Kenty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't been back for long, but I have definitely seen an improvement in Kenty's general attitude, and behavior. He appears to have matured a lot since I last played back in December, and I feel he would be a great candidate for enforcer. Good luck m8

Reaction score
I'm not going to support this application, please note that my personal opinion and thoughts regarding Kenty are not affected by this, I think he's an outstanding dude who's funny as shit.

But at the moment I do not believe you're the candidate that should be accepted, at this point of time. The reason behind this thinking is clear by looking at your record, not only were you just warned but also banned from the server by the same administrator, your reasoning behind the actions that caused you a ban were quite childish and mingy, now to have this mindset to situations a month before applying for enforcer doesn't really make it good at all.

b1df9ea72a.png

c7d6e31bb2.png

If I were you at this point, I'd ask for my application to be closed and make another one in december as you can prove to the staff team in a better way that you're one heck of a user that deserves a shot at the enforcer position, and aswell as showing some consistency within you not violating the rules for two months straight.

Otherwise, great application.

Reaction score
Just because I’m 15 doesn’t affect my performance and conduct and knowledge of the rules. Please take consideration my actual OOC self and IC Conduct then make a constructive reply.

Take a look at @ErmakDimon young but more mature then a lot of people in this community.

Reaction score
Thank you so much @John Daymon you’ve taken the time to point out key things and I respect you for this. I was going to use this application just to see how things go and make improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.