• Revert changes & add back marksmanship as before

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but increase level of each firearm category

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but increase level of rifles & smgs

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but decrease level of pistols

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled, change nothing but give players who had 85-100 some compensation

Votes: 43 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
like i said before, marksmanship added an aspect of realism that no other server had, it added something to work for. i say revert everyone's stats back but make it easier to level up, not everyone should be proficient with a weapon they've never picked up before

Reaction score
you can say that about literally everything. growing hard and bad, cars are expensive and bad, marksmanship bad, everything this server has "deters no players". dont give me that bullshit excuse when you use it for everything you dont like

Reaction score
The recoil of the G18C is terrible, use OTs-33 instead. This was before the removal of marksmanship.

Also I'm finally going to use the Sig 550 now, one of my favorite weapons due to how dead accurate it is.

Reaction score
If I ever tried 1v1'ing a guy who is lvl 100 where as I am 65, I'd be fucking destroyed each time.
It's not about growing or buying expensive cars, and then comparing it to shooting. Shootouts are a life or death situation where you either win something or lose something. It's literally the core of this damn gamemode. If I'm destined to lose because I didn't spend 3 of my weekends grinding for hours, then what's the point??

I'm not forced to buy a fucking bugatti to stay alive in shootouts, but I have an extremely small chance to survive if I don't have a high firearms level. Something that requires a lot of time that people don't want to. It's not a bullshit excuse, don't be stupid.

Reaction score
Sig 550 would be decent if scopes weren't reduced in range and visibility as well as overall size when used with them

Reaction score
I'm not really sure at the moment. removing it sort of benefited me and not at the same time. It's nice now it's gone as there's no 'competitive' feeling to perp. Maybe decrease recoil on some guns like the Glock 18C. Not sure though.

Ayjay

Reaction score
A8g6LCR.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
So it's looking like "keep removed with compensation" is currently winning, but what exactly do you guys want?

This will only apply to players who have one form of marksmanship leveled between 85-100.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I want the week I spent levelling up marksmanship and growing virtual drugs for ammo back

Reaction score
50 rifles or 20 m82's = 500k for each 100marksmanship the user previously had.

is 500k round about how much it would of cost or would it have been more? either way the above would be decent imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.