Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MatStar

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Arjama

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:76086809

Flag_of_Norway.svg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Well well well. Let's just start off with some things. I'm really bad at making these sorts of applications but I'm still gonna try my hardest to get this to work.

My name's Mathias or just Mat for short, but most of you know me as MatStar and Matt Arjama. My current record is 1 ban and 11 warnings, the last warning being back in October 2015. I found this community back in 2014. Back then everything was confusing, it was hard, it was something new, different, something I wasn't used to. But as time went by I made myself more used to it. I went from a minge to a respected member within the community, something that I'm glad happened.

hqPRpsW.png

I've always hated rule breakers, when you play a game you're expected to follow the rules, that's what makes a game fun. Could you imagine PERPHeads without any rules? Well, it would be a complete mess, that's why we need them. With this being said we of course would need someone to enforce them, something I see myself fit to do. My rule knowledge and law knowledge is pretty good and is one the requirements you need to apply for enforcer. I feel like the time within the community has shown that I can enforce the rules and do it in a calmly and respective manner both as a police officer and citizen.

KEY QUALITIES:

• Friendly.
  • Respectful and calm.
  • Previous experience in enforcing rules on multiple servers.
  • Everyone is going to dealt with fair and equal regardless of race, opinion, friend or foe.
  • Active within the community. (Teamspeak, server, forums.)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Everyday unless I'm out of the country

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Being a part of PERPHeads has been and still is one of the best roleplay experiences that I've ever had. And I would thank everyone who I've come to know over the last months.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

Last edited:
Reaction score
Norway is takin' over ayy.

MatStar is lovely and he deserves to become a staff member. He has good rule knowledge and he's kind and helpful.

I support this.

Reaction score
I can't say much talking if you are active or not and such, because I've been quite inactive in the past monsth, so I'll focus on what I've seen in the past.
You are friendly, you're always willing to help and you've also been a member for quite a long time +Support

Reaction score
Great application- not too long, not too short; perfect.

I have witnessed your roleplay first-hand as a Lieutenant, etc, and it is great. You have shown dedication towards the community in a number of ways and are respected by many members. Your law knowledge is flawless- as proven by your status as a Police Supervisor and your rule knowledge is on point.

I personally would like to see you as an Enforcer, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.