped and offered me a lift, but all I wanted was food, so he gave me a burger and I was on my way. I then was taken by a mod as he saw me walking on the highway, he saw that I was a newbie and showed me the monorail locations so that way I wouldn't have to walk on the highway and risk my life. I wish I could remember who that mod was :laughcry:

Reaction score
I was walking at intersection and got rammed by serval cars, i got killed and got revived by a staff member (i still dont know who it was) he told me that walking on the highway is not allowed.

After this 'accident' i read the rules properly.

Reaction score
Got an older memory;

Crafting bats and hiding them to then stumble upon them on foot patrol as a LEO, conveniently confiscating them.

Reaction score
My friend's Regals apartment got raided, the raider and us all got arrested for either possession of drugs or raiding. After I got out of jail I got a 1911 I found somewhere out of my storage which had about 4 bullets in it, I waited outside the PD for him to get out, and shot him in the head. That was my first kill on PERPHeads.

Deleted member 5920

I joined the server with Rapidmadman007 from another gmod server and I stole his car and got pulled over by the police who were really cool roleplayers and I got hooked.

My major memory was growing on the night V2 was released and @LEWIS 088 saying he would accept my refund request but never did it the fuck </3 RIP 10 small weed pots.

Reaction score
Me joining the server and then saying in my head "OMG I want to be police!!!!!" And then I run to the police department and then get ran over by a Volvo.......

When i first joined perp...

Reaction score
I joined the server through one of my Furry Friends then I spent about 8 ½ years downloading all the content. I called myself Hilbred Sticklebottom then got run over at the intersection to which I was instructed to change my name because it wasn't realistic.
Happy days!

Reaction score
Joining the server, walking straight onto the highway and being caught by @Chris then looking for the drug dealer NPC and being a fireman. I left shortly after.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Driving like a fucking retard over sidewalks and the emergency lane until i got pulled over while i was a COP by a LT and got my license taken. I then went walking for the next hour.

Reaction score
Me going around, as if perp was call of duty, back in Evo City.

I also, remember raiding the bank with Jay Henderson when me and him were sweatervest, and it going completely wrong and resulting in us with a hole in the middle of our 2 eyeballs, in the bathroom of the suburbs on Evo city.

2IpsOaW.png

Firework night, i got slightly carried away and resulted in another ban, just anotherone of my amazing journey of being a sweatervest.
Cqtc15K.png