Forced to Quit.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go but I do think you'll be back. How many perma bans did I take and you were still here? Ban evader, phoning the owner lmfao and a true CITIZEN.

L8r b,
Go play mc nub.
I still enjoy the server it's staff making it unplayable currently for me, so who knows. Let's see how the complaints go but then again not thinking about it at all. #FreeMartino and I'll be back.

ezpz go play minecraft noob

Reaction score
Go play mc nub.
sorry but you can't say that anymore or else I will report you
fVctS9E.png

Reaction score
Sad to see you go husky xoxo we'll talk sometime soon

still my best partner <3
Forced outta the PD again lOL, glad I spent a lot of time with you especially introducing you to the drug system and getting you in an Olsen base when no one knew you <3 Love u dude

Deleted member 1235

About time :booty:

Just like Communism you’ve tried your best but haven’t succeeded.

One less person to help me minge on the forums, especially with all these Israelis :angery:

/me presses f to pay respect :(

Reaction score
Next time you're out in the open wilderness with no sign of civilization, gather some kindling and start a small fire to keep yourself warm.
article-2413570-013EDA5B00000578-925_306x423.jpg

As you watch the fire, perhaps you'll come to terms that you'll be back in three weeks.

If not, then gather more kindling to keep yourself warm.

Reaction score
Husky, you are a good person which is sad to see you leave. I don't know what to say but to tell you good luck in your future life. I hope we can see you from time to time. I guess that's it... no more raidings ;'( .

Reaction score
I've never met you in game or OOC properly but even seeing you around and getting a few words said between each other made me think and still believe you are a chill person

I want to thank you for contributing by giving officers like me when on duty something to fight against and do, and hopefully you do well for yourself in the future

Reaction score
I didnt talk to you that much since my name was James Terry. People grind for money and thats why they probably want you gone. But if everybody powergrew all day then what was the point in Perp? I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
as much as I have hated you sometimes I have loved you, you've been an amazing guy to play with and just be around, sometimes I've been on the edge of just banning you for some fuzzy old demo I saved of you with @Adrish which was actually going to be a complaint on Adrish and nothing on you, to where we've been really good friends and raided with each other.

I hope you don't see me as someone who's been hunting you cus that's really not how I want to be remembered, rather a good admin who's also a good friend. Hope to see you in-game again some time.

Reaction score
Can't believe staff actually encourage this salty approach to getting a player banned, an accident is an accident and shouldn't be punished OOC. Don't start me on the bubble that every PLPD member is in with IA.
dude i'm not in a bubble thats a lie, I was demoted for tazing an officer asking if he was retarded and such???

Reaction score
as much as I have hated you sometimes I have loved you, you've been an amazing guy to play with and just be around, sometimes I've been on the edge of just banning you for some fuzzy old demo I saved of you with @Adrish which was actually going to be a complaint on Adrish and nothing on you, to where we've been really good friends and raided with each other.

I hope you don't see me as someone who's been hunting you cus that's really not how I want to be remembered, rather a good admin who's also a good friend. Hope to see you in-game again some time.

Daymon, you're so friendly

Reaction score
This isn't the way I would have wanted you to go Husky I would have much preferred if you had decided on your own terms when to leave instead of being snaked out and banned. I never hated you I just disliked the fact that you became full of yourself when you joined Olsen to a point where you pretty much changed overnight. I don't like it when I see my friends getting such huge egos when they mix in with a more popular group of people. It is true we have grown apart since you abandoned your lovely green suit but if I replaced you with any of my other friends on perp it would be the same story. If you do end up coming back make sure the next time you decide to leave it's on your own terms. I don't like seeing anyone (although there are some which I am glad are gone) being snaked and forced out of the community.

Reaction score

Nah I've never seen seen you as a staff out to get me, you have been a great friend and I wish more staff had your mentality when dealing with players. = )

Reaction score
I've never met you in game or OOC properly but even seeing you around and getting a few words said between each other made me think and still believe you are a chill person

I want to thank you for contributing by giving officers like me when on duty something to fight against and do, and hopefully you do well for yourself in the future
Unfortunately not all officers have the same mindset, criminals give you something to do and therefore should be respected. I'm tired of people feeling entitled honestly.

Reaction score
Unfortunately not all officers have the same mindset, criminals give you something to do and therefore should be respected. I'm tired of people feeling entitled honestly.
Well I am not sure about that. What can an officer be mad about while getting killed by a criminal. He does not take the risk of losing his weapon + paying a 10k ticket unlike a criminal.