Jake's Helper App

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jake_

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:462820583

IN-GAME NAME: Jake Briskly

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I became apart of the perp community around 2 and a bit years ago and have enjoyed the game massively. I made a few mistakes and got banned purely because I thought it was funny and didn't care. After the ban is when I properly started playing properly and making an actual effort. I was extremely toxic towards most players and staff excluding my small friend group which consisted of some IRL friends. Since these times I have grown up and matured as a person and I like to think I have become a better person on perp and have become respected and liked more by players in general. I have become more involved with the community by being active in teamspeak, the forums and discord. When on the server I also find myself being one of, if not the first to reply to any people asking for help in OOC. I have also become more involved in helping new players and have taught them to base/grow drugs and also helped them generally get around the city and learn the basics. I simply enjoy helping players learn and become better in general. I also hold roles such as cprl, tfu trainer and patrol trainer which gives me the opportunity to help people through the PD as well as being a crim.

I remember joining the server as a clueless 12 year old and I was welcomed in by some of my IRL friends group. I remember how much they helped me grow as a player and how much they taught me in order for me to become better at pretty much everything. The amount of appreciation and help they gave me I think should be given out for all new players and I want to be someone who can stand out for new players to go to for help and anything they need. I want to be able to give support to everyone who needs it because I know first hand how much it is appreciated and how much it helps people progress

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Any feedback will be appreciated :)

Reaction score
I've seen jake a lot helping people in the chat, also seen him helping new players out. I believe he totally deserves to become helper.
So i give Jake a total + support!

Reaction score
+ I have seen you helping in help chat or just helping overall so much lately, I think you deserve to become a Helper.

Last edited: