Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:Knoxy82

IN-GAME NAME: Lee Starksy

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:1:68788670

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hi my name is Harry Knox (most of my friends call me knoxy or knox) i am 19 years old and come from london.

i have been member of this community for just a little over 2 years in that time i have grown a lot as a person in general with my attitude, anger issues giving me enough time to mature into the person i am today. even though i have done a lot of nonsense in the past like mass rdming which i paid for by being banned for over a year i was still active on the forums watching everything like a fly on the wall.

there are many reasons on why i want to be an enforcer the first one being i just want to give back to the community after breaking the communities trust by mass rdming and ruining peoples immersion i feel like a great way to give back would be to stop other people breaking rules and making the game less fun for other members. my second reason for wanting to be an enforcer is i like a challenge and feel like this would be a great way to test my people skills and how i act under pressure. the third reason i want to be an enforcer is i feel like i would be a great addition to the team as i am fair but un biased.

i also believe i have the required skills and knowledge to perform all tasks given to me if i was to be a member of the team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know that i haven't been active recently due to some personal issues but i'm back now for good and to prove i am i have applied today if i don't get accepted that wont stop me. thank you and have a nice day :)

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Deleted member 4116

+Support very mature guy, known Knoxy since way back and always been friendly towards everyone he met. Since he got unbanned he changed so much I'm sure everyone can agree with me on this. Knoxy always takes an approach on talking it out first instead of punishing first that's why I think Knoxy is the perfect candidate for staff. We need more staff members who are willing to explain to players what they did wrong and how they can improve on fixing their mistakes in the future, rather than handing out bans left-right leaving players confused on what they did wrong and how to prevent it.

Reaction score
+support very friendly and mature been around long enough to know the rules and community, they always take things slow and make sure they are not ever going to break the rules

Reaction score
I asked you all like 4 times to pause my drugs and you let them die, still pissed off about that lol
FOOOKSAKE MAAYN

Reaction score
I can fully support this if you can maintain activity.

Actually a great person, even though at one point we weren't on good terms with each other, you were able to put it behind you without any fuss.

Just be more active :(

Reaction score
Yeah I am back now I had a lot of personal things to do which stopped me from coming on but I am back now

Reaction score
Knoxy has the perfect mix between being professional and having some banter, he knows when to treat a situation with professionalism which is why he would make a good enforcer. It's obvious from his time on the server that he knows the rules and has experience in other roles as he's a senior officer in the PD.

+Support

Reaction score
I’m sorry if you feel that I am immature but everything I post literally anything you dumb rate me even when trying to have a civil discussion with you you ignore me or get really defensive thanks for your opinion anyway

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you what i understood from your application,

1. You been on this community for 2 years
2. You been banned for mass rdm for a whole year
3. You been away for a while now and just came back to apply for enforcer and your reasoning is that you feel like you've grown up (lmao).

i honestly can't find as to why i should support you, i really hope you don't get it because that would be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.