Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lelios1

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:48889607

IN-GAME NAME: Akio Hibiki

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I like the server and the community, having a position where I can help in more ways than I can atm is great. I love helping people in general and that's what I expect to do. Current limitations like not having a lot of ooc messages and having to wait a while between help messages sometimes gets in the way when for example I'm trying to answer someone's question. I'll also be able to create polls on suggestions that the maker forgot to make one! (I think)

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I've been a moderator for over a year and a player for more than 5 thus I can say that I have lots of experience with this kind of work and knowledge of the gamemode and server. I also believe that I can approach people in a kind manner and help solve most issues they are having.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have been a staff member on perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
A screenshot showed me writing the n word on the shoutbox. However, I believe that this was taken way out of context. Until a few months ago, writing the n word on the shoutbox would transform it to a :tuna: emote. This was however removed for an unknown reason. Regardless, during the time I wrote that message, :tuna: was still a thing, thus the message was a simple :tuna:. There was no racist intent, neither a secret meaning behind the emote. The reason I closed the application was simply because I couldn't be bothered explaining when I was close to the end of the semester. So that's that
Some might have seen me being permanently banned recently. I requested to be banned to focus on my exams which may or may not have helped. That's over now so yeah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Lellios is one of the most competent members there is on the server. He is always helpful and fun to hang around with. I hope he will join the helper team! He will be a great gain!

Reaction score
+support for engaging in conversations, -support for ignoring me
7af6036cbb78096653d4dcc96d0b5a88.png

Reaction score
@rogue My point being he asked to be CWB'd to concentrate elsewhere and now he feels like its good to apply for staff? Would it not make sense to come back, evaluate your situation and get back into the community? he hasn't been active in the last month.

Reaction score
If he's asked to be unbanned, that might mean that he's finished his work etc.

Reaction score
+Support
Although I haven't seen lelios on recently, most likely because I haven't been on is some time, I remember him being a great staff member. I don't see how him asking for a permanent ban should affect his application if he wanted to focus on school rather than focus on perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.