How are Specific People Goated at Shooting?

Reaction score
I can stand at work and lift heavy things all day but can hardly sit for a hour without my back hurting, must be why i cant hit anything but sweaters :laughcry:
all you need is an ergonomic chair mate.

Reaction score
Exclusive ASDA Kovaak's routine for only $500,000

5 reps of this a day and you'll be fragging in no time!

48ZzDsB.png

Reaction score
You don't have to spray. Also use a rifle comp, I also heavily suggest using a scope on your gun. Recoil feels alot better with a holo on.

There is a firing range at the gun shop in the city you can use by speaking to the NPC
That could work but,the Firing range doesn't suite my REzolution Scale and i cant Use Specific Weapons such as a Scar and other guns cause i get stuck and Can't equip nor Get out of the menu

Reaction score
@Shay is a goated shooter for me. Good aim paired with ballsy moves/plays. Always nice to see.

Reaction score
Just go and learn CSGO, all the same fundamentals apply. People also learn the maps really well so you can learn high IQ flanks etc.
Honestly other than aiming fundamentals, csgo will only help you with flicking etc for PERP. My aim has always been decent in every game. But in PERP with the wonky movement, how peeps seemingly altsprint in and shoot within what feels like a microsecond, my aim doesnt translate well.

I think practice makes perfect indeed. CSGO just for fundamentals is good. But good to note is that you have to get used to the gmod movement. Which I personally just can’t
Best tip imo is aim for the head. 1 taps for days (unless u use a ppk, then just surrender)