IN-GAME NAME:
Kenty Inagawa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

England

LANGUAGES I SPEAK:
Lithuanian/Russian/English

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

Introduction:
I realised after being on PerpHeads for a year that I had little to do besides commit to the Police Department and try and make people happy and amazed and have a laugh. I kind of liked the Idea of trying to apply for enforcer since I wanted to get involved with the community more and to actually make an even bigger impact.

Reasons For Applying:

I threw away my bad habits and made myself dedicated to make an attempt in becoming enforcer. I wanted to get involved with the staff team and become an Enforcer because I dropped my bad habits and those bad habits now make me want to deal with those who break those rules within my old bad habits. I've seen people breaking rules and plainly disregarding things like I would of before I had decided to make it my mission to try and get on the staff team. I've also wanted to pass on my spare time to the staff team and to help out and assist the server and staff team.

More Reasons for Applying:
Of course I'm applying for enforcer because I want to get involved and 'Enforce the rules' but I also have 'That' feeling to go ahead and apply. I thought about my PD roles and my experiences with CrimRP and I decided to go through and live through both sides to actually go ahead and see how it feels and what both sides of the PerpHeads spectrum of people feel. I've experienced the different types of players and how they act and I have a fair understanding of common people, I want to bring these experiences and my opinion into the staff team and with this understanding of both sides I can actually gain an understanding from both sides in a typical sit. I'm not only interested for the enforcing of the rules, I'm interested in gaining new skills that could help me anywhere and whenever. I could bring my current skills into the staff team.

My Personality:

I believe I have a good sense of humour and I feel as if I'm a bright person and a reasonable and approachable person. I want to bring my personality to the
staff team and to the players, I don't want to be aggressive with them, I want to help resolve the situations in a calm but fairly serious manner and I want
to provide proper explanations to people about things. I want to help more then I do in Help chat and OOC and I just want to be an Impact to the people. In my opinion I'm friendly and I can be professional when needed, I like to have my fun and I've begun to start helping people out more, In the PD I've shown to Academy that I'm one of the most hardest workers, and I know this myself, I'm always ready and I'm determined to get something done or get a position no matter what the situation is, I've brought this determination and focus in order to try and get myself onto the staff team.

I've had my ups and downs as a member of the community, and I've always managed to lift myself up and restart and make it fresh, I was used to this cycle and then stopped getting to the downs due to PD issues I had faced, as a whole this made me act more proper, and professional. This has impacted my character and the way I act and I realised this burst of enthusiastic yet professional attitude was a great sign that I could have a chance within the staff team, this attitude seams to be common with most staff members since they need to be the representatives of such an important part of the server. I want to be involved with this and I wan't to prove myself as a person and as a member of the community.

I wan't to be one with the community and give back for all the fun they've given me, even if I've only been around for a year, I'm on the server all the time, so I might as
well make this attempt and use my time to become an Enforcer within the community and be part of the staff team.

My Story and About me:

I'm Kenty, but most people might know my real name to be 'Paulius', I was born In 'Vilnius' In Lithuania on April 8th 2003, I lived in Lithuania for about 2-3 years until I moved to England and now I've lived here for about 12 years of my life, My Mother is Russian, and My Father is Lithuanian and I managed to learn Russian by just listening to conversations at a young age. I struggled with English at a young age but soon caught with it when I had started Primary School. In terms of how I got to PerpHeads, I've mentioned this In a few Forums posts, but I was told to come on by @A1L , @Josef one day, and I was banned on the same day I had actually joined perpheads, (Because I had DC'd In cuffs) I came back on perpheads a few months later to give it another try and I came back and I loved it, since then, I've been around for a bit over a year and I'm happy to be around. I gained ranks within the PD and I demonstrated professionalism for the most part, I had my crashes in terms of the PD which led on to a few of my bans after trying to lay loose from PD. I've of course learned from these mistakes and I've tried to enforce rules even when not being a staff member by using the LOOC function to assist and tell people what to do or advise them not to do something and tell them their mistakes. Of course I know myself that I'm not an Angel and many people know this too, but to argue this, people could recognise my sudden change and shift with my OOC attitude and In-Character shift.

My Massive change and self Improvement:

Over my journey to try and join into the staff team and actually gain the knowledge and courage to even apply for enforcer, I had to reform, I used to be a full time minge, who only wanted to enjoy themselves and have fun, this has changed of course. I took my time to gain a proper understanding of the rules, and my slightly trash record made me literally learn from my mistakes as a whole. I went through and read through the rules so I could come in knowing what to do and what I speak of and what I can do. I already had my PD experience and basic conduct which gave me the boost of morale and confidence, as well as my activity (Since I had played on the server up until the start and now everyday) being very high and good, this too, also gave me the boost of confidence. I made an attempt to change the way people saw me, people saw me as fairly toxic and a general minge, of course during these last months I quite clearly can confidently say I've changed. I've changed the way I act and the way I do things.

I've been helping out new players by giving them some of my own money, guidance, tips and an overall tour at some points. I do this in order to let the server gain new players and to actually get most to stay and go through the first few days with ease, thus possibly shifting them to stay on and gain that pull like perpheads gives me to come on the server or at least interact on forums or the TeamSpeak server, EVERYDAY. I've been helping everyone in OOC chat and Help chat when on the server and I've tried my best to study the server by taking long nights to see the server population and to see how people act. I got used to this and I saw a lot of rule breakage at these times due to the lack of players and staff on at this time.

[Key Things about myself]

-
Calm
-Friendly
-I'm reasonable with people
-I'm most definently approachable
-Easy to get along with
-Honest and very apologetic
-Open and free
-Easily motivated
-Overall Postive
-Professional when needed

[Key Changes Over the past months]

-
Cleansed of Toxicity OOC and In General
-Helped out in OOC and Help Chat all the time
-More known for my positve actions then bad ones long ago
-More AR's and actual attempts to enforce rules and gain an
understanding in rules through AR's and F6's I've made and overall reading through the rules.
-Approachable and more accepted as positive.

[Yes, I'm very active.]

Experiences:

CPL within the PLPD (Overall Experience from a police officers POV)
PTO within academy (Marking/Opinions/Judgement and Organisation Skills)
I play Crim/Civ commonly (I have experience in this field) The reason why I state this is because most people will claim I only stick on the police side, yes, thats true to some extent, but I've had my time where I've been out and about against the police, the reason I did this is so I could gain an understanding as to how people become angry over TFU and Police. I understand both sides views, from PD to Criminals and this extensive knowledge from both sides can help me with performing my duties as Enforcer.

I know people might not agree with me the most due to me only mentioning the skills I gained while being In the PD, I don't see this as a bad thing, I see this as a type of progress tracker to show how I conduct myself and how professional I can be as a whole. You could argue the fact this police experience is useless but I believe it isn't, the PD has taught me everything, mostly from Academy in which I had to conduct myself professionally and actually work hard, this
also taught me how to be more organised and how to deal with things and how to conduct things on my own.

The PD taught me most of the skills I have now, but has not changed my personality. The PD taught me investigative skills and those investigative skills could be brought to the staff team too, Of course, I've been on the server for over 1 year and I got used to everything, I got used to the people and I've seen different types of people and repeats of others, Im used to dealing with these people as an officer so I have an understanding of people, speak, act or move about. I know how they perform things and I just have the general understanding. I've also been banned enough to understand that I've done wrong. Of course this has changed and I'm clean right now.

Important Note:
I'm not the most perfect person of course, and I don't have a clean record, I might not seem to be Enforcer material from the multiple bans and warnings I had received. But this is the past, right now I'm applying for enforcer ahead of my recent warnings/bans, to be honest, I do fit the requirments and I do think to myself about this, why not? Its worth a try and I want to get feedback and I want to see how the community views me and my OOC character, I mention OOC character since my In-Character self isn't important for OOC reports and Sits in future. I've changed my ways and I feel as If I am ready. I've revised over my rules, I've helped many people OOC and In the Help chat and I think I've made an impact and slight difference even when Im not staff. I wan't to give back to the players of PerpHeads and by becoming enforcer and joining the staff team, I can. I know I'd make a change and I know I've changed for better and I know people can agree. Im confident with this all. Any replies (Constructive Only) and Opinions can be made, I am open and I will reply to most, if not all.

When it comes to situations, Im very calm in OOC and LOOC and only include messages to inform my counterpart RP'ing with me wether they are breaking rules and or need assistance with commands or such, Im never toxic in LOOC or OOC and Im mostly helpful and I remind people a lot of the time of their wrongs. I think my pretty calm attitude is great since it means I can deal with a situation in quiet and comprehend everything a person is telling me instead of having interuptions and acknowledging them and ruining a sit. Besides this, me being calm can help keep everyone else calm which is effective and useful too.

Of course I've mentioned my extensive help within the OOC chat and Help chat and, I myself believe this is a key thing, even when holding an Enforcer rank, I have also dealt with OOC type situations in a very calm manner in the OOC chat and I had directed people to the F6 function and I've broken up a fair ammount of OOC beefs between people in order to keep a clean OOC chat and to avoid toxicity.

I've started a whole Junior Officer Training Scheme in order to help new players and new officers succeed and to improve themselves and feel more comfortable in the PD. I've had a fair ammount of applicants and I believe this is a way I've showed my dedication, I've gone through with everything and I've taken my time to make this programme and to look after and teach these new Players and Officers. Once again, I don’t want people taking my In Character Actions into OOC or to bring it into this application since that is a character I play and not really who I am out of character.

Of course people on Perpheads will always take your In-Character Attitude as your actual attitude and that’s understandable but my In-Character actions such as me having fun should not be taken into consideration due to the fact I don’t do anything incorrect and I haven’t done so for a fairly long time in terms of rule breakage. People know me and probably even meet me properly OOC and this is where I like to make first impressions. I know people used to and still do see me as a minge due to what I do In-Character and that, I know, but I know that people see me completely differently OOC and on Teamspeak, I’m friendly and I’m not toxic at all, I changed my toxic ways long ago and adapted and flushed the toxicity from my system and learned to have fun and to not give a bad reaction from a situation this adaptation can help me speak to others who might become a little frustrated when dying or loosing things.

I've put so much time in changing myself, for the better, and for my own self purpose, with my changes, I've decided to take these changes and attempt applying for enforcer. I hope you take my massive transition and this application and its quality into consideration

Thank you for reading!

AR's Accepted:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-rocky-loose.34620/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-billy-ray-and-eren-walker.34910/#post-233304
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-nil-megafro.34654/#post-230719

Bans/Warnings:

Bans.PNG

Warnings.PNG

1C553F9A-66CB-4D00-A95D-ADA432D50533.png

REQUIREMENTS: I fit this whole Criteria

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
When I heard that Kenty was gonna apply a while ago, I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, really? That minge was gonna apply?

But whatever minge you were back then, you are not anymore. I've seen a massive improvement in Kenty's attitude and Conduct. While he can still joke around, he knows when enough is enough. His general rule and law knowledge is impeccable and I think he would be a good fit for the staff team, honestly said.

Reaction score
+100% SUPPORT

Has amazing knowledge of the rules/laws, always helping folks out OOC when he get the chance, and just a fucking great guy in general. good luck son.

Reaction score
I guess thats good? Thanks for the response none the less!

Reaction score
I’m just saying really, don’t know how to reply to him. Besides, he said plus support so it’s just, good to me.

Reaction score
Even though I like you, I don't see you being real Enforcer material since I see you often minge (Like me). I think you need more time to prove yourself to be serious about becoming a staff member :) I'd like to see you apply again in like 2-3 months of perfect behavior.
I'm not saying I don't support this I'm pretty much neutral here.

Reaction score
With all due respect, the last time we properly spoke and met, this was a month or two ago, since then we haven’t had any contact, That is my IC attitude and you clearly haven’t taken my OOC attitude into consideration. Thank you for your input none the less buddy.

Reaction score
Scrolling for 10 minutes on my phone smh, take my fucking agree rating already

Reaction score
+Support
I ain't just supporting this just because I am Kenty's friend I actually have reasons.

1. He is a fun guy to roleplay with in-game and creates situations which make me laugh. For example, betting my money.
2. He is always nice to other people and also knows the rules and laws.
3. He is extremely active on TS and in game.

Reaction score
I have to say Kenty I have seen you and had the pleasure to role play with you a few times now. You have shown an outstanding quality of role play. I see people commenting you weren't exactly enforcer material a few months ago however, I have never seen this behaviour they speak off, as I wasn't around to witness.
The only thing that concerns me is the recent bans / warnings I am aware the application criteria says 1 month since last ban or warning but you have only just gone by the month stage and its make me wonder do you full understand the rules to a point you can enforce them. Two warnings within a day of each other is rather concerning when you are applying for enforcer 1 month and a half later. I have also just checked your record in the last 12 months you have received a total of 20 punishments and a total of 13 punishments for 3.4.
For the concerns I have address above I am going to go neutral, even though I think you have great potential it just depends if you understand the rules enough to enforce them.
I wish you the best of luck Kenty.

Reaction score
Thank you so much mate, I know about my record and I know its fairly bad, but in all honesty, I can fully say I know the rules and I've learned from all of these punishments, thank you so ever much for commenting and giving off your honest opinion.

Reaction score
View attachment 4292
Kenty's Enforcer Application

lt.png

STEAM NAME: Kenty

IN-GAME NAME:
Kenty Inagawa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

England

LANGUAGES I SPEAK:
Lithuanian/Russian/English

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

Introduction:
I realised after being on PerpHeads for a year that I had little to do besides commit to the Police Department and try and make people happy and amazed and have a laugh. I kind of liked the Idea of trying to apply for enforcer since I wanted to get involved with the community more and to actually make an even bigger impact.

Reasons For Applying:

I threw away my bad habits and made myself dedicated to make an attempt in becoming enforcer. I wanted to get involved with the staff team and become an Enforcer because I dropped my bad habits and those bad habits now make me want to deal with those who break those rules within my old bad habits. I've seen people breaking rules and plainly disregarding things like I would of before I had decided to make it my mission to try and get on the staff team. I've also wanted to pass on my spare time to the staff team and to help out and assist the server and staff team.

More Reasons for Applying:
Of course I'm applying for enforcer because I want to get involved and 'Enforce the rules' but I also have 'That' feeling to go ahead and apply. I thought about my PD roles and my experiences with CrimRP and I decided to go through and live through both sides to actually go ahead and see how it feels and what both sides of the PerpHeads spectrum of people feel. I've experienced the different types of players and how they act and I have a fair understanding of common people, I want to bring these experiences and my opinion into the staff team and with this understanding of both sides I can actually gain an understanding from both sides in a typical sit. I'm not only interested for the enforcing of the rules, I'm interested in gaining new skills that could help me anywhere and whenever. I could bring my current skills into the staff team.

My Personality:

I believe I have a good sense of humour and I feel as if I'm a bright person and a reasonable and approachable person. I want to bring my personality to the
staff team and to the players, I don't want to be aggressive with them, I want to help resolve the situations in a calm but fairly serious manner and I want
to provide proper explanations to people about things. I want to help more then I do in Help chat and OOC and I just want to be an Impact to the people. In my opinion I'm friendly and I can be professional when needed, I like to have my fun and I've begun to start helping people out more, In the PD I've shown to Academy that I'm one of the most hardest workers, and I know this myself, I'm always ready and I'm determined to get something done or get a position no matter what the situation is, I've brought this determination and focus in order to try and get myself onto the staff team.

I've had my ups and downs as a member of the community, and I've always managed to lift myself up and restart and make it fresh, I was used to this cycle and then stopped getting to the downs due to PD issues I had faced, as a whole this made me act more proper, and professional. This has impacted my character and the way I act and I realised this burst of enthusiastic yet professional attitude was a great sign that I could have a chance within the staff team, this attitude seams to be common with most staff members since they need to be the representatives of such an important part of the server. I want to be involved with this and I wan't to prove myself as a person and as a member of the community.

I wan't to be one with the community and give back for all the fun they've given me, even if I've only been around for a year, I'm on the server all the time, so I might as
well make this attempt and use my time to become an Enforcer within the community and be part of the staff team.

My Story and About me:

I'm Kenty, but most people might know my real name to be 'Paulius', I was born In 'Vilnius' In Lithuania on April 8th 2003, I lived in Lithuania for about 2-3 years until I moved to England and now I've lived here for about 12 years of my life, My Mother is Russian, and My Father is Lithuanian and I managed to learn Russian by just listening to conversations at a young age. I struggled with English at a young age but soon caught with it when I had started Primary School. In terms of how I got to PerpHeads, I've mentioned this In a few Forums posts, but I was told to come on by @A1L , @Josef one day, and I was banned on the same day I had actually joined perpheads, (Because I had DC'd In cuffs) I came back on perpheads a few months later to give it another try and I came back and I loved it, since then, I've been around for a bit over a year and I'm happy to be around. I gained ranks within the PD and I demonstrated professionalism for the most part, I had my crashes in terms of the PD which led on to a few of my bans after trying to lay loose from PD. I've of course learned from these mistakes and I've tried to enforce rules even when not being a staff member by using the LOOC function to assist and tell people what to do or advise them not to do something and tell them their mistakes. Of course I know myself that I'm not an Angel and many people know this too, but to argue this, people could recognise my sudden change and shift with my OOC attitude and In-Character shift.

My Massive change and self Improvement:

Over my journey to try and join into the staff team and actually gain the knowledge and courage to even apply for enforcer, I had to reform, I used to be a full time minge, who only wanted to enjoy themselves and have fun, this has changed of course. I took my time to gain a proper understanding of the rules, and my slightly trash record made me literally learn from my mistakes as a whole. I went through and read through the rules so I could come in knowing what to do and what I speak of and what I can do. I already had my PD experience and basic conduct which gave me the boost of morale and confidence, as well as my activity (Since I had played on the server up until the start and now everyday) being very high and good, this too, also gave me the boost of confidence. I made an attempt to change the way people saw me, people saw me as fairly toxic and a general minge, of course during these last months I quite clearly can confidently say I've changed. I've changed the way I act and the way I do things.

I've been helping out new players by giving them some of my own money, guidance, tips and an overall tour at some points. I do this in order to let the server gain new players and to actually get most to stay and go through the first few days with ease, thus possibly shifting them to stay on and gain that pull like perpheads gives me to come on the server or at least interact on forums or the TeamSpeak server, EVERYDAY. I've been helping everyone in OOC chat and Help chat when on the server and I've tried my best to study the server by taking long nights to see the server population and to see how people act. I got used to this and I saw a lot of rule breakage at these times due to the lack of players and staff on at this time.

[Key Things about myself]

-
Calm
-Friendly
-I'm reasonable with people
-I'm most definently approachable
-Easy to get along with
-Honest and very apologetic
-Open and free
-Easily motivated
-Overall Postive
-Professional when needed

[Key Changes Over the past months]

-
Cleansed of Toxicity OOC and In General
-Helped out in OOC and Help Chat all the time
-More known for my positve actions then bad ones long ago
-More AR's and actual attempts to enforce rules and gain an
understanding in rules through AR's and F6's I've made and overall reading through the rules.
-Approachable and more accepted as positive.

[Yes, I'm very active.]

Experiences:

CPL within the PLPD (Overall Experience from a police officers POV)
PTO within academy (Marking/Opinions/Judgement and Organisation Skills)
I play Crim/Civ commonly (I have experience in this field) The reason why I state this is because most people will claim I only stick on the police side, yes, thats true to some extent, but I've had my time where I've been out and about against the police, the reason I did this is so I could gain an understanding as to how people become angry over TFU and Police. I understand both sides views, from PD to Criminals and this extensive knowledge from both sides can help me with performing my duties as Enforcer.

I know people might not agree with me the most due to me only mentioning the skills I gained while being In the PD, I don't see this as a bad thing, I see this as a type of progress tracker to show how I conduct myself and how professional I can be as a whole. You could argue the fact this police experience is useless but I believe it isn't, the PD has taught me everything, mostly from Academy in which I had to conduct myself professionally and actually work hard, this
also taught me how to be more organised and how to deal with things and how to conduct things on my own.

The PD taught me most of the skills I have now, but has not changed my personality. The PD taught me investigative skills and those investigative skills could be brought to the staff team too, Of course, I've been on the server for over 1 year and I got used to everything, I got used to the people and I've seen different types of people and repeats of others, Im used to dealing with these people as an officer so I have an understanding of people, speak, act or move about. I know how they perform things and I just have the general understanding. I've also been banned enough to understand that I've done wrong. Of course this has changed and I'm clean right now.

Important Note:
I'm not the most perfect person of course, and I don't have a clean record, I might not seem to be Enforcer material from the multiple bans and warnings I had received. But this is the past, right now I'm applying for enforcer ahead of my recent warnings/bans, to be honest, I do fit the requirments and I do think to myself about this, why not? Its worth a try and I want to get feedback and I want to see how the community views me and my OOC character, I mention OOC character since my In-Character self isn't important for OOC reports and Sits in future. I've changed my ways and I feel as If I am ready. I've revised over my rules, I've helped many people OOC and In the Help chat and I think I've made an impact and slight difference even when Im not staff. I wan't to give back to the players of PerpHeads and by becoming enforcer and joining the staff team, I can. I know I'd make a change and I know I've changed for better and I know people can agree. Im confident with this all. Any replies (Constructive Only) and Opinions can be made, I am open and I will reply to most, if not all.

When it comes to situations, Im very calm in OOC and LOOC and only include messages to inform my counterpart RP'ing with me wether they are breaking rules and or need assistance with commands or such, Im never toxic in LOOC or OOC and Im mostly helpful and I remind people a lot of the time of their wrongs. I think my pretty calm attitude is great since it means I can deal with a situation in quiet and comprehend everything a person is telling me instead of having interuptions and acknowledging them and ruining a sit. Besides this, me being calm can help keep everyone else calm which is effective and useful too.

Of course I've mentioned my extensive help within the OOC chat and Help chat and, I myself believe this is a key thing, even when holding an Enforcer rank, I have also dealt with OOC type situations in a very calm manner in the OOC chat and I had directed people to the F6 function and I've broken up a fair ammount of OOC beefs between people in order to keep a clean OOC chat and to avoid toxicity.

I've started a whole Junior Officer Training Scheme in order to help new players and new officers succeed and to improve themselves and feel more comfortable in the PD. I've had a fair ammount of applicants and I believe this is a way I've showed my dedication, I've gone through with everything and I've taken my time to make this programme and to look after and teach these new Players and Officers. Once again, I don’t want people taking my In Character Actions into OOC or to bring it into this application since that is a character I play and not really who I am out of character.

Of course people on Perpheads will always take your In-Character Attitude as your actual attitude and that’s understandable but my In-Character actions such as me having fun should not be taken into consideration due to the fact I don’t do anything incorrect and I haven’t done so for a fairly long time in terms of rule breakage. People know me and probably even meet me properly OOC and this is where I like to make first impressions. I know people used to and still do see me as a minge due to what I do In-Character and that, I know, but I know that people see me completely differently OOC and on Teamspeak, I’m friendly and I’m not toxic at all, I changed my toxic ways long ago and adapted and flushed the toxicity from my system and learned to have fun and to not give a bad reaction from a situation this adaptation can help me speak to others who might become a little frustrated when dying or loosing things.

I've put so much time in changing myself, for the better, and for my own self purpose, with my changes, I've decided to take these changes and attempt applying for enforcer. I hope you take my massive transition and this application and its quality into consideration

Thank you for reading!

AR's Accepted:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-rocky-loose.34620/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-billy-ray-and-eren-walker.34910/#post-233304
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-nil-megafro.34654/#post-230719

Bans/Warnings:

REQUIREMENTS: I fit this whole Criteria

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Yes

I knew you were talking about this but wasn’t expected at all.. Kenty, You’re probably one of the soundest people on perp and I definitely think you have the potential of becoming staff. I know how much you’ve been sorting yourself out and trying to stop being seen as the minge you used to be. You’ve definitely improved for the better and it would be good to see you as a staff member. +support
I mean if I can get it :p
Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.