Lower TFU armor

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Funny thing is, i always have the fought in my head when shooting tfu up close, "are you going to fucking die yet" just before I kill him.

Reaction score
Considering the current state of the server (never full) I can agree to lowering the cop slots. I was a part of the zerg to prove that a few weeks ago and I entirely agree that while the server isn't full at peak, it shouldn't be 16. Perhaps 12 or 14.

Reaction score
iirc, Fredy said that TFU armor is not going to be changed. Specifically speaking about the helmet, he said it was there to balance the gamemode. What we can do instead, is try to suggest things like lowering the amount of TFU (check) and implementing policies to prevent several TFU from patrolling at once and only when needed in an active firearms incident (check)

Edit: For those who are unaware, I am usually crim more than TFU now but I still experience both sides and my complete unbiased opinion is that I like where it is now, besides whatever “hitreg” issues there are.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big orgs lmfao there are no big orgs any more you muppet. Ive been here long enough to know what its like even recently with Olsen and pp it was 1000000000 times worse even with a better swat van. Ive gone through the ranks more times than anyone else has. Captain to PO in a month. You talk so much bs trying to contradict me stop being an argumentative, controversial idiot. Instead of being a little bitch come on for once and start a shootout and I'll go TFU because I dont really fancy going tfu when only us or Jericho's org start shit. I don't need armour for kills. I'd rather take on 7 kids with armour as tfu than have a 2v12 with 4 tfu with @Dom_ as a civ anyday. Theres worse situations you can be in without armour and extra 25 marksmanship.

L8r b
You're not even giving argument anymore lol. You didn't even dare to post a picture of your activity cause you know I'm right lol. Sit down.

Reaction score
Tbh ladies, tfu was a mistake. I say give civilians armor to compensate the broken tfu models.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I think its almost fine as it is. If they fix the crouched hit reg and make max slots 12 instead of 16 I'll be able to sleep at night. But what do I know I only average 26 minutes a day every month as a virtual police man shooting minority criminals to confiscate their imaginary drugs.

Sam

Reaction score
Sorry to tell you, but if you are only applying for enforcer when TFU is removed, then you will never be enforcer.

Changing the name from TFU to SWAT won't change anything.... "remove TFU" is what people say when they are unable to come up with a constructive suggestion.

Sam

Reaction score
No thanks, we only accept suggestions that are conductive. This is not constructive, it does not even explain how he thinks it should be balanced.

If TFU have 100% armor, would balancing it be reducing it to 2%?

Reaction score
why don't we figure out the actual statistics for crim vs police/tfu and see who wins in most cases instead of people saying "yeah i can't kill them"

Reaction score
Issue is if me and my org lose 90% of the time, how the fuck are newer players gonna stand a chance? It’s not a secret that something is wrong so can we all stop being so childish and stop arguing about it/pretending this isn’t a big issue at the moment, a solution will be given sooner or later. What the PD needs to realise is that it’s a huge task to beat the PD now unless they are literally outnumbered, yesterday we had about 16 of us helping each other out in shootouts and we still lost a significant amount of people and weapons, the only way to beat the PD now is to (forgive me for saying this) ZERG the ZERG, and that’s not enjoyable for anyone and there’s no skill in it whatsoever. Shootouts need to become balanced again, my main Olsen lads are gone and now there aren’t many people who are actually good enough to beat the PD with a small group, which is why this has become more apparent.

Reaction score
90% of the time cops win when there are more than 12 police slots.

Reaction score
It’s very obvious, just come on the server and you’ll see.

Reaction score
If it's obvious, then making some accurate statistics shouldn't be hard.

Reaction score
@Samuel it's a bit hard for us to suggest the exact percentage of armor as we don't know how the code for the armor works anyways.
Besides balancing the armor would take a lot to make the big zerg pd happy and criminals at the same time (which won't happen).

Would be nice if you could stop equipping your officers with bulletproof baseball caps and berets.

Reaction score
You want me to record if I win or lose every shootout ?

Reaction score
No, not if you win or lose. Throughout an entire day, marking down whether police or crims win during every situation should be enough. Heck, you could even include the amount of people on each side. You could also go to the extreme and do this for an entire week for even more accurate numbers, but that'd most likely be an all too tedious task.