Forced to Quit.

Reaction score
Though I can not say that I ever liked the way you go about dealing with stuff in perp I have to admit that you just did your very best, regardless of what other people may have thought. You were just another player, one that left his marks. I remember when you were just an innocent sweater with the bright green car at the back of the bazaar actually acting nice to people ic and just not really caring too much. Then you joined olsen, you changed for the worse to say the least and you got more and more toxic. you got banned more often and I would see gigantic salt mines in the chat every day. Yet again, there is nothing wrong with raiding from time to time and killing cops, however doing it in so frequently and aggressively destines people to dislike you and even staff members to harbour a biased opinion towards you. Believe me I was also salty most of the time, to a point where I would just quit basing all together and haven't done it ever since. You kinda came and gone from that point, hadn't seen or heard from you apart from the forums until just a week or two before the "changes to administration" purge happened. You seem like a changed person however many can believe this isn't the case. I wish you good luck if you don't return to perp.

tl:dr

i bet you were a good guy to some, just not for the majority

Deleted member 4116

Too the META Ts Folk, you’re a fucking laugh.
ayy

Thanks for all the good times Beav3r, I had alot of fun with you on the server and on the meta ts ofc.
I hope if you get unbanned you come back so we can fuck some people up.
This made me lowkey sad :(

Reaction score
Toxicity wont change, the whole player base is toxic. It's only myself that expresses it in a punishable way. See that cop watching you for 2 hours waiting for you to break 1 rule just to hope on the AR's dick so you get banned? ye, thats toxic and I cant stand what its turned into.
people wonder why the forefronting crims are so "toxic", and this is why lmfao. you wouldn't see them going around and doing everything in their power to piss off and make ARs on cops, but that's what they get done to them just because some cops can't handle getting killed. it's truly pathetic.

Reaction score
Though I can not say that I ever liked the way you go about dealing with stuff in perp I have to admit that you just did your very best, regardless of what other people may have thought. You were just another player, one that left his marks. I remember when you were just an innocent sweater with the bright green car at the back of the bazaar actually acting nice to people ic and just not really caring too much. Then you joined olsen, you changed for the worse to say the least and you got more and more toxic. you got banned more often and I would see gigantic salt mines in the chat every day. Yet again, there is nothing wrong with raiding from time to time and killing cops, however doing it in so frequently and aggressively destines people to dislike you and even staff members to harbour a biased opinion towards you. Believe me I was also salty most of the time, to a point where I would just quit basing all together and haven't done it ever since. You kinda came and gone from that point, hadn't seen or heard from you apart from the forums until just a week or two before the "changes to administration" purge happened. You seem like a changed person however many can believe this isn't the case. I wish you good luck if you don't return to perp.

tl:dr

i bet you were a good guy to some, just not for the majority
Aha, as a sweater I was nice to everyone. From a betrayal from @Jay THE FILTHY SNAKE (ly u americano) I joined Olsen due to @nade being a retard and asking me to base. Everyone was willing to put a knife in my back to be known as the guy "that banned an olsen member". It's not a nice feeling and until you join an org like Olsen its hard to understand what you actually go through. Cheers for the reply though dude.

Reaction score
people wonder why the forefronting crims are so "toxic", and this is why lmfao. you wouldn't see them going around and doing everything in their power to piss off and make ARs on cops, but that's what they get done to them just because some cops can't handle getting killed. it's truly pathetic.
Can't believe staff actually encourage this salty approach to getting a player banned, an accident is an accident and shouldn't be punished OOC. Don't start me on the bubble that every PLPD member is in with IA.

Reaction score
Although we played and spoke a lot more before you got into Olsen we still speak now and then but is is a shame you had to leave this way.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man.
I will always remember you in a bright green suit powergrowing in the back of bazaar shop 5 for a whole week and having a supercar on your first week on. I fucking hated you and thought that u were such a sado, however i made a poor judgement and you're actually a very nice guy. You werent the most toxic one out of your group and you didnt take ingame banter ooc (Apart from when you made an AR on me for carbombing @Glacial_Subzero )

All that beside cya. You are a sound guy

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man.
I will always remember you in a bright green suit powergrowing in the back of bazaar shop 5 for a whole week and having a supercar on your first week on. I fucking hated you and thought that u were such a sado, however i made a poor judgement and you're actually a very nice guy. You werent the most toxic one out of your group and you didnt take ingame banter ooc (Apart from when you made an AR on me for carbombing @Glacial_Subzero )

All that beside cya. You are a sound guy
That car bomb sit was the fucking best man! got myself banned for acting like a prat, although Adrish was questioned by many staff members at least he could tell when someone was going out of their way to get another banned.

Reaction score
I didnt get a tag and im sad ; ( , very nice pup and funny ( when he dosent bully me ), kinda dumb tho as he claims he made wagwan lol, ill still see you on meta TS and i bet that in 3 weeks if i check what u play it will be perpheads.

Reaction score
I didnt get a tag and im sad ; ( , very nice pup and funny ( when he dosent bully me ), kinda dumb tho as he claims he made wagwan lol, ill still see you on meta TS and i bet that in 3 weeks if i check what u play it will be perpheads.
I made Wagwan and you know it ;)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go but I do think you'll be back. How many perma bans did I take and you were still here? Ban evader, phoning the owner lmfao and a true CITIZEN. You'll be back.

L8r b,
Go play mc nub.