JustFedorable
IN-GAME NAME:
Robert Crane
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:120548899
England
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introductory Section
I've frequented the perpheads server for quite a length of time now, meeting on it a variety of different characters and also having the opportunity to befriend the people behind the characters. I can say that over the month I've spent on the server, I've never really considered applying for staff because I was focused mainly on enjoying myself, and felt that joining staff would complicate the politics behind the game mode, and make it a much less enjoyable experience, however having gotten to know some of the fine staff members of this server, I can say that probably isn't the case.

Why I'm Applying
My reasoning for applying for the staff team is that I feel that I would be well suited to the role, as I've had some previous experience as staff on different game modes. I've been told by a few people that I am very intellectual and well spoken, and that I tend to be able to solve problems by looking at the situation objectively, regardless of the people involved. Another reason I'm applying is that I find the staff quite impressive, in the sense that they put a significant amount of time and effort into ensuring the server is properly maintained and that every individual is able to enjoy the server, provided that they keep to the rules that they agree to abide by when they join. I would rather appreciate the opportunity to assist them in this, and my way of doing this previously was by utilizing the /report function to report rule breakers or /help to assist people with queries regarding the server mechanics or general gameplay.

Previous Record
My previous record is completely clear, aside from a single warning against me.
hlJNJg0.png

I would quite like to take the time to discuss this, as I can't say that it's a moment I'm particularly proud of. It was the day before my holiday, and I was really just messing around with a few friends on the server, not really doing anything productive, when I came across Prepper. I suppose I found his style of RP amusing and decided to mock him for it, getting me warned as a result. This was completely my fault, and Prepper was right to report me in the situation because I needed to stop. Since this warning I've put more effort into immersing myself in passiveRP and also more serious RP however, for a time founding the MCHill's fast food restaurant chain with @Chris and @Tom Hill, which I found more enjoyable than any raid or police pursuit. I feel that I've used this warning as a way to improve myself and my character, and to some extent am fairly proud of how I've improved myself as a result.

Previous Action Requests
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-johnny-weissmuller.15545/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-against-joneij-for-3-20.16934/

I understand I've only made two action requests, however I find that most of the time situations can be resolved through a discussion on steam or TS3, and that failing that most administrative situations are concluded via a report in-game.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yeah I’d say that I’m active on the TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for reading my application, if there's any feedback you'd like to leave for me, please feel free to reply to the thread or contact me via private messages.

ACCEPTED!

Reaction score
+Support

This guy is a well respected community member and is clearly here to do this community service.
I believe he would be perfect for enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.