Forced to Quit.

Reaction score
Cya husky, if you ever come back, visit McYeke's and spend all your money <3

In all fairness tho mate, you and Dom were the only ones to gimme a hand in perp knowing I am a shit shot and getting me involved as much as you could which I am grateful for (even if I spent my time dead)

Reaction score
Cya husky, if you ever come back, visit McYeke's and spend all your money <3

In all fairness tho mate, you and Dom were the only ones to gimme a hand in perp knowing I am a shit shot and getting me involved as much as you could which I am grateful for (even if I spent my time dead)
Myself and Dom did this regularly but we never advertised it or asked for recommendations like everyone else, shit is fun helping sweaters/newer players to crim side

Reaction score
You'd assume they would think like that but unfortunately you are the minority.
I mean... I don't think that you were a cop any time recently. Besides I remember you as a very raging person.

I am not defending the salty officers, but...
... it's kinda your fault for breaking rules...

You were deffinetly a player that I'll personally remember.

Reaction score
why do people care about if someone is toxic or not on a garrys mod server. I know ma boy husky and he is a Sexy GUY, It's just this server that brings out the Cancer in everyone ;'(
Im very toxic, but if u actually know me out of perp you will <3 me :')

Reaction score
And all staff members remain quiet except for daymon lmfao

Husky sad to see you go like this. Hope you have as much fun with the next thing u do like you had when you started perp.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
i wont forget it when it was like 6 am for me, i had an ak and like 7 people raided me i killed 4 of you i 180d to the window behind me and killed nade while he was ontop of morons(windows were blocked, was a 1 tap aswell) but i died after tho..

ly husky
Difference is you could see through walls m8

Reaction score
@Husky
PMSL, Remember when you saved the fuck outa me before i nearly got arrested for 10k 10yrs for murder, Cheers Ma Dude, Got caught later though,
Have a great time on what ever you do,
thanks for the jokes and laughs ig and autistic raids ,JK,
CYA

Reaction score
I can see a trend here....

Get banned 3 days: Goodbye post
Get unbanned: Please delete goodbye post
Get banned 3 weeks: Very long goodbye post
Get unbanned: ??????

Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg

Reaction score
No hate towards you as a person, but Jesus Christ.
You brag on an online forum about conquering a roleplay server.
You talk your ass off over and over in an online forum about a clan in a video game having IC influence after afking for countless of hours looking at made up drugs.
You would die to convince us how "Olsen" is something majestic that had to be stopped by staff members, when in reality you were just hurting a gaming community by being toxic to the point of getting banned.

You don't play a video game for fun, you dedicated time to be toxic and actually got hurt whem something happened in a video game, going out of the actual game to cause beef between younger members of this community.
You are pathetic.

Reaction score
No hate towards you as a person, but Jesus Christ.
You brag on an online forum about conquering a roleplay server.
You talk your ass off over and over in an online forum about a clan in a video game having IC influence after afking for countless of hours looking at made up drugs.
You would die to convince us how "Olsen" is something majestic that had to be stopped by staff members, when in reality you were just hurting a gaming community by being toxic to the point of getting banned.

You don't play a video game for fun, you dedicated time to be toxic and actually got hurt whem something happened in a video game, going out of the actual game to cause beef between younger members of this community.
You are pathetic.

ngl you seem to have hate towards him as a person

Reaction score
I can see a trend here....

Get banned 3 days: Goodbye post
Get unbanned: Please delete goodbye post
Get banned 3 weeks: Very long goodbye post
Get unbanned: ??????

Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg

Makes a goodbye post: Get's banned
Gets unbanned with a good friend of mine also being unbanned who I have tried getting unbanned for a while: Says im coming back
Gets banned: Makes goodbye post
Gets unbanned: ??????

Reaction score
I mean... I don't think that you were a cop any time recently. Besides I remember you as a very raging person.

I am not defending the salty officers, but...
... it's kinda your fault for breaking rules...

You were deffinetly a player that I'll personally remember.
Don't blame you for assuming that but it isn't really true... to some extent anyway.

Before the CWB I was a Sgt on line to get Officer of the month where I was falsely banned bigups staff and it was magically given the instance I was banned to someone else despite me being told from CoD, DCoD & ACoD along with the Cpt of patrol that I would receive it. It didn't bother me much but it is what it is. I was then on line to get promoted to head of sections where I would help @ShadowJoey run it from a Lt position, magically again I was banned a day bifore but it was valid and so I resigned due to being spectated etc and wanted to focus on running Olsen as at the time Feng and Imperial were inactive. As my time in the PD I was notably the front runner in all divisons: TFTO I was doing the most apps with no complaints at times they would make me assess other TFTO's and in Academy I had the best record for Stage 1's 2's and 3's (3's only due to @Samuel making me insta close half of them ;) big ups ) I was extremely active and due to this I got a couple of awards here and there and tons of good reports from high ranks in the PD. Resigning made them full tilt on me, ripperonni.

Deleted member 6228

Stop breaking rules and you wont be banned, its really fucking simple. You have everything from weapons to rich cars and now you have nothing to do on the server except fucking people over. Don't blame your shitty behaviour on the admins. I have been around on the community on and off for years and for as long as i can remember you have broken rules similar to those of mine and you have gotten away with stuff no one else did, while i was gone for weeks.

You wont be missed.

And the same shit happens when husky is gone, everyone groups together into a toxic super org. Husky is the only guy I've seen try to help people?? I remember a number of occasions where we gave sweaters guns, pots, seeds and protected them.

Deleted member 5920

Staff team didn't target you though did they? Like can you really argue that considering both of your bans in the past week were when you started a situation with them so how did they target you if you started it?