KeiwaM's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: KeiwaM ラスマス

IN-GAME NAME: Ayumi Ichiko

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:38895271

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

let me start with a short introduction about myself. If you don't want to read this or simply already know me well enough, feel free to skip to the next paragraph. My name is Rasmus and I'm 19 years old and I am from a decent-sized city named Holbæk in Denmark. I've almost just returned from Boarding School where I studied Japanese and Martial Arts and recently I was accepted for conscription so in a few years, I will do my military service.

On to the application itself. Since my first time on perp back in 2014, I've always strived to help others, be it police or non-police. I knew instantly from the moment me friend told me about the server that this was something I'd put alot of time and effort in to. And I have, having 1 month and 24 days of playtime. Some may say that isn't alot for a person from 2014, but I've had several breaks from perpheads in 2016 and 2017 and ofcourse while I was on boarding school, although since I've come back from the scool, I have gotten back in to Perpheads and I have absolutely loved it. Changing my playstyle completely and not ONLY grinding cop anymore, I started learning of a whole other side of Perpheads that I had not experienced EVER. Sure, I had always had an organization to rely on and friends to contact but I never actually was that much in to Civilian Roleplay. Since I came back, I explored this type of roleplay and I found myself to enjoy it just as much as being a police officer. It's completely given me back my passion for Perpheads and my passion to help others again.

Since I came back, I have tried to improve because I knew that I eventually was gonna apply again, but I kept putting it off because I kept thinking that I wasn't ready to myself. Several people asked me when I was going to and I always just answered "idk" or "in the future". But I now feel that I have improved what I need to improve on and I now feel that I am 100% ready for this role. I am very active in OOC to help others out and I always do my best to help people who needs help. I maintain a very active presence, not only ingame but also on the forums and teamspeak server, being on both of them daily and spending many hours, chatting and talking with friends and fellow players.

On to the more "Cliché" things, I'd like to help the staff team out because I often see complaining in the chat that nothing is being dealt with and while I don't think it's necessarily true, I would love to help out the staff team by doing reports and handling situations. I believe I am a very good candidate for enforcer due to my ability to keep my head cool and not hold a grudge against anyone. I can think clear in stressful situations and I will always attempt to get both sides of the stories before making a verdict. I will often try to talk to people and make them realise what they've done wrong rather than straight up banning them and I am aware that all situations are different and must be handled as such. Situations will very rarely be the exact same thing and I will often try to get as much information as possible to find out if it was an accident or the person did something wrong on purpose. I understand that noone is alike and I know that some people learn and understand different ways than others. I am not one to pull back and put the blame on someone else if I do something wrong. I stand by my choice and if the choice was wrong, I will improve upon the feedback that I will recieve.

Ofcourse, I have a past in the community and I am not proud of it but I feel that honesty is important, so in the end, I'd just like to show you all my bans and warnings. I have a total of 1 ban and 4 warnings during my 4 years, my last warning being over 2 years old as of now.

unknown.png

unknown.png

As said, I am not proud of my past and I am definetly not proud of who I was before but I have tried to change and I believe that I have.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Please let me know if you have questions or feedback.

Kind Regards,
Ayumi Ichiko / KeiwaM

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on teamspeak everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please give constructive feedback for me to improve on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Keiwam is definitely able to enforce the rules. He has great rule knowledge and is always helping out as far as I can see. Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Extremely helpful, competent, and friendly individual.

Deleted member 7533

Keiwam has been really helpful to me & other sweaters that I’ve seen around and always helps in /help chat too; I think he’d be really good for enforcer (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Reaction score
+Support He is a chill guy, he has thorough knowledge on rules and laws and is very approachable, I’ve seen him help out a bunch of people in game and out of character. really good enforcer material.

Reaction score
I would of never expected Keiwam to apply for Enforcer but since they have, they are a kind, hard working individual. They do help out in ooc and help chat and I believe they are fit for enforcer. Good luck +Support.

Deleted member 5193

I didn't really know KeiwaM until recently, but he's probably one of the most friendly and helpful players I've met on the server. He's got a clear knowledge of the rules, and always seems to go out of his way to help people.

Good luck dude!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Never see you off duty. I dont think people should be able to enforce rules when they dont involve themselves in all aspects of roleplay. You're a nice guy but I notice in shoutbox and OOC chat you can be very argumentative which is something I wouldnt want from a member of staff.

Reaction score
Never see you off duty. I dont think people should be able to enforce rules when they dont involve themselves in all aspects of roleplay. You're a nice guy but I notice in shoutbox and OOC chat you can be very argumentative which is something I wouldnt want from a member of staff.

Sorry that you don't see me around much off duty, especially considering how much I actually play off-duty. I'll definetly improve.

As for the argumental part, I don't really know what you mean? Can you enlighten me of the situation(s) and maybe I can explain why I said the things I did?

But thanks for your feedback, I'll definetly show myself around more as civ.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sorry that you don't see me around much off duty, especially considering how much I actually play off-duty. I'll definetly improve.

As for the argumental part, I don't really know what you mean? Can you enlighten me of the situation(s) and maybe I can explain why I said the things I did?

But thanks for your feedback, I'll definetly show myself around more as civ.
Cant remember exact situations but I can remember seeing OOC chats from you that were controversial about how other people calling them powergrowers which really just creates unneccesary beef. I had only just cane back so this could have been around a month ago. Your app reminded me of this because you said
I often see complaining in the chat that nothing is being dealt with and while I don't think it's necessarily true

Reaction score
Cant remember exact situations but I can remember seeing OOC chats from you that were controversial about how other people calling them powergrowers which really just creates unneccesary beef. I had only just cane back so this could have been around a month ago. Your app reminded me of this because you said

Strange.. I don't remember this.. Ofcourse it's not okay to throw accusations around, although I am certain that it wasn't in the past few weeks, I would remember that. As I said, I've tried to improve myself and lead me away from the beef.
I apologize if anyone felt offended by this statement, but I don't remember it.

Reaction score
Next time teach us to push with flashbangs during TFU stage 2 like you were supposed to and you get my support.

You're a sound lad who helps people out when they need it via OOC and /help, your rule knowledge is great and I dont ever recall ever reporting you or being reported by you, From what I know of you, I feel as though you would make a great enforcer IF Mentored by current staff.

Support

Reaction score
+Support

Whilst not much, from what I've seen, you're a really friendly guy that helps people whenever possible whether it is IC or OOC, I've started to see you on civilian much more which whilst its obviously something that's not required, I like that you are trying to get both perspectives as much as you can to be able to relate to different situations better. Your rule knowledge and such is at a high standard and I believe you have the right mentality and potential to become an enforcer.
Nothing really negative I can think of to mention, I know you're working on improving yourself overall so that's also good to see.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Kewia, I know we have got pretty negative towards eachother but here this goes.
You have a very good knowledge of the rules and you are a very friendly man. You are pretty good at knowing who is hacking and who is not and know how to deal with stuff correctly. I will be giving you a wonderful +support on this application. Good luck man. (Sorry for the way we started off) :)

Reaction score
Kewia, I know we have got pretty negative towards eachother but here this goes.
You have a very good knowledge of the rules and you are a very friendly man. You are pretty good at knowing who is hacking and who is not and know how to deal with stuff correctly. I will be giving you a wonderful +support on this application. Good luck man. (Sorry for the way we started off) :)
No worries mate, the past is the past. We'll put it behind us.

Reaction score
I don't support you at the moment,

I don't believe you're ready for such a rank as you're a very emotional person in certain situations, atleast from my experience.

Good luck!

Deleted member 5920

I don't see you on the server that much and when I do you're always on duty which is fine but as others said you don't really roleplay outside of the P.D. Also I've never seen you in /help and have seen you argue in OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.