Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Frank

IN-GAME NAME: Frank Sciberras

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:64536372

upload_2016-2-8_0-45-21.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction on Myself:

Hello there, for anyone that probably do not know me, the name is Frank Sciberras. I am a 13 year old gamer. I do about 1-6 hours a day playing PERP / Other games, which are amazing. My hobbies are playing football (soccer) and gaming. I am very mature (In my opinion) and still improving. I am calm, and patient in situations which if you don't have those, then you probably won't succeed anywhere. Anyway, I joined PERP in 2015, in February. I will be doing a year soon on the 25th! I do think I am ready for this position, I try to use /help a lot when people are in-need and respond to people that are in need of help.

Past experience in enforcing rules on other servers / Gamemodes:

I have been staff on a total of about 5 servers, ranging from GMod to ArmA III. I have been staff on 4 GMod servers, which are OxygenUnit, EternalGaming, 1 SCP-RP server and a DarkRP one, I honestly do not remember the ArmA III server, but it was Altis Life. This has helped me to become more mature and calm in situations because when you're in a staff situation you are Supposed to be calm and try your best to avoid any confusion. I know what to do in situations, such as listening to the reporter's story first then listening to the other guy's story. When I am in an admin sit, in PERP, I teach the player that broke the rules and tell him how he can avoid the situation upon happening again.

Key Points and Skills:

I honestly believe Key points and capabilities are mostly required to become part of the staff team. My key points and capabilities are based on respect, loyalty and responsibility. I am very responsible of my work, and loyal to people higher ranks than me. I try to respect others, but I don't get that back most of the time. But most of the time, I try to make new friends, tell new players how to play and tell them what to do. I am really helpful, and have a capability which is hearing others, and communicating well with them. I am not biased, and fair as can be. When I talk to someone, and someone interrupts me I try to tell him to stop, and hear the first guy speak. I try to keep situations calm, and I communicate very very well. I honestly think, that I fit in the staff team, I have the required Capabilities and Key points which will help me not just in staff team but actually in other situations. My activity has increased, and I feel that I am also a really dedicated member. Just because I left a couple of times, doesn't mean I don't care, because I always came back. And, when you let someone go, then it comes back, you just know that something is stuck to it. I am have a lot of patience, which can help me immensely in this. I am also an active member which I can do reports a lot of the times and actually help out other players.

Roleplay Activities / Experience:

My roleplay activities consist on actual serious roleplay, which is in my opinion great. I try to roleplay more optimistic than others, like for example when I am doing a Resturant Roleplay, I actually try to act out the character, I try my best and hardest so people can enjoy this amazing gamemode. I've learned a lot, from a lot of people and have improved. I am very consisted in roleplay, and it is a delight. I have been in some ArmA III Life servers, which is very serious. I try to my full extent to bring joy in roleplay so other people enjoy the server more. I try my best to actually present roleplay to other people to enjoy, as an officer and as a citizen.

Rule knowledge:

When I am on PERP, many players break rules as they do not read the rules atleast two times to actually know what they have to do. When I see a person breaking the rules, I immediately tell him in [OOC] / [LOOC], and if they do not care I just report them so that they can actually read and understand the rules other than just reading 2 numbers. I teach people and try my best so people can learn the rules and actually play by the rules other than minging around. I have learned a lot about my bans, and acknowledged them. I know what is right, and what is wrong. I try my hardest on the server so no rule-breakers get away with rule breaking, and I try to report everything which is breaking the rules. I try to wait for staff and try not to annoy them, after I ask if they're busy, I do an AR most of the time as I can't stand rule-breakers in the community always trying to break the server and getting it much worse.

Activity:

I became very active in the last few days, which made me think twice about something. I am fed up of myself doing these "Inactive" posts, so I will be evading those when I can. I will surely not leave the community again. Also, I became very active these last few days which helped me settle back in with people and actually make friends with new people. I was childish before, with the posts but I have improved a lot and do wish that I can prove it to everyone. I do atleast about 9 hours in the weekend and about 5 hours in school days. I have also become very active on the forums and in /help, where is people ask for anything I try my hardest to help out, below are some screenshots on who I helped out!

Why I wish to become an enforcer:

Well, I want to become an enforcer to obviously enforce rules. I think that I am ready and I have come to that state to say I am ready. I have been in the community for around 11 Months, and I have been trying to be helpful all the time.

I wish to become an enforcer, to firstly say to enforce the rules. Honestly, and I am serious about this, not much moderators are there to help. Although there are other reports, the moderators are always busy with other stuff like roleplay, and although I do roleplay I wish to enforce the rules and respond to reports immediately. I wish to do so, so not much people complain and kick rule breakers away. I wish to handle reports, and handle them well and professionally how I am supposed to do.

Why I should be accepted:

I should be accepted for the reasons stated:

• Calm, and patient in heart-pumping situations
  • Responsible and does not hide if a mistake is done
  • Loyal and respectful to other members of the community
  • Helpful in the community, and also in real life.
  • Try my hardest so the community can be much better

I should be accepted not just because of that, because I meet the requirements and think that I am mature enough that I can go higher than I am currently. My voice might be the problem, but at the same time not. Everyone has went through having a high-pitched voice, which is honestly not my fault. I still try, and never give up on this, because I know that it is not a problem. After going through hard times, in my life, I have been looking at the positive side. I might be squeaky but I have thorough rule knowledge and would be honored to be given the rank of enforcer if I get accepted. I will try my hardest to actually fight for this community, and keep it alive. A lot of rule-breakers just come in the city hardly having any knowledge on what Serious RP is, that's why I should be accepted, to help them out in becoming better roleplayers, or to enforce the rules how it should be within this community. The moderators in this community are very nice, and do their job really well, that's why I despise them and look at them as role-models. I wish to be one myself, so the community can actually have someone to look up for, to have a shoulder to hang on. I have become really active, and when I saw @Mannerwaffel become an enforcer, after a long inactivity, I saw hope. I began thinking, even though he was an amazing administrator, I can be like him. Also, I have been thinking, that although I am Maltese I still speak fluent english where it is understandable. I have great communication skills and a cool head in really tricky and hot situations. Also I think I should be accepted for the reasons of this application, I have tried my hardest to make this my best application so far, although it wouldn't do much of a difference it can top it off. I am a known member from 11 months ago and a lot of people know me badly, but I changed a lot as you can see. When something wrong happens, I avoid situations in OOC and take them in /report or in Action Requests where they are dealt with accordingly. I have a great amount of hours on GMod (2150hrs) which I spend 3/4 of them all playing PERP. I am a very talkative and I can communicate well with other players really well.

"Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include and insufficient display of rule knowledge and appropriate judgement and discretion. We have also noticed some flaws in your communication skills - specifically in heated situations or situations that effect you negatively, we suggest you work on this before reapplying."

That's what MoronPipllyd said months ago, and I did plan to change it. My resolution for the new year was to change and have a chance upon this community, and I tend to do that. I am certain I will get it, even if people do not support me, I know myself I changed.

Action Requests I Made:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.11967/#post-88543

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.11402/#post-84525

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.10829/#post-80996

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-imed-lahmar.10255/#post-76987

Guides Made by Me:

https://perpheads.com/threads/franks-useful-guides-1.11248/

https://perpheads.com/threads/franks-useful-guides-2.11268/

https://perpheads.com/threads/franks-useful-guides-3.11307/

https://perpheads.com/threads/franks-useful-guides-4.11361/

Recommendations:

https://perpheads.com/posts/83736/

https://perpheads.com/threads/philip-frank-and-john-syna-tec.10823/

https://perpheads.com/threads/frank-works-as-a-cashier.10312/#post-77612

https://perpheads.com/threads/frank-paul-matthews.9474/

https://perpheads.com/threads/frank.8565/#post-65800

https://perpheads.com/threads/frank.11279/

https://perpheads.com/posts/100441/ <--------- Recent

https://perpheads.com/threads/frank.13500/

upload_2016-2-8_0-46-16.png
upload_2016-2-8_0-46-22.png
upload_2016-2-8_0-46-28.png
upload_2016-2-8_0-46-33.png
upload_2016-2-8_0-46-38.png
upload_2016-2-8_0-46-48.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am quite certain

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: In the past few weeks I have spoken to a lot of people and became friends with them too, I think i have a good friendship with most of the admins and I am always friendly to everyone. i am often talking in teamspeak and I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. It took me about 2 hours to do this whole application, and took me almost 5 months to improve. I am honestly, positive about this. I wish I can be given a chance, and try my hardest for this server to be the best and #1.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Inbox

Teamspeak 3 - Frank

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week - [✓]
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record - [✓]
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them - [✓]
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone - [✓]
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - [✓]
--------------------------------------------

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-8_0-44-52.png
    upload_2016-2-8_0-44-52.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 32
  • upload_2016-2-8_0-46-2.png
    upload_2016-2-8_0-46-2.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 49
  • upload_2016-2-8_0-46-9.png
    upload_2016-2-8_0-46-9.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, after speaking to you on teamspeak, my view on you has changed completely. There is evidently a tremendous effort put into this application, you have become more mature over the past few weeks, and have learned how to keep calm in angering situations. Your roleplay as a police officer is fantastic! In general, you're a very funny and friendly person, which is why I think you're a perfect candidate for holding the enforcer rank.

I am giving @Frank my full +Support.

Reaction score
The screenshots of you helping these people just seems like you did it to actually take the screenshot, which is kinda awkward.
But you're an ok guy, and worse people have been Enforcer, so why not.

I mean Senlin got it, honestly.

Reaction score
I have seen you often enough on the server and on the teamspeak server in a good mood, I have nothing to say against you and going to give this a +support and wish you the best luck with your application

Reaction score
+ Support
Great guy, have a good knowledge of the rules, knows how to roleplay, and good to stay calm in any situation.
The application is very good, and i hope you will succeed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

+Support
Frank is a nice guy. Here at the things that Frank improves himself!
1. Active on TeamSpeak.
2. Active in game.
3. Always when I need help and ask him on steam he helps me!

4. He is loyal.
5. Active in Help and OOC chat.
6. And as last! He made much effort in his Enforcer Application. Never saw a great Enforcer application like this! So much effort in it.

I think Frank needs to get a chance as Enforcer, because his roleplaying is on point! And has good Law and Rule knowledge!

Good luck Frank!

Reaction score
  • +Support
  • Frank i think you you are ready you help in ooc and you are active on the sever and you made some effort on the APP

Reaction score
n8pXcCO.png

yes

Amber Powell

+support frank is the person i would recommend, he knows all the rules and doesn't have to look them up in a situation. hes a nice person and would make a great enforcer

Reaction score
-Support
My encounters with Frank been brief, but what I have seen is poor judgment skills and not being diplomatic in cases.
I feel a person that takes their tasks of enforcing the rules must have a backbone. Something I havent seen in Franks case.
Id say its a work in progress but his not there for the roll yet.

I am only complying of my own experiences with Frank.

Reaction score
Frank is a pretty alright player. I personally used to hate Frank for his childish actions, but over time he has proven himself to be more mature that he used to be. Good luck Frank :)

Reaction score
You used to be quite annoying- granted we all were at some point.

Recently, you have improved quite a lot; I am a believer in 'change' and 'forgiveness' unlike many others in the community. As of right now, i'm not sure you are fit to act as a staff member on this community right now as you have shown some negative signs such as immaturity in stages and you have 'left' the community a few times.

Personally, and perhaps on behalf of some others, I would like to see even more improvement on your attitude. I cannot say too much about your activity as I have probably been less active than you have recently, nor can I comment on your roleplay ability recently.

I will leave it as a neutral statement: Work on what I- and others have suggested and you should get the position at some point.

Reaction score
I am supporting this enforcer application for the following reasons:

Good qualities:
  • You are an active member of the community and maintained your presence for several months.
  • Your roleplay skills are good.
  • You have put effort into the appication.
Improvement qualities:
  • Continue to show detemination and dedication to the communtiy while remaining calm and showing enforcer qualities.

Reaction score
+Support
Told me he'd get my crush to go out with me if I replied
1ndK1.jpg

totally not set up
But seriously, Frank is a great guy and he's put a lot of effort into this application. He's applied a few times and I, personally, think he can keep calm in bad situations.

I mean like, he got carbombed and didnt care. Who does that?
With my experience with Frank, he's shown me that he has a vast knowledge of the rules, and always tries to help people when they need it OOC, as shown in the pictures in the app.
I feel that Frank would be a great addition to the staff team, and would settle right in.
Then become Shaun's bae.
THERES YOUR DAMN REPLY, FRANK. NOW MAKE HER SAY YES!

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT I have quite a few role-play experiences with Frank! I think he would be a great mod because he shows a clear understanding of all the rules and is very calm. Im sure Frank would be a great addition to the staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.