Frank's 3rd Try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Frank

IN-GAME NAME: Frank Sciberras

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Well, I want to become an enforcer to obviously enforce rules. I think that I am ready and I have come to that state to say I am ready. I have been in the community for around 7 Months, and I have been trying to be helpful all the time. Becoming enforcer is a dream, because it is challenging and you need to work hard for it, and thats what im capable for. I know how to enforce rules well, and know them by heart. In these 7 months, I have learned, been taught, and saw how enforcer has some responsibility too. He doesn't just enforce rules, he helps the community, and I want to become like that. I am helpful, kind and calm. I know how to handle situations really well, and I have learned on how to calm down, and take a situation calmly. I have every requirement needed, I read the rules and know what to do.

Experience in enforcing rules

I have multiple experience in enforcing rules, I have been been staff on about 4 servers. I have been staff on 2 of the servers for more than 3 months, but then resigned as I had found PERP and didn't let go of it. I report rulebreakers when I can, I also do AR's. For example when a sweatervest runs down the highway, I tell him to stop, tell him the rule he broke which is 3.21 and tell the staff to explain to him the rules calmly. As a witness, I suggest @GamingPeach to tell you as I was administrating a server with him. I try my hardest on the server so no rule-breakers get away with rule breaking, and I try to report everything bad.

Key Points and Capabilities

I honestly believe Key points and capabilities are mostly required to become part of the staff team. My key points and capabilities base on respect, loyalty and responsibility. I am very responsible of my work, and loyal to people higher ranks than me. I try to respect others, but I don't get that back most of the time. But most of the time, I try to make new friends, tell new players how to play and tell them what to do. I am really helpful, and have a capability which is hearing others, and communicating well with them. I am not biased, and fair as can be. When I talk to someone, and someone interrupts me I try to tell him to stop, and hear the first talker speak. I try to keep situations calm, and I communicate very very well. I honestly think, that I fit in the staff team, I have the required Capabilities and key points to be part of the staff team.

Rule Knowledge and Activity

My rule knowledge is pretty good in my opinion, I know the rules by heart, and know how to enforce them. I find a lot of rule-breakers crossing the highway, breaking 3.4, 3.24 and much more rules and I try to warn them in [LOOC] about it, and if they don't listen, I call the staff as always.
About my activity, I am back. I have been active everyday, RP'ing and doing my best for people to do like me. I wish people can do like me, RP and help out the community other then saying bad stuff about each other, we are a community, we stay strong together! My activity has increased, and I feel that I am also a really dedicated member. Just because I left a couple of times, doesn't mean I don't care, because I always came back. And, when you let someone go, then it comes back, you just know that something is stuck to it. Like PERP. I have learned from mistakes from the past, and I know now what to do. I have also done some guides to help new players out so that they can settle in, and make new friends.

About Roleplay

When I come on the server, I immediately try to RP, either its resturantRP or its MarketRP, depends on the mood I am in. I do a lot of RP with @LEWIS 088 and he helps me a lot. I know this ain't a big requirement, but every small requirement counts. I try to bring the joy in roleplay servers, and try my hardest to bring as many players as possible. Probably Roleplay is the most popular gamemode on GMod, thats why I want them to join PERP, for RP and the fun of their lifes!
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am, poke if you need help with anything or questions!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, that I really want this job, I am ready and I have every requirement needed. I feel im ready, and I KNOW im ready. Also, I would like to thanks @LEWIS 088 for helping me when needed about OOC stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my Recommendations:
https://perpheads.com/posts/83736/
https://perpheads.com/threads/philip-frank-and-john-syna-tec.10823/
https://perpheads.com/threads/frank-works-as-a-cashier.10312/#post-77612
https://perpheads.com/threads/frank-paul-matthews.9474/
https://perpheads.com/threads/frank.8565/#post-65800

----------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week - [✓]
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record - [✓]
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them - [✓]
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone - [✓]
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - [✓]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've really seen you being helpful the past week, and your rp is really nice.

+support and good luck!

Reaction score
The application is well written but I suggest you get in-game time up a bit because you have been inactive for a while but your application shows all the good quality's of a good applicant.

Reaction score
@Frank was a mod on a gta 5 server I was co-owner, I accepted him, he was an okay staff member, but personal I feel as if he has changed and could handle this rank and be successful. However I don't really role play with @Frank but I've seen him role play as a cop and I do believe he needs to talk in a calmer way towards fellow players.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but is it your thing to go inactive for a brief period of time then come back and make an Enforcer app?

Reaction score
Well last application you made I was unsure of but on this on its a huge +Support but on this one I can agree, I now think you are 110% compatible to enfore the rules and a nice person to all and Freindly to all (I think) and was a good staff member on a old server personally think I was better @GamingPeach wasn't I now :D but yea that's my verdict!

Reaction score
Today you got mad over me killing you which kinda makes me think about how calm you can be.
You claim I was roasting you, when you asked in OOC chat why you got killed, and I told you over Steam.
Neutral

Reaction score
Personally I think you need to mature a little bit. No offense, but if you came to my report I wouldn't be able to take you seriously. I think it just comes with age. Good luck though.

Alex

+Support, frank i have personally not seen you roleplay for a LONG time as i am banned, but to be honest, looking at your applicatino, the way you behave, and i do believe your rp has improved, i believe you could be a great enforcer. I believe you should get a chance as a enforcer :) Good luck

Reaction score
I dont think Frank should be underestimated due to his voice,like mine It's high pitched, he has an extensive knowledge of the rules.

User0

The only thing I can say for now is that you should become police more and learn the laws better.
Other than that you're pretty much active, but you may not be mature enough in an OOC context.
I've also seen you in LOOC attempting to enforce rules but sadly only can be really "enforced" through reports.
Though most of the people you talk to about the rules will understand the mistake some won't and move along and totally ignore you because you have no real "power". Again work on the laws and become an officer to enforce laws more so staff and or players can see you.

Reaction score
Neutral;

As previously stated by Liam, I don't feel that you are mature enough to hold the role. Although their are not any age restrictions within the staff team I just think that 13 is a bit too young to become part of the staff team at this moment in time. Also, with regards to your age/maturity I don't feel that people would be able to take you seriously as a staff member. However, on the plus side I have seen you trying a little bit with all the guides that you have been creating and I seem to see you sometimes in the /help chat attempting to answer any questions thrown at you.

Key Tips:
  • Become more active within the /help chat
  • Try to sign up for more jobs that will enable you to get into sits and show off your skills ie; Police officer.
  • Ensure you are mature with your role-play and do more than just grow drugs.
If you follow these tips and take on board constructive criticism you will be a step closer to becoming a staff member.

Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
+Support
3rd Times a Charm.
Other than that,I think you matured a little bit and you should be able to Enforce rules.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Frank

I have multiple experience in enforcing rules, I have been been staff on about 4 servers. I have been staff on 2 of the servers for more than 3 months, but then resigned as I had found PERP and didn't let go of it. I report rulebreakers when I can, I also do AR's. For example when a sweatervest runs down the highway, I tell him to stop, tell him the rule he broke which is 3.21 and tell the staff to explain to him the rules calmly. As a witness, I suggest @GamingPeach to tell you as I was administrating a server with him. I try my hardest on the server so no rule-breakers get away with rule breaking, and I try to report everything bad.

Oh god please no. He was an admin elsewhere? He's not too credible imo. However, to be Frank with you Frank - I couldn't and wouldn't be able to take you seriously as an Enforcer or as someone within a position in power with your age. Sure, I concede that your rule knowledge is extensive and you're somewhat mature for your age. However I still just can't see you handling admin sits accordingly as you consistently show lapses in judgement at times with your posts around the forums. Also, I don't think your spoken English is very strong either if I'm not mistaken. So until you correct those faults, it'll always be a -support from me

Reaction score
-Support, I believe you are not ready to step up as an Enforcer. Another day when you got killed by the police when you had hostage. After that you decided to start claiming that we can't kill you because you had hostage what was runing around in the street. I told you that i can give you a reason in teamspeak what you decided to come hear and start raging to me because it didn't go your way and decided to DC.

Many of you may disagree with me but this is my opinion.

Reaction score
I would like an improvement in your general activity and conduct i have not seen you often. I am not fairly active in teamspeak and I never see you onif this is for a reason that is not your fault it is fine then. I would also ask to leave longer spaces between apps and make sure you have proven yourself enough that people recognise that you have what it takes.

I will keep an eye out both on the server and TS

Reaction score
See I'm really not for and not against on this application but your communication to the staff team a month ago caused you to have a negative effect on your name and the way you said "Fredy you fat go eat sausages" or something along those lines and said "Why you mod then?" to me and Tyla was really disrespectful and if I'm honest your running for enforcer not a par session - for example
7629a994f01d4390bd4c09b3b282f984.png
You two really need to act serious if you want the rank.

The second thing is you keep saying the wrong answers in the /help chat and if I'm honest it would be easier to not say a word since new players could do the wrong thing (just make sure you're right)

Your activity on team-speak is joining a channel and muting which defeats the purpose of talking to individuals to train you up to publicly talking to others, other than than you're active in-game.
c36247e4360b4e708c7c1c339d7ed1c6.png

Neutral.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Listen, Frank.

I'm not going to sit here and type a full paragraph on how the entire community hates you, because that's not what this community is about. We're here to be friendly & nice with each other, but most importantly to play this amazing roleplay server we're given to play.

Frank is a person who is down to earth, funny and knows the rules like the back of a takeaway menu. He demonstrates this highly by helping people in /help chat, OOC and other means of benefiting other users on the server. Frank has recieved a lot of critisim, but I wonder if his voice was a little different people would see him differently.

My biggest concern about you is your conduct within the community, you seem to keep getting into certain situations where you loose your cool and/or your conduct is not satisfactory at all. I understand you have said sorry to a few people after said situations, however sometimes sorry does not cut it and you have to change your ways before you're taken seriously again.

For the future, I'd recommend that you stay out of any sticky situations (creampie) and overall try to build some bridges with community members.

Good luck with this application, and well done on your newly recieved Supervisor position.

Reaction score
I think Frank is an extremely dedicated soul who really puts tonnes of effort into this application. However I think you should be a little bit calmer when you're confronted with perturbing situations.
Ignore the people who say that your age is not sufficient because they don't understand the meaning of maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.