JustFedorable
IN-GAME NAME:
Robert Crane
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:120548899
England
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introductory Section
I've frequented the perpheads server for quite a length of time now, meeting on it a variety of different characters and also having the opportunity to befriend the people behind the characters. I can say that over the month I've spent on the server, I've never really considered applying for staff because I was focused mainly on enjoying myself, and felt that joining staff would complicate the politics behind the game mode, and make it a much less enjoyable experience, however having gotten to know some of the fine staff members of this server, I can say that probably isn't the case.

Why I'm Applying
My reasoning for applying for the staff team is that I feel that I would be well suited to the role, as I've had some previous experience as staff on different game modes. I've been told by a few people that I am very intellectual and well spoken, and that I tend to be able to solve problems by looking at the situation objectively, regardless of the people involved. Another reason I'm applying is that I find the staff quite impressive, in the sense that they put a significant amount of time and effort into ensuring the server is properly maintained and that every individual is able to enjoy the server, provided that they keep to the rules that they agree to abide by when they join. I would rather appreciate the opportunity to assist them in this, and my way of doing this previously was by utilizing the /report function to report rule breakers or /help to assist people with queries regarding the server mechanics or general gameplay.

Previous Record
My previous record is completely clear, aside from a single warning against me.
hlJNJg0.png

I would quite like to take the time to discuss this, as I can't say that it's a moment I'm particularly proud of. It was the day before my holiday, and I was really just messing around with a few friends on the server, not really doing anything productive, when I came across Prepper. I suppose I found his style of RP amusing and decided to mock him for it, getting me warned as a result. This was completely my fault, and Prepper was right to report me in the situation because I needed to stop. Since this warning I've put more effort into immersing myself in passiveRP and also more serious RP however, for a time founding the MCHill's fast food restaurant chain with @Chris and @Tom Hill, which I found more enjoyable than any raid or police pursuit. I feel that I've used this warning as a way to improve myself and my character, and to some extent am fairly proud of how I've improved myself as a result.

Previous Action Requests
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-johnny-weissmuller.15545/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-against-joneij-for-3-20.16934/

I understand I've only made two action requests, however I find that most of the time situations can be resolved through a discussion on steam or TS3, and that failing that most administrative situations are concluded via a report in-game.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yeah I’d say that I’m active on the TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for reading my application, if there's any feedback you'd like to leave for me, please feel free to reply to the thread or contact me via private messages.

Reaction score
Its clear you have an excellent rule and law knowledge. You are a high ranking officer within the PD, evidence you have an excellent law knowledge, and I have witnessed many RP situation that you carry out to an extremely high standard. You are fairly active on the forums, and very active in game, and I see you assisting in the OOC chat often.

All of these things make me go to a support, however one thing that does bug me is your attitude towards others. I sometimes feel like you're too mean, which may seem stupid, but it comes across in a bad way. You just seem to mock a lot of things people say, which gives a pretty bad impression to others, especially if they were to see that from a staff member.

Other than that I think you would make an excellent enforcer. For now its a neutral from me.

Good luck on your application! :)

EDIT:
+Supporting this application now, have seen JustFedorable a lot more OOC and he has been acting a lot more friendly. I feel he would make an excellent enforcer, and look forward to seeing him in the staff team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I've hardly seen or heard from you in-game, your behaviour on the forums has really shown your rule knowledge and general friendliness to others. I do believe you're ready for a position like this, and wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
+Support Fedorable would make a great example of an Enforcer, I believe he's able to carry-out the standard Enforcer tasks and able to enforce rules

I hope you drown in a big ocean and your parents forget about you.

Reaction score
I see you alot in game, mostly around the police force so i only see you when it is important to focus on the game, and not conversating so i'll say this:

You have excellent rule knowledge, you know how to roleplay very well, as Danny said you are a high ranking officer which reflects how much knowledge you have. Once again as Danny said I feel like you can come across as rude in OOC fairly frequently, but you also have your nice bouts.

Yesterday when I adverted that I was giving a gun away, instead of coming in taking the gun and just leaving like most would (which is fine), you commented on the apartment, the furniture, it came across has more of a social interaction, more then just a giveaway. As this is the only scenario i've actually properly interacted with you, i will be staying neutral.

Other than that I see you in teamspeak pretty commonly, as well as in game, and the shoutbox occasionally, but you are active on the forums.

I hope to see you more in-game, i think if you make a better attempt at not coming across as rude, you have a great chance.

Neutral

Reaction score
I will be staying - Support until you prove you have changed

You have shown you have a good rule/law knowledge. Yet your attitude to others is terrible, as DannyD said it is quite insulting to people. I don't agree with where you say it's just a friendly joke because for my point of view from what you've said and done to me it was with harsh intent rather than pure banter. I believe if you change your attitude you'd fit right in, but now I don't believe you are ready.

-__--------------Edit------------------------
Now I have spoke to you IC and OOC I believe you are ready for this role! +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support. He might mock you sometimes, or be "too mean", but that's only when he tries to entertain himself and feels like doing something silly. Even tho he does mock people, he keeps it in-game or In-Character if you prefer. So if you feel offended over things in game then follow the instructions in the spoiler below. I've been with him in both silly and serious situations and I assure you all that when things are serious he takes them seriously. I would definitely love to see you as enforcer Robert, best of luck.
Step 1: Unplug the PC. Step 2: Open the nearest door/window. Step 3: Throw it outside along with your router. Step 4: Go away.
George Schurr

Reaction score
+Support I think your law and rule knowledge is good mate. Your the type of guy who would take the piss out of a rule breaker so much he would leave himself you wouldn't need to ban him, Just joking :). However yeah I honestly think you would suit the role perfectly. However I think what people don't understand is you like to joke around and call people names. I have many friends who do that too, but mate not everyone takes it the same way if you understand me. Most people will probably see it as "banter" or something like that but not everyone sees it that way and that's what you got to understand. Overall I think you are a very nice guy with good rule and law knowledge and likes to have some banter. I think your perfect for the role. I hope to see you on the staff team soon

Good luck mate.

Reaction score
To be honest all the people saying fedorable is rude and so on seem to be forgetting that thats all in character. Setting aside his occasional sarcastic remark (which we all make) he is not rude oocly.

Reaction score
Massive plus support.

Massive Northern smartarse armed to the teeth with sarcastic remarks and knows the rules to an extent that he could perform staff duties.

Reaction score
+Support Seeing as you know pretty much every rule and law and also have an amazing warning/ban record

Reaction score
/me opens the door
/me goes into the thread
/me sits down at desk
/me gives a plus support
/desc Robert Crane is a lovely man with a really good rule knowledge. However I fear that some staff members may not appreciate the difference between in character and out of character so will therefore deny him enforcer based on his attitude. Crane has also proved himself in the PD to be an all round good egg.
/me stands up
/me exits the room
/me shuts the door
/me walks into the sunset.

Side note: /me's DO NOT EQUAL RP.

Reaction score
Definitely a more than qualified candidate for enforcer. Fedorable is a smart guy with more than enough knowledge of the rules for the position.

And regarding the people that have stated, his sarcist remarks and "negative attitude" is what keeps them from fully supporting the application, it might just be that the majority of experiences they have had with Fedorable, albeit IC'ly, and he had been like that, to them it just might translate it into "well he's like that 90% of the time IC'ly, so it must be like that OOC'ly as well". Like I said, I don't know what encounters people have had with Fedorable, and what the circumstances might have been, but he's genuinely a nice guy and a suitable candidate for the position.
Good luck.

Reaction score
I've met you a couple of times in-game, your RP is pretty on point, I've never seen you break any rules, your ban record is quite fucking good, I believe you would make a worthy staff member.

/me rates +Support

Reaction score
When i first saw this i was like hmm is this real? But now that i think of it i really do think you would be a good asset to the staff team.

Pros

• Very good rule knowledge.
  • Experienced player.
  • Friendly to all at times.
Only thing i would say is that sometimes your little jokes can actually come across as quite rude and hurtful but you seem to be more mature now. Would love to see you on the staff team! +SUPPORT!

Reaction score
Fedorable, dear dear Fedorable...
However you make fun of my accent sometimes (remember my tampoes), do I not have anything bad to say about you, I don't know you that much because I just started playing again... What I do know is whenever i see your name I read JustAdorable...

But lets get to the part that I explain why i will be + or - supporting you...
Okay, I can see you are an honest, friendly, helpfull and overall a nice guy, the way I have seen you helping people is amazing, and I think you will make a good addition to godly staff team that we already have,

you get a big fat +support from me
hope that name of yours turns flashy green soon!

Reaction score
Fedorable is just an overall amazing dude. He is super calm, and uses a lot of fancy words that make him sound very sophisticated.

He has great rule and law knowledge. I've never seen him break a rule or ruin someone's RP experience.

I fully support this application.

Reaction score
Fedorable's a massive cunt IC I genuinely hate him, but OOC he's a good bloke, I enjoy working alongside him in PLPD and would love to work with him in the staff team. He's decisive within PLPD and can hold his argument; these are definitely good qualities that staff members need on PERPHeads.

M

Reaction score
Fedorable has a brilliant RP persona and always plays within the rules without failing to be unique. I have personally overseen many of the reports he has made against others, in which he makes calm, relevant remarks and can always come to a balanced judgement on situations. He is an active member of all aspects of the community including forums, teamspeak and in game, and has all of the qualities that would make an ideal member of the staff team. (although he does need to roast and out sass me less)

Status
Not open for further replies.