Jennifer Belinsky / [PH] Ash's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I say this every time because it's true. You're extremely mature for your age, you're very helpful not only in-game but on the forum too. I have put you into several admin situations and you showed off your outstanding rule knowledge while doing so in a high quality standard. I can't see why you shouldn't get accepted, just remember to come on teamspeak as much as possible to get to know the staff team. + Support, hope to see you as an enforcer soon!

Ash

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I say this every time because it's true. You're extremely mature for your age, you're very helpful not only in-game but on the forum too. I have put you into several admin situations and you showed off your outstanding rule knowledge while doing so in a high quality standard. I can't see why you shouldn't get accepted, just remember to come on teamspeak as much as possible to get to know the staff team. + Support, hope to see you as an enforcer soon!
Thanks Senlin, means a lot. :)

Reaction score
I just have to say +Support. Just try to be a little more active on game.

Reaction score
I was in an admin sit with you weeks ago, and you knew what you were doing. You know the rules and you have been here a really long time, so I think you're ready. Good luck!

Ash

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
I was in an admin sit with you weeks ago, and you knew what you were doing. You know the rules and you have been here a really long time, so I think you're ready. Good luck!
Thanks Puma

Reaction score
Wait a minute... I never got a chance to write here! Take it from this lady, I know her:
Support-page-banner.jpg

And she tells me that you should become an enforcer on Perpheads!
support.jpg
:D

Ash

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Wait a minute... I never got a chance to write here! Take it from this lady, I know her:
Support-page-banner.jpg

support.jpg
Thanks, A huge support. :)

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Support-page-banner.jpg

support.jpg
You will most likely get accepted now. :D

Trande

Xquality said:
Support-page-banner.jpg

support.jpg
Ash, you should be very proud of yourself, if XQ himself is supporting you :D

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Support-page-banner.jpg

support.jpg
watch out xqualitys about.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Can't edit so I'll write it here. The amount of effort you put in is amazing. When I first saw you in around October, you sound and act much older than you are, I really want you in the staff team! You know what you are doing and I think you should be given a chance. Good luck, mate.

Reaction score
+support, Ash has a decent knowledge of the rules and has now proven too me that she is active enough to take on this position. I feel like Ash would make a very capable Enforcer.

Ash

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
+support, Ash has a decent knowledge of the rules and has now proven too me that she is active enough to take on this position. I feel like Ash would make a very capable Enforcer.
Thanks Lockwood.

Reaction score
'I am on teamspeak all the time' Not true, maybe you are on the ts server, but never actually talk or I would have noticed seen as I'm here for 10+ hours a day.
Also you stole my in game name, shame on you -+ neutral

Ash

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
'I am on teamspeak all the time' Not true, maybe you are on the ts server, but never actually talk or I would have noticed seen as I'm here for 10+ hours a day.
Also you stole my in game name, shame on you -+ neutral
Thanks, i did not steal your name, we were brother and sister......Weren't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.