Forced to Quit.

Reaction score
Well I am not sure about that. What can an officer be mad about while getting killed by a criminal. He does not take the risk of losing his weapon + paying a 10k ticket unlike a criminal.
You'd assume they would think like that but unfortunately you are the minority.

Reaction score
PLPD + Staff is a tumour on steroids, give your money to @Sorle so I can mug him
Way too much power for certain people that they seriously dont know how to handle it. When I'm being messaged by staff "its only a matter of time before you are banned" and hoping that I'm banned its time to leave. Money will be staying in my acc :p

Reaction score
You'd assume they would think like that but unfortunately you are the minority.
Well we are not able to change people's saltiness. But this should not make you leave. But it is your choice. I try to ignore salty people most of the time cause letting them make me leave will make them get what they wanted.

Reaction score
Well we are not able to change people's saltiness. But this should not make you leave. But it is your choice.
Nah its not that making me leave, majority of it is a couple of staff members who actively target myself and friends. Not mentioning names obviously = )

Reaction score
Nah its not that making me leave, majority of it is a couple of staff members who actively target myself and friends. Not mentioning names obviously = )
Oh staff. That makes sense. Now I get the point xD

A1L

Reaction score
Although I don't know you, you are a pretty fun guy. Come back when you have free time or when you're unbanned. (I wish I made that tap on you at the on-ramp but I didn't)

Reaction score
But I still can not judge from my point of view. I am not targeted by staff because im not in contact with some of them but i have heard that sentence you said a few times so I kind of believe you anyways. Hope you come back soon.

Reaction score
nigga no one plays PH for the game

u should've just joined us sooner because GMOD is the definition of toxic cancer

Reaction score
As much as I hated your IC behavior and constant non-stop raiding, it's still pretty sad to see you go. For now.

I think people should start doing what I do, make an in-game report, and if it doesn't get handled, leave it. I mean, it's a game, whatever.
I haven't made many ARs unless it was absolutely necessary, typically I'd rather go and deal with shit in-character it's far more entertaining this way in the end anyway.

And yes before you go "but you made this petty ar!!111" that was before I realized that perp's playercount was decreasing with the amount of ARs being made.
Either way, as sad as the whole staff demotion situation was, I can't help but laugh at the insanely childish behavior that was involved in having all that happen. As much as this is a game, @Naked Snake raises a valid point, gmod is fucked. No one views it as just a game, but a king of the hill gamemode.

Later tho.

Reaction score
As much as I hated your IC behavior and constant non-stop raiding, it's still pretty sad to see you go. For now.

I think people should start doing what I do, make an in-game report, and if it doesn't get handled, leave it. I mean, it's a game, whatever.
I haven't made many ARs unless it was absolutely necessary, typically I'd rather go and deal with shit in-character it's far more entertaining this way in the end anyway.

And yes before you go "but you made this petty ar!!111" that was before I realized that perp's playercount was decreasing with the amount of ARs being made.
Either way, as sad as the whole staff demotion situation was, I can't help but laugh at the insanely childish behavior that was involved in having all that happen. As much as this is a game, @Naked Snake raises a valid point, gmod is fucked. No one views it as just a game, but a king of the hill gamemode.

Later tho.
One day we can place salt at @Glacial_Subzero 's door once more with @Takeshi's Castle

Reaction score

Nah, they should just stop making reports all together because that's what's killing off shit

Deleted member 4116

The thing is people cry to fast, when they get shot or get killed (aka RDM’d aka 2.5 aka 3.4 aka 3.6) or whatever they call it when they get killed they cry. For me it’s a chance to get them back because I love it when people start shooting me. I couldn’t care less about loosing fews M4’s but to some people it’s like loosing a car but ye. I hope shit do chance and everything is back like 2015. People just got to stop reporting like a bitch. Instead of trying to deal with it on the forums why not deal with it in-game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's a shame too see you go, we had our ups and downs over the year. I hope to see you again once the ban time expires.
Big ups byford, I've liked seeing you change since the last time I was banned. You've genuinely changed into someone who just wants to be there for fun and I resPECC that. <3 L8r bro

Reaction score
i wont forget it when it was like 6 am for me, i had an ak and like 7 people raided me i killed 4 of you i 180d to the window behind me and killed nade while he was ontop of morons(windows were blocked, was a 1 tap aswell) but i died after tho..

ly husky