Frank's 3rd Try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Neutral
I will try to be honest here:
Frank I would like to +support you but I can't, sorry. You may have enough knowledge of the rules but as you may have heard, what you do not have is rage control. You claim to have IRL issues and that's completely understandable but that doesn't explain all your sudden mood change and you raging everytime when something doesn't come up your way. Let me brief you with some situations:

-When Sake killed you when we were basing you raged so hard, I think you remember. Then you frankily left forever the server. When you came back you changed your ig name, telling me that you want me to leave you alone. In a couple of weeks you apologised which I think it was mature of you but still, I had already lost my friend who I was playing with, almost always and would trust him.
-You rage so easily and flame so much on cs go when we play. Now you may ask how the f*** is cs go related with perp. Well it isn't but it still shows your ability to stay clam, be friendly.

Many say that your voice doesn't sound good to be taken in a serious tone but I disagree with that. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Walker's voice the kinda the same too? or was, dunno. He still managed to be a mod and he did his job well.

Anyways try to not rage so much and be more friendly. I think that you need at least 2 months to manage to not rage so often if you really want to and then I will happily +support you.

Also try not to leave any more Frank forever goodbyes :kappa:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Frank, I'm going to give my complete opinion here mate.

Before I start I will state that I'm going to be giving you a neutral support.

Supports:
You're pretty friendly most of the time.
You know a lot of the rules.
You're fairly active.
You're mature for your age.

-Support:
You often try to talk about OOC things IC.
You sometimes get angry in the OOC chat when someone is doing an IC action against you.

Honestly mate I recommend you keep at this but I don't feel like you're ready for such a position as Enforcer, You're a great member of the community though!

Reaction score
Neutral
Before I did not think you were suitable for this position but you appear to have matured more recently, your law knowledge is sufficient for the position as you were made a supervisor recently. If you are denied I would continue the way you have been recently and apply again some time in the future.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include and insufficient display of rule knowledge and appropriate judgement and discretion. We have also noticed some flaws in your communication skills - specifically in heated situations or situations that effect you negatively, we suggest you work on this before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.