Kenty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you man! I appreciate everything, I'm happy you've taken into consideration my changes and attempts in doing better for myself and the community!

Reaction score
I think that Kenty has an outstanding knowledge of the rules for him to be able to enforce them. Kenty is a great person to be around and would love to see him on the staff team. He is rather fair in game and would go out of his way to help anyone who needs it. Good luck brother.

Deleted member 4983

Although I do not really know Kenty that well, every time I've seen him IC I've only had good experiences with him.

no objection from me.
+supper

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Kenty is a chill guy, I think he is fit for 'Enforcer' because he appears to have a reasonable amount of knowledge about the rules.

+support

Reaction score
Very chill guy, my only concern with you being staff is you might be too chill at times and this may lead to appropriate action not being taken.

Regardless, I can fully support this.

Reaction score
Im chill, but Im serious when anything is broken blatantly or is done. I calm things down in LOOC and I tell people how to improve and what they're doing wrong LOOC and OOC and in Help chat. Thank you for your support!

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Very friendly and calm person he has all the materials to enforce the rules you have my support!

Reaction score
pOSITIVE sUPPORT

My boy Kenty has been doing his best lately to help out people, stick to the rules and be a nice guy overall.
He has good knowledge about the rules and laws in the server, and knows how to act in a situation properly.
In my opinion, he definitely deserves a shot at being an Enforcer.

Good luck buddy!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
All around nice guy who follows rules and im sure would enforce them well

Reaction score
Thanks man, please do read it so you can understand everything and know why I applied and why Im suitable and all.​

Status
Not open for further replies.