Kenty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you so very much Nick, I appreciate the lovely comments from you!

Reaction score
+Support, From what i hear, you are good with the rules, and on TS you are very friendly and funny.
I wish you good luck B00ger.

Reaction score
have had some good times with him and i like very he's a kind and smart man so i think he will do good as staff member!
its a yes from me!!!!

20110702_214421_141085.jpg

Reaction score
Already saw this coming, my man was changing himself a few months ago, and now he has changed, definetily fit for this role

+sup

Reaction score
Neutral

Sorry but , you were minge, disrespectful, toxic and negative all the time on server. I don’t think you deserve to become an Enforcer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You've been my mate in PERP for the longest time now, and there was never a time where i would rate disagree, but seeing the change you've made to yourself and how much you've tried to adjust your attitude IC and OOC to become an enforcer is unreal, you definitely deserve the role of enforcer, you deserve it.
Huge +support

Reaction score
I don't understand why you are trying to -sup someones app when you haven't had any contact with the applicant in ages, you haven't been on the server in absolutely forever and i don't ever see you on TS (not saying you aren't on there). Don't just come on the forums and give someone a negative rating, actually get to see them in action first.

Reaction score
Because i think he doesn’t fit the role. Well you can’t know, maybe im playing as sweater with different name? Lol

Reaction score
Kirk, you’ve left the PD and the server a bit ago and you definently haven’t seen my changes. I was never toxic in any way and I don’t minge anymore, it would be lovely if you came on the server once in a while, maybe it could change your mind. But none the less, thank you for your response!

Reaction score
- Support

Sorry but , you were minge, disrespectful, toxic and negative all the time on server. I don’t think you deserve to become an Enforcer.
Exactly he was a minge, not anymore. Good Job you said it yourself.

Reaction score
+support
this man has played us by gaining respect in the trolling coomunity and in the seriousplayer community top material if i was a manager i wouldve hired him for my job. he's friendly as well

RESPECT BAR
=====================-

Deleted member 5920

- Support

I admit I have seen Kenty "minging" but that was several months ago. But I have never ever seen Kenty be toxic, when he was "minging" it was always in good fun and never ruined anyone else's experience but I can understand your view if you haven't been around for a while. As for negativity, Kenty is the friendliest person I have seen around in a while so you're clearly talking out your ass. If you can provide any proof behind these statements I would honestly be surprised.

I don't normally comment on enforcer applications because I don't see the point but I can honestly say Kenty would be an amazing addition to the staff team as he puts a questionable amount of effort into making the server an enjoyable place. Any situation that I have had with Kenty always has been fun and easy to enjoy.

Reaction score
Yeah i know, i said you were, I didn’t know you were changed. But, good luck mate! I will change - support to neutral. But it’s not really matters tho. Anyways mate good luck again!

Reaction score
+support

Had so much good fun with this lad he’s creative, never been toxic that I’ve seen, he very friendly and overall he would make a fantastic staff member my eyes.

Reaction score
Even though i hate when you whiteknight in situations i can only appreciate you, you're an amazing dude and you have the material to enforce the rules.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.