GREAT Staff team! GREAT community!

Reaction score
I was also toxic when I held my role, if someone was being a retard I'd straight up tell them that and tell them to fuck off, and guess what, no one cared. 0 staff complaints, not spoken to once.

Stop protecting the snowflakes and start accepting more people. Hell, even jobs are easier to get than staff on perp atm.

Reaction score
I was also toxic when I held my role, if someone was being a retard I'd straight up tell them that and tell them to fuck off, and guess what, no one cared. 0 staff complaints, not spoken to once.

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score
Remove staff from being an elitist cult that can do any acts when they are a mere moderator and go unpunished. Allow more people, punish staff more for abuse and boom issue fixed.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

-Community Manager

Reaction score
I haven't complained about the rejected applications, more or less that you need MORE staff members and that you should go ahead scout for players to invite to the staff team instead of having them apply.