Reaction score
149425407955975.png
STEAM NAME: .Henk¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IN-GAME NAME: Henk Maller
Picture of IN-GAME character:
E57C2EB67D5F3AF268913458392511110E93E75F
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51930805

Personal info:
Language that I speak: English and Dutch.

Work: Programmer

What do I like:
First of all, I like my job, I just love to make things and why? It's just magical that a piece of code can be transferred to a working program. Also, I love to game and to watch and play soccer.

PerpHeads History:
I have been on PerpHeads now for I guess roughly 1,5 years and I really like the server and the community himself. I made a lot of friends here and spend most of my spare time on this server. I'm currently an LT in the PLPD.

Why do I think I should become an enforcer?
Firstly, I'd like to say yes I have experienced my downs with the rules on the server, but I definitely learned my lessons from the bans/warns. However, don't let this record be the judge,

I want to be an enforcer because I want to help the server with many tasks such as handling report, punishing rule-breakers, and helping new people around ( You know just to give them a push in the right direction). I believe I have the necessary experience in the past to know how to handle situations correctly.

I want to help the community and all the player in it by making sure the server is kept rule breaker free and to make the community itself better. When I play Gmod I would dedicate most of that time to moderating the server to make sure its free of rule breakers and to make sure everyone is enjoying their time.The most important reason for me to become an enforcer is to make sure everybody is having a blast, When everyone is enjoying playing on the server and things are going perfect, I should be happy as a staff member. This also means that if someone or something is causing trouble, I should deal with the situation so good as possible.

I think I’m a good candidate for this role because I feel like I’m self-motivated and I’m good in working in a team. I like to teach people something and I would love to dig in a story and find everything out because everyone is innocent until the contrary is proved.

What has changed compared to my previous application:
Time past so quickly, I've read your feedback on my previous application and have tried to do something about it. I also developed my skill within the PLPD and I managed to get a command spot within the Dispatcher Division.

What I have tried to improve is:

• I have become more active in help/OOC chat.
  • I have shown a more good knowledge of the rule's
  • I have improved my activity within community

I have improved my rule's knowledge just to go through the action request section and check the ban page once a week. That really helped me a lot

Positive's side of me:
I am a good listener
:
I have a summer job namely my job is to get people with a handicap to work and need to decide what job fits their profile, I'm doing it so by listening to the people searching for a job and getting many details as possible to get a perfect job for them. It sounds easier than it actually is since sadly the society doesn't let people with a handicap work because they feel like the handicap people are unvalued/bad

I am friendly:
This maybe sounds very selfish, but I think I am a nice person and very friendly towards anyone and I'm willing to help if requested.

I am good in taking responsibility in hard situations:
I again refer to my summer job where I need to take sometimes hard decisions and need to stand up when a company doesn't want to deal with the handicapped people, I also give them advice how to deal with such people if they never worked with them.

I am motivated:

I'm very motivated in real life and within this community. I’m a Police Training officer right now and do stages every day. I am also holding the rank of Dispatch command within the PLPD where I perform the daily task for the Dispatch division. I do this every day with a lot of fun.

I am a good communicator:
I am not nervous when talking to people. I usually say what I want to say. I also love to discuss things with people when it comes to stuff I have interest in. As an enforcer, I would love to dig into a story and find out everything because everyone is innocent until the contrary is proved

I got a strong work-ethic:
I spend the most of my spare time in the Dispatcher division and in the Academy division as PTO. I am also often found as a policeman on the server. I think thanks to my work and effort putten into the server I have come where I am now.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I'm most of the time in the Dispatch command channel

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, Thank you for reading my application.

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 1 month and 2 days and a couple of hours
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=Henkspenk19
https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=.henkspenk

1. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  2. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  3. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Reaction score
Tags:
seriously? now you've removed one of the tags. if you're going to make an application at least make it serious.

• I am a good listener
  • I am friendly
  • I am good in taking responsibility in hard situations
  • I am a good communicator
  • I got a strong work-ethic

This doesn't convince me at all, in the wise words of JC Denton:
14c.jpg

Can you give us an example of what you listed? Refer to the P.E.E chart. You gave us your point (being what you have listed), but where is the evidence and explanation that follows?

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1

Henk is active, approachable and friendly, helpful and has a good knowledge on the rules and laws. I'd say he would be a good enforcer if he was given the chance.

Reaction score
Henk, I have nothing against you, you're a great guy and generally a positive person. You tend to try and help people out now and then, which is good. Your attitude is great, but there is just one thing that is now holding me back from supporting this application.

I have looked at your previous application and you have just copied and pasted everything from your previous app to this current one. This is the reason why I'm not supporting this. Maybe if you didn't copy and paste I'll change my mind. In my mind this application isn't mean to be serious, and seem that you are not trying whatsoever. Again edit this post to be a bit more original and not relying on your previous apps, I may change my mind.

Here have an optimistic rating.

Reaction score
Henk, I have nothing against you, you're a great guy and generally a positive person. You tend to try and help people out now and then, which is good. Your attitude is great, but there is just one thing that is now holding me back from supporting this application.

I have looked at your previous application and you have just copied and pasted everything from your previous app to this current one. This is the reason why I'm not supporting this. Maybe if you didn't copy and paste I'll change my mind. In my mind this application isn't mean to be serious, and seem that you are not trying whatsoever. Again edit this post to be a bit more original and not relying on your previous apps, I may change my mind.

Here have an optimistic rating.
Hi SpaceShots.

If Henk feels he has put all information relevant to each question then why should he re-write it, it's a waste of his time and staff time. Basically what you are telling him to do is re-word everything. For example if I wrote "my apple is red" that is fact, if someone asked me i'd tell them that no matter if it was the first time they asked or the second or third. You would want me however to say "An apple I possess is of the colour red" it's just ridiculous. You're welcome I felt I had to explain it considering your post made such little sense I had to make it clear.

Furthermore I saw you in game a couple weeks ago when I played, you helped people out and I see you help on the forums.
Have my support.

Mim

Reaction score
Henk you are AMAZING while ingame and you are an amazing officer within the police department and while you are off duty your a laugh too. Your company is great and you have good knowledge of the rules. Have my support :) +1

Reaction score
+Support
Henk has been really good in RP he is active a lot and I really think that he will be a great enforcer and i know that he will do well defiantly a support on that! and I usually see him in the /help answering people's question like its nothing

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

I've seen you in-game numerous times, you want to get involved in more aspects of role-play than many, many other people. You go out of your way to interact with people, get to know them and understand them. You are a friendly person and can be serious where and when you are required to be.
I do really enjoy role-playing with you since you assist with the experience. I do support you, and would like to see you as a member of the staff team. Good luck amigo.

Reaction score
Hola,

Henk is a kind, and helpful person. He would fit the role of an Enforcer.
Application looks overall amazing alot of detail and intresting stuff to read about you.

I fully SUPPORT your application!

Goodluck,
Brikaas

Reaction score
+Support
Henk is an extremely helpful person in the PLPD and on the live server and I think he would make an excellent staff member. He is also a extremely kind person and is serious when he needs to be. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Throughout my short experiences with Henk, I must say that he is a good candidate for an enforcer position. As far as I am aware, we have both been in the community around the same time (pretty sure I made my forum account around a day before he did) and he has put much more effort into PERP than I have.
I've met him a few times in-game and I have found him to be a really nice guy. I seem him consistently helping in help chat and being interactive in the community. Bottom line is +Support, I personally think that Henk would make a good enforcer. Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Pending - Senior administration believe's you have the ability to hold the staff rank, we will be keeping an eye on you.

Reaction score
+Support.
Henk is a friendly and a funny person which is always positive. He fits for this position.
Good luck!!

Reaction score
henk is very nice but unfortunately his toyota starlet has cost him dear amounts of foreign money please help his cause by making him enforcer

rat

Reaction score
I have a summer job namely my job is to get people with a handicap to work and need to decide what job fits their profile,

If you want to make it a career introducing the mentally handicapped perp playerbase to your company should get you a promotion.

However I do not think you are capable of holding this position at this point, and I feel the staff team is sufficiently capable to not benefit much from you being accepted

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If you want to make it a career introducing the mentally handicapped perp playerbase to your company should get you a promotion.
Maybe then you'd get a job doggo.

Henk's a friendly guy with good law and rule knowledge. I don't see why he shouldnt be given a chance.

Reaction score
+Support really holding my thumbs for this one, This is one of the greatest pals a man can meet and talk with, I have the pleasure to sit here today and write an essay about him no but I really support his guy, He is a great listener he loves being on and helping others the PLPD nor the community would NOT look the same without his interference

Love you

best of regards little smithy boy

Reaction score
Henk is one of the most funniest people I know, I speak to him IG and on TS sometimes and I always get a laugh from him. He is an approachable and a very easy person to get along with. IG when he conducts his police duties, he is always professional and he does everything in a positive attitude, I feel he is ready for the role of enforcer.

From his application he seems like an organised person and he has his stuff in check, he has put in work into his application and has presented himself on the application well, He is definently ready for the role and I'm going to give a nice:

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.