Jennifer Belinsky / [PH] Ash's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score

Before you read this I have been told by the senior staff team to apply whenever I feel ready.

IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Belinsky, Old names: Jennifer Rose, Jennifer Jimzon
__
__​
__​
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302
__​
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

Firstly, I believe that I should become a enforcer for many reasons such as; I feel that over the last 9 months I have learned all the techniques and excuses for many different situations and i have learnt from them, so if I do get enforcer I will know when people lie and the
excuses. I feel that I know all the knowledge of the rules and laws because i have been playing the server for over 9 months. I role-play a lot as cop and find that many people break large/small rules and it's a shame I cannot do anything about it to stop them and to
make others role-play a lot better without rule breakers.

Secondly, I am very active on the server with over three weeks game play, this shows that i know the rules and laws very well. To prove this i have no bans on record and only 1 warning for being AFK as a cop, this was very long ago. As I play the server regularly
I find many rule breakers very often and I feel that I can put a stop to all of the rule breakers around me with the knowledge I have gathered from the last 9 months of playing perp. When I find rule breakers around me I know I can put a stop to them as soon as possible
instead of doing /report and waiting quite a while I can stop them on the spot and not just tell them what they did wrong but explain the rule to them to and why is stands there as a rule because of my knowledge of 9 months.

Thirdly, I am on teamspeak all the time when I'm on the server or not, I have got denied previous times for not speaking a lot and being the one at the bottom of the channel to listen, i have now tried to work on my mistakes and I have fixed them. I know speak regularly on teamspeak to everyone. I mainly speak to the admins on the server to build up a relationship with them. They have told me their experiences and i would use that to help me as an enforcer.

You may be thinking thirteen years old, i am a very mature and responsible person as my bans can prove. I am always fair towards all people who break rules, even if it was a small rule broken by a friend i would treat them the same as anyone else who i have to explain the rules to. Recently, I have used /help command a lot to help new and old players out, when I help them out I feel that if I can do that and take in the experience and knowledge of other admins i can do the job as a enforcer easy and help people out and stop rule breakers within the server.

Lastly, i have over 1834 hours on Garry's mod, at least 1000 hours have been on Role-play servers to build up my experience. I have been at the server for over 9 months now and I know all the rules and never break any. I feel that I have been at the server for a long period of time now and feel that i should up my game and become a enforcer to help out as many people as I can to make others role-play better. Because I have been an admin on many other servers I know what punishment to take towards the person, maybe it may not be a warning it may just be a verbal warning, either way i know how to deal with a situation professionally and fairly as possible. SenlinGames has let me deal with a few situations and he said I did quite well with them and he told me to apply.
Because i have been admin on many servers i know a lot of rules.

From my last application I found out I did not interact with staff members to much, so I have started and will continue speaking to them and getting to know them. Trust me. On a morning not much staff is available so i would like to become one of them and help the community out.

__​
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Flawless RP - Moderator

Skyfall RP - Administrator

Nitrous RP - Senior Administrator

__​
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON OUR TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER?

Yes, I am on all the time.

REQUIREMENTS:

[✔] You need to have at least one week of game time played. [I have 3 weeks+ gametime]
[✔] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. [No VAC bans on record]
[✔] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) [No bans at all]
[✔] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. [You, I have been here for 9 months]
[✔] Must have access to and must use a microphone. [Have both, I use both all the time]
[✔] You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 Server. [I am on the Teamspeak server all the time, when I'm not playing and when I am]

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have been denied for various reasons, I now KNOW I can get it with using /help, being active on TS3, Being active on the server and Speaking!

CONTACT INFORMATION:

horsey2000 Steam
predator5801 Skype
[email protected] Email

Reaction score
I am sorry but you are not enforcer material.

- You not active enough.
-You do not know the rules well enough.

Sorry but no.

Ash

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
I am sorry but you are not enforcer material.

- You not active enough.
-You do not know the rules well enough.

Sorry but no.
I'm sorry to hear that, however i feel that i can work on that.

Reaction score
Well, I know, we are maybe enemies (IC), but you are a great person.
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I will have to give a neutral, i know u have gotten +support from me before, but playing with u more changes this. I simply dont think u are old/mature enough. I dont mean to be rude, this is just my opinion.

Ash

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
I will have to give a neutral, i know u have gotten +support from me before, but playing with u more changes this. I simply dont think u are old/mature enough. I dont mean to be rude, this is just my opinion.
I understand this, however why would you give me a +support last time if you don't think I'm old enough?

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
The reason i gave u +support on the last one was beacause i thought u were mature enough, but after playing a little more with u, and actually paying attention to your actions. i changed my mind.

Reaction score
-Support I still have never seen you in game and I don't know your RP, or how well you know the rules. Try being more social on the server. I know you attempted to socialize with me in TS3 but it simply isn't enough.

Ash

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
-Support I still have never seen you in game and I don't know your RP, or how well you know the rules. Try being more social on the server. I know you attempted to socialize with me in TS3 but it simply isn't enough.
I understand you have not role played with me much, however I have started to speak a lot more now. Well if you haven't saw me RP why post?

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
well I hope to see you around the server and in TS3. Good luck to you mate.

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
I agree with your post Grimm.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do think you're active enough in-game but you could try to be more active within the teamspeak and get to know the staff team / community better.
You have a good knowledge of the rules therefore you do have my support.

+support

Reaction score
+Support, you seem like a nice guy and this is a really good app i would be happy to see you on the team good luck.

Ash

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I do think you're active enough in-game but you could try to be more active within the teamspeak and get to know the staff team / community better.
You have a good knowledge of the rules therefore you do have my support.

+support
Ayjay i will try to work on the first bit, however thank you for the support!

Roj

Reaction score
+support
Active
Nice
Mature
Knows rules

Status
Not open for further replies.