Why are people from so good from israel etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For the people saying it's not moon
HAHAHAHAAHA i remember this raid but its funny u take only the last clip i shot on the floor out of the full demo maybe reverse it 1minute? where i sprayed like 12mags and probably didnt hit fucking crap but when i sprayed the floor he said "Did i get wallbanged" so i randomly called "yes by me XD" but anyway that was a demo request from brinch sry that legit people don't get banned bois

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHA i remember this raid but its funny u take only the last clip i shot on the floor out of the full demo maybe reverse it 1minute? where i sprayed like 12mags and probably didnt hit fucking crap but when i sprayed the floor he said "Did i get wallbanged" so i randomly called "yes by me XD" but anyway that was a demo request from brinch sry that legit people don't get banned bois

ngl brinch didn't even look at the demos, husky and I did. Don't worry I'll get it sorted. Alsooo, never called out that you knew david was dead, you just admitted it. Good one

Reaction score
ngl brinch didn't even look at the demos, husky and I did. Don't worry I'll get it sorted. Alsooo, never called out that you knew david was dead, you just admitted it. Good one

Point is i didnt know if hes dead or not but he said " did i get wallbanged" so i called it anyways its the same as saying "oh 4people on the staircase" and theres gonna be exactly "4people" hacks? Good one

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'd say that's just trying to fake ESP very badly. It can be luck also tho, but it looks very dodgy because he just stops his mouse movement at the exact position where the guy who was getting shot at was. Literally looks like a silver who's trying to fake his ESP in CS. Don't take it as an ego boost because there was nothing cool in that, just looked like an ESP.

Always cheaters on CS are like: "I'm global so I can spray through the walls exactly where enemies are" but it's not like that. Of course you maybe have a better gamesense and you can somehow know where the guys are but you just can't lock straight at someone's head while spraying through a wall.

Here's my one clip which is kinda dodgy of you @Moon

Anyways, it could just be luck. I mean, there's some clips of me where some admins said I "locked" into them when in fact I was just turning away from an officer when I did mouse 1 + E to not have the gun pointing at them. It was @atomic_wizard if I remember right. I wasn't cheating by the way.

P.S. @Brinch aimware has an anti-screenshot feature

Status
Not open for further replies.