Leyer's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME:
Leyer

IN-GAME NAME: Cevin Leyer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48470623

Before I start my application I would like to apologize for my previous behaviour 2 years ago when I resigned from my administrator position. While I didn’t abuse or anything I think I could have handled it better with the Owners/Senior Staff team. I didn’t really say anything when I was questioned and let Sam do the speaking for me. I have nothing to blame really, I was pretty stressed during the situation and didn’t know what to do and my english wasn’t very good.

Looking back at it now I do believe that it was immature of me to not inform you about my upcoming project. Please do again note, this was 2 years ago I do think myself that I have matured a lot. This apology is especially directed to @Fredy @StephenPuffs @Xquality @Bolli @MoronPipllyd and @Jordan since he was senior staff at the time, but the apology also goes to all the other staff members and normal members.

Also, for the people that don’t know about the whole situation. I resigned and was not demoted.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

So lets go ahead with the actual application.

I want to become an Enforcer because I really enjoy administrating servers. I wan’t to help rule breakers to understand what they did wrong as well as punish them. A staff members role isn’t just to take care of rule breakers but also to educate new players and help them out. While I really like roleplaying I actually prefer administrating on roleplay servers rather than playing.

From my current perspective the staff team needs someone who is dedicated to help out with reports, AR’s, Disputes and to help people ingame since I have noticed myself that response times can be pretty long, and sometimes you won’t even get a response. Now, I don’t blame any of the staff, I know that this time of the year can be very stressful. A lot of coursework, family times, exams etc. This is exactly why I want to help out.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I’ve been on teamspeak around 5-8+ hours everyday since I came back around 1 month ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to bring up a few of my key skills that I believe are good for a staff position.

• Extremely dedicated [1]

• Calm and good at managing my temper. [2]

• Polite [3]

• Excellent at interpreting the rules. [4]

These skills are not something I claim to have myself, but are things that other people have told me that I have. You can find some of them in my old application from 2014 here and I feel like I only have improved since.

[1] Looking back the my previous time as an admin I was the admin, that still had a staff status, that had most reports done. I also did my best to remain active on the forums and such. I prioritized administrating over roleplaying.

[2] Im not a guy who rages, I always control my temper and even if I get mad or angry I don’t really show it. It happens that I raise my voice if people simply aren’t listening, but I don’t really scream at them.

[3] I always do my best to greet new players and help everyone with their problems.

[4] I’ve heard from some people say that they have problems understanding the rules. This is not the case for me. I understand the reasoning behind the rules that PERPHeads enforce which makes it easy for me to interpretend them for the best fun/realism and experience.

After being away from the perpheads staff team for two years now. I feel like I have the lust and time to dedicate myself once again to the community.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have around 70 days ingame playtime.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. I’ve never been banned. My last warning was in 2014-03-22.
    7543beae4d.png
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I have been administrating before on PERPHeads and back then I knew the rules by heart. A few minor rules have changed since I left but I feel like I have learnt them now.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. I’ve been in teamspeak everyday for the past 3 weeks and in the past week I’ve been on for 7-10+ hours a day.

Thanks for reading! Please leave your feedback below, even if it’s negative feedback!

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'll kick this off with a few things.

• You have the cutest voice I've ever heard.
  • You were knowledgeable with the rules prior to your departure.
  • You reached the role of administrator.
  • Your report count was steady and you often came in 2nd/3rd every week with the consecutive report counts.
  • You handled situations professionally and calmly.
  • You're overall a likeable guy.
I'm not too sure on your activity, nor on your rule knowledge since coming back but based on previous encounters you're about an Asda pasta pot on the goodness scale.

You have my support.

Reaction score
Good evening, you have my full support Cevin. + Support.

Role play

Cevin is an outstanding role player, he will often add to the immersion by taking that extra amount of time to create a more pleasant experience for others, even when playing with me he does things that not even I do, in general he works hard to actually do role play instead of letting situations be over in 10 seconds, for example the other day instead of just inviting an org member to the org he came up with the idea to create some role play by having a meeting at the local cafe and we all sat down and had a small meeting with the prospective recruit.

Rules

Some of you may already know that Cevin has already been an Administrator here in PerpHeads, he was one of the best admins at the time working closely with AyJay, not only did he work extremely well in a team he also took time to help other staff members with anything they needed, he was always professional and always acted to help others.

He knows all of the rules off by heart, granted he is re grasping all of the rules like I had to after returning, but this isn't difficult at all and he would be more than capable of Enforcing the rules.

Laws

Cevin has an higher level of knowledge of the laws than most players do, he recently moved up to the rank of senior officer within the Police Department and I have no doubt that he will continue to rise through the ranks proving to the command teams that he is a valued member of the force.

Activity

Cevin was always and still is extremely active once returning, he often plays for long amounts of hours (Quite annoying when you want to play CSGO and he's bashing gmod) I have no doubt that he will continue to dedicate large amounts of his time to the community. Which would only rise if he got accepted.

Forums

The forums are completely different from back in the day when we used to administrate, back in 2014 we had no ratings, no comment section, Cevin will obviously have to adapt to these changes which I'm already sure he has been doing fine with, he remains an active member of the forums.

General

Back in 2014 we had no logs and Cevin managed fine back then, being on the staff team is even easier now with the logs. Enforcers have much more power than what they did back then, Overall it would be a privilege to have Cevin back in the staff team, maybe he could even teach us a few things :kappa: :moron: :mrlewis: :mraaron:

Reaction score
Cevin, you are one of the most experienced, professional, capable candidates for Enforcer. You have an extensive knowledge of the rules and laws, you always role-play wonderfully, you are always willing to help others, and you're one of the best Staff members I've ever seen. Your previous time as an Enforcer, Moderator, and evident Administrative position have truly shown myself and I'm sure others that you are extremely qualified to be on the staff team once more. Since you have returned to Perpheads, you have demonstrated that you have withheld all of the stated traits and I feel that you can provide the server with many benefits. I truly feel you can reclaim your position as one of the best staff members soon enough. Best of luck, Cevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.