Leyer32's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lilsam747 said:
+ SUPPORT - applys by the rules like crazy never seen him ever break a rule not even a small one is also a really nice helpful person which 100% believe that he should get the position he is the most suitable person for this job only thing i could say thats bad is age but he act older then he is unlike me :D and also english is not 100% but fuck it really whos is for sure mine ant. but 110% he should get it
Thank you, but NO one are perfect. I has like everyone has broke some rules. :p But im doing my best following them, if i get told that something is wrong, i stop doing it.

Reaction score
+/-
When I have seen you it's been in OOC situations which you've handled brilliantly,acted with the utmost respect for each party involved and accepted the outcome regardless of its impact on you. However, you seem to be in more OOC situations that require staff intervention than the average player and as such that raises a few eyebrows.
I'll speak to you and try and observe you when i'm next on.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
+/-
When I have seen you it's been in OOC situations which you've handled brilliantly,acted with the utmost respect for each party involved and accepted the outcome regardless of its impact on you. However, you seem to be in more OOC situations that require staff intervention than the average player and as such that raises a few eyebrows.
I'll speak to you and try and observe you when i'm next on.
Even if you gave me +/-, the words you wrote means alot! Please add me on Steam: [PH] Leyer32 if you got anything to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.