It's been great!

Reaction score

Well, here we are. About one year later, and I must say one awesome year. I have met so many amazing people and this community has truly opened my eyes to Role Playing. However after a while, like anything you play/do, it gets boring. Don’t get me wrong, it can be really good fun at times, however currently I just can’t get into it. So I’m going to take a 4 week or so break, coming on around 2 times in that period to see if it becomes any more interesting. If not, then I will leave and possibly find a new community to join. I'll still be active on the forums and possibly team speak, but not server. I will always remember this community and what it has done for me, and I wish the best of luck for everyone...

I would like to list a variety of players that have been amazing during my time here:

@arron/faith - You are such an awesome, friendly and banterous guy. We had some of the best role playing experiences together, something I will never forget. I’ll be sure to keep in contact on steam so I can rek u at APB m9 cum at meh!

@Leffe – I met you through Arron as far as I can remember. We used to always base together and role play together, now not as much but still I will never forget those times.

@Blicky - Always call me a Faggot, very rude ;) I remember back in 2014 when we always based together. You’re both a great player and a great server moderator! One day I’m sure you will become an administrator :D

@Momo – Very rude man, always angry but at the same time always friendly. You will be missed :)

@AaronD1234 – Such as funny guy, always very rude when he answers the phone, but other than that extremely friendly. One day you’ll be an Enforcer, trust me :D

@Gravedinosaur – I remember when we both got minis and drove around the city like we owned the place xD You have always been a good friend and I will try to stay in touch on steam :)

@Ethan – Once you came onto teamspeak and gave my ears aids. One day, probably in like 10 years, you will be un-banned :p

@D3V – Sadly you don’t come on the server as much. You such a friendly guy and if you hadn’t had went inactive for a bit, I’m sure you would have been moderator :D

@Sky-Walker – You’re an awesome guy who, in my opinion, deserves enforcer for sure :D

@Chris – You may be friendly and all that when you’re unemployed, but when you’re LT, shit goes down :p You’re an awesome Mod mate and I will try and keep in touch through steam

@Niko – We have been good friends for such a long time, and hopefully for a bit longer ;) I’ll try and keep in touch and keep up the good streams ;)

@[NL]EVIL-POOP^1:D Smily - You don’t come on the server anymore, but when you did it was so much fun and banter. It’s a shame we don’t talk as much anymore, but anyway, I wish you good luck for the future :) btw oops i dropped me' car keys :p

@Mr. Nice – Such a friendly guy and an amazing moderator. Will never forget you repeatedly asking to test my dodge viper xD

@Inspire – Doesn’t come on the server anymore, but still, such an amazing role player! You have such a good knowledge of the rules and it’s a shame you left, you were a good community member.

@Janssoni – Such a funny guy to be around, don’t see you as much but I remember back when we used to base together :D

@Duffy – Will never forget our suicide pact xD V. Dodgy marriage proposal :p

Edit:

@Robin Ljungberg - I remember when you got accepted for enforcer, and we were all sitting in slums 4. It was great to see you so happy! Its been awesome mate!

@AyJay - Once a while AyJay appeared in our team speak channel. Was a very cheeky man. Cya bro! :D

@Swiper The Fox - I remember when a shit ton of people went around shitting ourselves over the ability to sit on chairs xD You're an awesome staff member and I wish you good luck for the future :)

@Trande - Rude man is all I can say ;)

@HomerWithTopHat - Amazing role player who should defo be a future moderator! Never getting a piggyback off u again m9 ;)

If there is anyone I have missed, please tell me and I will be sure to add you…

It’s Been Amazing!

:D

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
NOT MY PUFFS :(

Keep in touch mate, hope you enjoy whatever you do now.

Reaction score
Thought I'd be thanked jkjkjkjkjkkjlkjng . Sad to see yet another bantar king go, best of luck with your future and I hope you have a great life Buddy. Adios!

Reaction score
I do not have much to say here really, since i already said everything i liked about you on my goodbye post. Anyways we will keep in toutch on steam and rule the world of apb with the pufferfish roadcrew service ;).

Deleted member 1235

Mr Bishop :( I remember clinging to the bonet of your car during our shotgun wedding. Then I push you off the bridge and slip and fall in with you :( Riperino.

We all know you've got a new job with the BBC on Sundays at 8 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
DannyD, the sexiest baby sitter alive. Had great fun with you on the server man, wish you the best of luck in your future.
You will go far mate! Get a
Gg2BA4RXi96iE6Zi_hJdloQAZxO6lC6Drpdr7ouKAdCbEcE_Px-1o4r8bg8ku_xzyF4y=h900
Viper IRL.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go , at least for now . I always enjoyed playing/ messing around with you, I hope you'll join the server once in a while during your break.

Reaction score
Honestly Danny you've been great, everytime I saw a report coming in from you I smiled as I knew it was going to well as you were always calm, even if you hated me because of the name change a bit however still mean I gotta say; You're great. Thanks for playing here and I hope you will be back.

Reaction score
It's been great having you on the server Bishop! I hope to see you return but if not, farewell. Best of luck in the future!

Reaction score
Damn.... Bro, i don't know what to say.. We have had alot of moments bro i don't even know how many, and thanks for adding me to the bye list ;) no but for real. Hope to see you soon bro, keep in touch <3