How are Specific People Goated at Shooting?

Reaction score
Immune to blood clots in the leg enabling long gaming sessions
I can stand at work and lift heavy things all day but can hardly sit for a hour without my back hurting, must be why i cant hit anything but sweaters :laughcry:

Reaction score
practice and experience, but honestly Id say such a vital part of being good at PvP on the server is getting over your gear fear and having more confidence in your abilities.

You’ll find that when you’re more confident and aren’t having an anxiety attack over losing a virtual gun you can make better plays

Reaction score
practice and experience, but honestly Id say such a vital part of being good at PvP on the server is getting over your gear fear and having more confidence in your abilities.

You’ll find that when you’re more confident and aren’t having an anxiety attack over losing a virtual gun you can make better plays
best advise tbh. But on other side of the coin don't be the snob who won't PVP unless he has a AK101 or AS50 with attachments which would fall under gear fear I would say. Be confident that you can make plays even with an average pistol like an HK45 CT. I don't want to brag but just as an example when I was only about 25 days playtime I once wiped police, 2 gangs and 2 separate groups of loot goblins that came to snatch some from freebie from the shootout once with only an HK45 CT and one mag at bizaar.

You can also play CSGO to warm up a little if your playstyle involves shooting alot or just get on duty as a police officer to practice PVP for no cost.

Reaction score
Just go and learn CSGO, all the same fundamentals apply. People also learn the maps really well so you can learn high IQ flanks etc.

Reaction score

I Remember hearing about this Term When Playing Apex,When your Not Scared of Losing your Gear in a Fight.

Reaction score
@Max needs some love in this channel, best Irish shooter!! Any tips on being so good?! (other than not living in northern ireland :rage: )

• Agree
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
sounds like a tarkov reference, but you are right. I Think people stressing/being scared to push or fight are really why people die a lot more.

Reaction score
best advise tbh. But on other side of the coin don't be the snob who won't PVP unless he has a AK101 or AS50 with attachments which would fall under gear fear I would say. Be confident that you can make plays even with an average pistol like an HK45 CT. I don't want to brag but just as an example when I was only about 25 days playtime I once wiped police, 2 gangs and 2 separate groups of loot goblins that came to snatch some from freebie from the shootout once with only an HK45 CT and one mag at bizaar.

You can also play CSGO to warm up a little if your playstyle involves shooting alot or just get on duty as a police officer to practice PVP for no cost.
Its has nothing to do with weapons and attachments on perp IMO. There are people who are pistol gods and will fold me in almost every situation, People like @Speedy and even @ICEKILLER_99 are so much better than myself. The way to get "good" at shooting and aiming is simply practice like aqua has said. Learn how to preaim angles. Try and think of what someone could do to kill you, I.e Where they can flank from. Also don't be scared of losing pixels, You will find perp more fun that way.

Reaction score
Just go and learn CSGO, all the same fundamentals apply. People also learn the maps really well so you can learn high IQ flank

but how are you scared to lose your gear in apex, are you gonna save your gear for the next game?
No its the Fear of getting something good of the Rip and then not wanting to Fight till Late Game

Reaction score
Its has nothing to do with weapons and attachments on perp IMO. There are people who are pistol gods and will fold me in almost every situation, People like @Speedy and even @ICEKILLER_99 are so much better than myself. The way to get "good" at shooting and aiming is simply practice like aqua has said. Learn how to preaim angles. Try and think of what someone could do to kill you, I.e Where they can flank from. Also don't be scared of losing pixels, You will find perp more fun that way.
I Think the things i struggle with the Most are the Prefiring and Recoil Control Now the Prefiring i have Always been ass at No matter what Game or Console,But the Recoil control is a Thing that i have Down when using a Controller but on A Keyboard and Mouse i Can't seem to Get it Down well

Reaction score
I Think the things i struggle with the Most are the Prefiring and Recoil Control Now the Prefiring i have Always been ass at No matter what Game or Console,But the Recoil control is a Thing that i have Down when using a Controller but on A Keyboard and Mouse i Can't seem to Get it Down well
You don't have to spray. Also use a rifle comp, I also heavily suggest using a scope on your gun. Recoil feels alot better with a holo on.

Reaction score
i