Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: KeiwaM ラスマス

IN-GAME NAME: Kishinumaka Nakashima

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38895271

danmark-denmark-flag.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Short about me:

I'm Rasmus, 17 years and from Denmark (surprise). I've played perp since sometime in 2014 with a few longer breaks but have kept my activity steady on the server for a long time now.

The actual question:

I've grown alot since my start of peprheads and I have always wanted to become a part of the staff team. For a long time I didn't feel like I was ready, but that changed when a good friend of mine (You know who you are) in november told me that I was ready for it. he encouraged me and I got confidence in myself. My last application was denied in the start of December. Since that I have improved alot both regarding rule and law knowledge.

Shortly after my last application was denied, I got corporal in the Police Department. I Took the feedback from Danny and I improved both my Leadership and Activity. Being a corporal helped me a lot and has helped me show others that I am very capable of handling situations. I Was also accepted in to the Academy and has since then become a Training Officer and I have really enjoyed my time there so far. Helping new people has always been something I found enjoyable.

I Believe that I have improved alot since my last application and I believe that I am ready for the position to help others and to support the server. I Have also improved from last time by helping more in OOC and Help chat.

I Have a total of 4 warnings and 1 ban, last punishment dating back to August last year.

2xLYqVi.png

8WB0FIS.png

These warnings and the ban have only helped me to improve and seing as I have not received a punishment in 6 months I would say I have improved.

Requirements:

- Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
Ingame counter says 1 Month. Last time I got it checked it was in the 40 days'ish.

- No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.

I Have not received any form of punishment in the last 6 months.

- You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.

I Have a very good knowledge of both rules and laws and I can enforce them.

- You must have access to and use a microphone.

I Do and I use it.

- You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

I Am active all the time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I Am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
It may not be the best or longest application but I've really put alot of thoughts in to making this. Any feedback is apprechiated.

Reaction score
+Support
Keiwam is an excellent candidate for enforcer. His is extremely active on the server, and enjoys various styles of RP that allow him to interact with different members of the community. He is active on the TS server, speaking mainly in the PLPD channels, but also in the general channels, and is of course active on the forums.

He has a high standard of roleplay, and even seeing him RP as Corporal, he handles all situations with ease and professionalism, a skill that is beneficial in the role of a staff member. His rule knowledge is flawless, and he is always helpful and friendly to everyone in the community.

:)

Reaction score
Working with Keiwam in the Academy is an absolute pleasure, he is a dedicated and active member of the community, his ability to remain carm and take lead of a situation is outstanding, but not only that there is nothing I have seen of Keiwam that makes me believe that he cannot execute this role effectively. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.