Leyer32's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cevin Leyer
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48470623

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Atleast some times aday, i see people failing, but the admins are often busy. And don't have enough time to deal with smaller situations. I would like to stop the failers before they do the fail, or destroy for someone else. Very often the admins can't refound stuff, so it would be great to stop them before they destroy someones weed etc.

In my opinion it's not needed to allways punish the failers, it would be good to stop them before they fail and explain for them insted what they are doing wrong. Most people will now not agree with me, becuse the new players should know the rules. But it's not that easy to remember all those rules. And as it says in the rules, RP isn't black and white.

So, i almost forgot to awnser the question. I should be an enforce becuse i don't see everything black and white. Im always doing my best to keep calm if someone breaks the rules against me. And i will do the same if i see people breaking the rules against others. I always try to rp everything out.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, i've been admin on a rust server, minecraft server, prophunt server, DarkRP server, TTT server and head admin in a swedish gaming community (started as normal member).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, i try to always rp everything out and not running up to illegaly parked cars and giving them tickets etc. I try to use my microphone as much as i can. My english isn't perfect at all. But, im pretty sure everyone always understands me. (I've not been active on the forum as my account haven't worked here. Got it to work today) I got over 970 hours playtime on gmod and that's like only PERP.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Leyer32

Reaction score
RockstarGritys said:
Well I haven´t seen you on game. I give you: +/- Neutral
Thanks for your comment, i will do my best to find a rp situation with you.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I have 2 questions to ask: 1. What's your playtime? 2. Do you have a mic?
My playtime is 1 week + and i do have a mic, i mostly use it to rp.

Reaction score
Neutral for now, As you are in the rg as me and your my friend so I will stay neutral until you rp in front of me other than growing drugs :D

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
-support due to the reason that I never hear you use your mic.
Thanks for your opinion, i will do my best to change this.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
-support due to the reason that I never hear you use your mic.
Yes i do, I am appreciating honest comments. I get tips how to imporve with them ;)

Reaction score
I have rarely seen such a serious roleplaying person. +SUPPORT

I believe that you despite your age is mature enough to know the difference between right and wrong compared to many others at your age. :)

Reaction score
Prepper said:
I have rarely seen such a serious roleplaying person. +SUPPORT

I believe that you despite your age is mature enough to know the difference between right and wrong compared to many others at your age. :)
Thank you very much! I always try to rp everything out. :D

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT - applys by the rules like crazy never seen him ever break a rule not even a small one is also a really nice helpful person which 100% believe that he should get the position he is the most suitable person for this job only thing i could say thats bad is age but he act older then he is unlike me :D and also english is not 100% but fuck it really whos is for sure mine ant. but 110% he should get it

Status
Not open for further replies.