Knoxys back to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I understand your reasons for applying for Enforcer and it’s nice to see you’d like to apply in order to help. I know you’re a great guy and it’s not surprising to see you come with an enforcer application. I’ve never had any problems with you too.

With my own experiences in mind, I believe you are a swell person and this application has had work put into it and I see no sign of laziness.

But as I’ve seen from other people’s replies and doing my own research.

- You’ve recently returned and upon returning and re-integrating you’ve applied for Enforcer.
- You had a ban during August which of course isn’t very recent but it is a ban from this year none the less, of course this doesn’t restrict anything since I managed to get enforcer with the same stuff.
- Your prior record includes a Permanent ban but prior to this the bans aren’t consistent and common. Which is good.

Your forum messages are clean and friendly and the ‘other‘ ones are just jokes between friends and people.

To conclude, I believe you’d be a great candidate but I would like others to see you on for a little bit and of course I can’t comment on activity and all due to my own activity not being great but I know what they look for in an Enforcer. I expect dumb ratings from people that disagree but that’s expected and I’d appreciate a response from those that disagree with me or would like to give input.

I am going to be Neutral with your application since the positives and negatives balance out in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck @Knoxy82.

Reaction score
MassRDM isn't even a big deal and idk why it's treated as such here. It takes seconds for staff to revive people.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you play a bit and show people that you're good enough for this position and it'll change many minds to support you, but coming from a long time to instantly apply for enforcer doesn't seem good to me and many others.

Reaction score
the lack of activity of my behalf was due to many personal reason one of which was working 12 hour shifts a day and any free time I had went to caring for my grandfather who recently had a heart attack but now he is in good health it gives me a chance to actually start gaming again. The ban I got in August was just a idiotic move on my behalf by ringing a number I didn’t know who it belonged to so I don’t really see that as me breaking a rule just me being dumb enough to ring a random number poked to me on team speak. Thank you for this comment which actually made me happy have a nice day.

Reaction score
@John Daymon Which happened to me I waited a year and 4 months before making a appeal because I knew I did wrong. when I mass rdm I was still kinda young and was easily influenced by other people but now I’m my own person and make decisions for myself I’ve done bad I know and I’ve paid for my sins but I don’t think this should be held over my head

Reaction score
@bobo I understand that but I only Have been gone for 2 months due to personal reasons which many people know and I also said the same to @Kenty. Before my inactivity I was very active putting many hours into the game basically putting a full work shift just into the game and most of that was passive rp making kemo therapy with @Adrish making sure we did everything to the most we can getting a signed permit from the police and mayor to prove it’s a legal building to having people advertise it for us and actually making a whole role play experience which I’m sure a lot of people had a lot of fun sorry you didn’t get to see me then but please don’t hold my 2 month inactivity cloud your opinion on how I’ll be as an enforcer.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.