Lower TFU armor

Reaction score
If even you're calling me an NPC you must be a fucking electron

Reaction score
Been a while since i went on duty for a shootout, but when i do.... its late night 8v1 TFU and 1 officer! Was looking for cody then boom dead baby lol

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
The only people who's opinions matter are @Dom_ @Jamal @gLaCiAl @Aquaa @Ethan @JER @doge @Cody Garrett

Who else so you see starting shootouts? who else do you see against tfu? The only people that would disagree with this are the ones who rely on armour 24/7 for kills that don't do it off duty. That's why criminal rp suffered because at times we'll have 16 cops and still have 4 people waiting in PD for a slot. if the server hit 60 players thats 1/3 of the server. The maximum amount of crims I see at one time is never more than 8 but averages at 4 helping eachother. The PD needs to balance that at peak times but I'll agree the new TFU policy was a start.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Unfortunate you didnt hear the shots from us raiding prior. On your own you shouldnt excpect a chance. Only thing you could do is snipe us. If this was peak time ot would have been 7v8 or even more with a mayor. This is the first time since we had all 3 orgs zerg a couple weeks ago ive seen a decent amount of crims.

Reaction score
The only people who's opinions matter are @Dom_ @Jamal @gLaCiAl @Aquaa @Ethan @JER @doge @Cody Garrett

Who else so you see starting shootouts? who else do you see against tfu? The only people that would disagree with this are the ones who rely on armour 24/7 for kills that don't do it off duty. That's why criminal rp suffered because at times we'll have 16 cops and still have 4 people waiting in PD for a slot. if the server hit 60 players thats 1/3 of the server. The maximum amount of crims I see at one time is never more than 8 but averages at 4 helping eachother. The PD needs to balance that at peak times but I'll agree the new TFU policy was a start.

This is just a completely stupid argument. "I personally only see 8 people, therefore noone else's opinions matter" what kind of mentality is that. I agree that the onesided view of some people are too much but just because YOU don't see them against TFU, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just because @Slayerduck plays a lot of TFU, doesn't mean he doesn't know the other view, he is literally the person to initiate bank robberies and raids, if anyone should have a vote, it should be him. He is against police JUST as much as you are and I know both @Ethan, @NoHax and @SpaceShots can agree with that.

That being said, TFU already got their nerf, no more than 2 TFU may patrol. The fuck more do you want? If anyone has a one-sided view, it's you. How active are you exactly within the PD compared to the people that actually experience the proper cancer as TFU?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Never see you off duty or not sitting in your bazaar shop afk. Why would I go on duty when nobody else starts shootouts. Im not 1 sided at all I look at both sides and really am not biased. There's a difference between trying to be constructive and be an argumentative prick that has no clue what he's talking about when it aint summer shool doing weeb shit.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Although I don't agree on a nerf fully. I have to stop and ask, how uninformed are you currently? Because how often does baggers actually go initiating a raid as a civ or start a bank robbery? I'm guessing you're not fully active as a tfu considering that you think that. If anyone should have the biggest say it's @Dom_ as he plays criminal a lot more than baggers and goes tfu quite a lot, so if anyone knows both sides it's Dom. Yes I can agree tfu can be aids to play against sometimes, and although I'm sort of leaning on the disagree side for a nerf. Sometimes I stop and think, why do these people never come off tfu, then i remember that even the TFU find it hard themselves to kill another tfu off duty because they know they're completely useless without their armour. But i'd like to see you be able to do the shit we do on a daily basis tbh, that is usually go against 4 tfu that btw have x3 the hp than us and then go against about usually 9 beretta sniping cops and 3 remmy cops and win because I tell you for a fact, it may seem easy when you're sat in your big boy armour where you get a lot longer time to react and you have room for mistakes because of the amount of health you have extra health you get compared to a civ, but you don't really have any room for error's as a civ. As i've said this is my point of view on tfu and I don't fully agree on a nerf because rn I'm not finding it that much of a task to kill tfu, only when they're either sniping or just sitting in a swat van waiting for you to leave projex for an example where they'll jump out with x3 your hp and kill you. The only reason tfu are experience "proper cancer as tfu" is because they're still learning how to actually aim and how to play smartly. I sometimes go beretta cop just to experience the shit a normal officer goes through and tbh they have it quite easy taking into consideration that, the only thing they got to worry about dying, waiting 5 mins and if they'll have a enough for burgers. However a criminal side you got to worry about, your friend's gun, your gun, your life, a jail sentence and usually a 10k ticket if revived. So in all honesty you cops get it very easy compared to us since the only thing you're losing is 5 mins and your paycheck you get when dead.

Reaction score
You're not being constructive at all. If you are not one-sided then show us a picture of your recent activity in the police department. We'll quickly find out that you are not active enough to say shit about this, you are NEVER on as TFU when the larger orgs are on, you don't experience what others do. I don't care if you see me off duty or in my bazaar shop, you're probably blind then. Again, @Ethan @NoHax @SpaceShots can tell you that I'm not. Once again, you're going for the "I didn't see" or "From what I've seen" but that's not a good argument now, is it? If you want me to, I'll happily provide my own activity in both Gmod and in the Police Department just to prove you wrong, say the word and I'll do it. The shit you're saying with "noone else starting shootouts" is just plain out stupid and not true at all. You really don't look at this from the PD's side, you even said why should you go on duty? So that YOUR opinion would actually matter, right now you're just being a whiny cunt.

Prove that you're not onesided. Show us your activity and we'll see how much you know about the Police Department's troubles during shootouts. Unless you prove that you are not biased, then your opinion matters just as little as everyone elses according to your tags.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What exactly are the "bad experiences" you tfu play against, because to me it just seems like the lack of knowing what to do in certain situations is what is getting you guys slaughtered. The only things I feel like that could ever get me killed as tfu would be either the lack of good fps or shot in the back, because even as a beretta cop it's really not that hard to kill criminals aslong as if you know how to play against someone correctly.

Reaction score
@Jamal as I said, I fully agree that some people's opinions are biased and I can totally agree that those people should at least try to view it from different perspectives, the thing I am arguing about is just because we don't do it all the time, it doesn't mean we do not have a say in it. Baggers opinion matters just as much as yours or Dais. I get that TFU is hard to kill, I struggle myself but once again, I do it and so does the rest of you all. The thing you have to remember is, when there is only one TFU, he needs a distinctive advantage to stand a chance. If there was a system where TFU would get less armor, the more TFU is on, I would be all in for it, but currently, one TFU needs to stand a chance aswell. Also, don't bring the gun prices in to it.. Come on, it's a virtual item that you can literally regain in no time.

I'm not saying that TFU is perfect as it is but balancing is an issue that needs to be fixed in another way that punishing the division as a whole. Lowering TFU armor would make them completely utter useless when they aren't a full squad. And considering only 2 are allowed to patrol now, you can wipe out 1/3rd of the possible TFU before the rest can even respond.

As a police officer, you also have to remember to watch out for flankers, something that you rarely have to deal with (I said rarely, not completely gone). Having to worry that your flank could be exposed is not an easy task, that mixed with the fact that 80% of the time, the TFU will be entering a heavy fortified base with well over 5 angles to clear at once. At that point it is a guessing game.

The conditions that I would find a TFU nerf acceptable would be if the Criminals NOR police would be allowed to re-enter the same shootout. Die in the shootout and you're gone, you can't go back to it no matter what. THEN I could agree to a TFU Nerf but both Criminal and Cop can just respawn and come back now. That just prolongs it too long and it exhausts both Criminal and Police alike.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yes I agree that you can get the items back in no time however, but you need to realise that there is people out there who struggle on getting guns as quickly as we do, I always try to help the nice ones who find it hard getting guns. I also understand that it's hard for a single tfu to kill about 7 people, for example say the raiders are in a slums and are currently raiding slums 4, the ideal thing would be to either sit somewhere and snipe which @Slayerduck has proved to be a good method, sit outside with an m4 waiting for them to leave because at the end of the day they have to eventually leave the scene or if you're confident enough and are good enough you're able to push in and kill all the raiders, which is possible because @Dom_ showed it to be in his latest montage, I get that not everyone has an aim like Dom's but there are multiple ways to outplay a criminal and win, you just got to think like one.

Reaction score
Yeah, but there's just a few problems with that. When Baggers sit with a sniper, he is vulnerable to any type of Close Combat since the M24 can't be used close range because of the policy. That means that the criminals simply have to make the call to a friend and he won't be able to fight back. Ofcourse you could have protection on him at all times, but that drains resources that the police department could use for other things. In the end, TFU is initiating the attack which means the criminals won't actually HAVE to leave the area. They can safely sit inside and not make any attempt of an escape for hours on end which will end up being a problem for the police force then.

There isn't really an easy solution to this balance issue. Lowering TFU armor wouldn't exactly be wise, considering the 1 TFU vs x Criminals scenario, and the 6 TFU vs x Criminals is something that can never be accounted for. Unless a system could be made to lower armor on a need-basis, I really don't see an easy fix for this.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I agree that a sniper leaves you vulnerable to any close combat, but you also pack a pistol which I can understand leaves you at a disadvantage against a flanker with a full kitted m4 however, you also make up for that with the armour. I agree there isn't any issue fix to this and tfu and criminals both have different POV's clearly, imo the only thing that should ever be nerfed within the PD is the amount slots that can be opened because once you eventually push out of a projex/slum you're usually met by a remmy cop and beretta snipers, who usually hit the legs first leaving you vulnerable and usually shot dead. I get that people can just hide within their apartments if they own one however, they're most likely to push out and kill any remaining officers due to every criminal being trigger happy. @Slayerduck a large majority of the cops aren't even tfu, you've just been killing Beretta cops and a lot of those kills have been spaced out within 6 days, i've only ever seen you involved in raid which quickly led to your death, you're still to experience a large amount of criminal side just like i'm yet to experience a large amount of the cop side.