George Johnson's / TraxØGJ's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: George Johnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87834225

Why should you be Enforcer: Well, I'll start with the reason why I'm making this application. Well I'm making this application because I feel I'm ready to take the Enforcer's position. People usually like to break rules others just attempt to break, because they don't know the rules. And I want to help the staff team to can take care of them, and make sure the number of Rule breakers doesn't grow.

I've 2 weeks play time, and I played since June / July. I'm sure, that I'm capable of teaching others the rules and correct few mistakes that they think it's right. Pretty much, to be honest is not easy to hold a big community like PH, so I want to help on it and maybe get a higher rank.

I would like to have a "job" as make people follow rules and make sure they follow them, and make we don't get new people destroying RP. And help people don't make mistakes, is something I like to do.

Have you been admin in another server: No, and would be a pleasure to take place here.

Are you active on TEAMSPEAK: Well sometimes I just log in to see how things doing, and another times I take a small conversation if needed. To be honest I'm not "too active".

Do you have something to day: Yes I do. Pretty much people will search my name and will don't find nothing about me on the bans. But I got a ban (See Ban), and this was a mistake I made when I had probably 2 days of gameplay (didn't know a lot of RP). Just to people don't start giving -Supports, I admit this was a ban witch was incorrectly to do. And I broke 3.24 and 3.4. And those were the rules that I fixed looking at them, trying to learn that I shouldn't do that anymore.

Contact Information:

Steam

Reaction score
-Support, I rarely got to see you ingame, But when i saw you, I killed you (for reasons aka self defence :p)
We were in gang, We hated some of the gang memebers, But still i don't think your ready for this postion, It is rare i see you helping players on the server in OOC, Goodluck anyways.

EDIT, Changing my support to NEUTRAL! I saw him in game now, Hes begining to help people, But theres still something missing, Its rare i see him IC, so a neutral.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support
Nice guy, Can admit when he has made a mistake, I think he would be a good Enforcer.

Reaction score
Right so i completley change what i had previously said, Trax is very active and knowledgable when it comes to helping people out in either OOC or Help Chat. I feel that he has a good knowledge of the rules which means that he would be able to Enforce them to a good degree. +Support!

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Support You don't seem very enforcer material as the others said. Also, I don't recall you ever being on the server. Try talking to more people and being friendly so we all can get a taste for how you are.

Reaction score
Well known player in Perpheads, and he has been active for a long time. He is aware of the rules and every action made by him is taken in consideration. +Support

Reaction score
+Support I have played with you alot, and everytime you roleplay you do it nicely, without breaking any rules as far as I've noticed. You have a wide knowledge about the rules aswell, and you are a quite nice guy !

Trande

Incredibly nice guys, and talked a lot to me. He spent the last week clarifying rules by asking me. He is very active on the server and really deserves a chance. Your - supports shouldn't even be considered. You never see him? Then how do you know about him being enforcer material or not? + support

Reaction score
-support the rp i have had with you has not been the best I don't think you are enforcer material

Status
Not open for further replies.