Lower TFU armor

Reaction score
Hey. I play both sides... I have no issues, but at the same time when I look at it, I earn a lot as ssgt

Reaction score
Play it smart. If you parked your SWAT van behind the church and sprinted to regals staircase you could have gotten up without anybody noticing you and you could get easy kills (maybe even win the situation by yourself). You died because you played it like a sweater cop and I know that you can play situations smart but that was really your fault.
Play what smart, i joined the server and went LEO then 15 sec later @Brinch died at car dealer. Since there is NO OTHER LEO'S ON DUTY i take the swat van in case its a shootout. Upon arriving brinch revived himself since his dead was caused by a rulebreak or something so we go back. I look at warrants and see CODY GARRET wanted for murder. As i arrive at the regals i see a bunch of cars parked so i assumed people are basing there, i was gonna see if your car was there and then i just get gatted out of the TFU van.

As a civ i take weapons such as a AS50 to the bank raid, sure i lose the AS50 but i have fun killing the LEO's with it. Why did i die with it when its so powerful? Because i suck ass. Do i complain about losing it? No because i'm the one who decided to raid the bank with it. In the end its always the same shitty argument, if you guys lose its NeRf TfU ArmOr and VAN and PlPd SloTs. When PLPD loses PlAy SmArTer.

EDIT: Another thing i failed to mention is that i normally tend to join the LOSING team. Because to me going against a big hordes of LEO's with smaller number is simply more challenging and fun. The other way around is that i go LEO when a lot of people given up, because its simply fun to go against a large amount of crims, though to stay alive at that point the only way is to camp. If you're crying about losing guns in a gamemode designed solely for crime you're playing the game wrong since the only thing you should invest your money into IS GUNS. I don't grow drugs AT ALL but have 3 mil in the bank, fastest cars and nearly a unlimited supply of weapons including bombs and snipers. The people sitting here complaining are mostly the veteran players who had started around the time i did, trying to make arguments on how its unfair for sweaters and shit. Fuck me you guys are being silly tbh

Last edited:
Reaction score
Play what smart, i joined the server and went LEO then 15 sec later @Brinch died at car dealer. Since there is NO OTHER LEO'S ON DUTY i take the swat van in case its a shootout. Upon arriving brinch revived himself since his dead was caused by a rulebreak or something so we go back. I look at warrants and see CODY GARRET wanted for murder. As i arrive at the regals i see a bunch of cars parked so i assumed people are basing there, i was gonna see if your car was there and then i just get gatted out of the TFU van.

As a civ i take weapons such as a AS50 to the bank raid, sure i lose the AS50 but i have fun killing the LEO's with it. Why did i die with it when its so powerful? Because i suck ass. Do i complain about losing it? No because i'm the one who decided to raid the bank with it. In the end its always the same shitty argument, if you guys lose its NeRf TfU ArmOr and VAN and PlPd SloTs. When PLPD loses PlAy SmArTer.

EDIT: Another thing i failed to mention is that i normally tend to join the LOSING team. Because to me going against a big hordes of LEO's with smaller number is simply more challenging and fun. The other way around is that i go LEO when a lot of people given up, because its simply fun to go against a large amount of crims, though to stay alive at that point the only way is to camp. If you're crying about losing guns in a gamemode designed solely for crime you're playing the game wrong since the only thing you should invest your money into IS GUNS. I don't grow drugs AT ALL but have 3 mil in the bank, fastest cars and nearly a unlimited supply of weapons including bombs and snipers. The people sitting here complaining are mostly the veteran players who had started around the time i did, trying to make arguments on how its unfair for sweaters and shit. Fuck me you guys are being silly tbh
ok

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Samuel asked for my help
2gsg6dd.png

29f4du9.png

Reaction score
I don't think it's only in my interest to prove that point. Should be yours and everyone's for the well-being of the community.

Never said they're facts:
641df23fddc73f5aacc4a35b073cc27d.png

Reaction score
I'd like to point out how It's not according to me, rather according to the community, but hey.

Player count is going back up since the AFK timer update, where it doesn't kick you unless a certain amount of players is reached... The more players the server shows to have, the more interests it brings.

Seems the issues are still not seen: We're not getting enough new players.

I am getting PTSD thinking about this ss :(

Reaction score
Take 25% off the price of crafting materials, only real way to impliment this.

Reaction score
It’s the models that are broken (tested with Tiny before any of you start thinking you know better) Swat never took 4 headshots while couched...

Reaction score
The purpose of the swat van was to allow rapid deployment of SWAT personel and to allow them to get a better insight of a situation, nerfing it makes it useless imo

Reaction score
Let's be less aids everyone. Let's stop arguing it on this thread anyways.

If you don't like something make a suggestion and argue in the discussion post.