Mike(y's) Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mikey Dutch (Melanie Dutch in the past)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

Steam account: Mighty Mikey

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think i can be enforcer again because i really miss the time i was able to enforce the rules, here some reasons and some information about my self.

Lets start of with who i am, for the people that haven’t seen me online that much, im Mike but people call me Mikey, i’m 19 years old and come from the Netherlands.

When i came back from a long break i didn’t realise i was to fast with making new enforcer applications, i just wanted to be in the staff team again because i really liked the time of beign moderator(Explain later), and now i realise that was really stupid of myself to make it that fast after just coming back, i can confirm that i wont quit, but now im playing on the server, every day past 8 weeks for about 4-8 hours a day, i think i was better as enforcer then as moderator because i was good with giving people (verbal) warnings and i really see what people did wrong with breaking rules, i think i will be taken more seriously if they see im enforcer instead of a normal player because most of the time i have to make a report, because sometimes they dont listen to me, they do ofcourse against a staff member, now some personal skills.

I wanna be enforcer because: i know the rules i see what is realistic and what’s not, im serious when it comes to telling people what they have done wrong, i’m friendly, helpfull and social to others, teamworker and active, i wont panic if someone is mad, i wouldn’t stress out if i forgot something, i just ask a other staff member if they can help me, i also like to add why i got demoted.

Why i got demoted from moderator? I was inactive for a long time, inactive on TS aswell on perp it self. I feel bad but i also totally agree why i got demoted, i think i didn’t did my function as good as i could have done, for my point of view i didn’t do as much as what i could have done with responding to people’s report, i think it was not enough but, I changed alot in this time, its close to a year ago when i got demoted, between then and now i helped alot of people, not necessary with the help chat it self but more in game.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, on PERP (Helper, Enforcer and Moderator), Battlefield 4 and Minecraft.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Depends really, i try to be on the most of the time, but i normally mute the sound and then i also think its not necessary to be on TS because i dont talk anyway or hear the others and the other reason, is because i want to focus myself in game as much as possible (if i would get accepted i will have the sound on and be on TS alot more)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I learned from the mistakes i have made in the past month’s and if i would get accepted, i want to focus more on admin stuff, especially to be on the forums more and watch people’s demo’s and respond more on people’s complaints.

Thank you for reading and sorry for some bad english grammar,

Mike

Last edited:

Bow

Reaction score
+Support

I remember this guy since we were in evocity. He is very smart and well informed with the rules!
Good luck.

MattIs

You've certainly been more active recently.
I see you driving around all the time!
You can be trusted as you've moderated and done your duties before.
You have also followed the advice given to you, so +Support from me.

Reaction score
mcdonalds-dave-stepdad-660x371.png

Nah you're alright

Never found you particularly helpful even when you were a staff member.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know you for longer than a month now and you’re a very kind, and funny friend :)

+ support bc
- Knows the rules
- Stays calm
- Has already experience
- Very active
- Helpful toward people in-game

Ayjay

Reaction score
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey...

An amazing guy with such a good character, no doubt has the capability that he used to and should be given another shot at this position.

Let's bring back the master race.

ThomasGeorge

Mikey's alright, he's nice and he takes the rules into consideration when he plays.
Without a doubt; he's suited for the role.

+ support from me.

Reaction score
Alright so let us start off. I've known you for a long time now Mikey and in your Mod days you let me do reports as an Enforcer when it wasn't mandatory back in the day. With all due respect, that doesn't make it a + support. You were very inactive and lazy. Your report count wasn't high and you just let it sling by. Now, you want to come back into the team. Problems are that you don't fullfill the requirements. You are not active on TS and have never been. You barely show presence in the Help chat and only because you play as mayor and SS a lot doesn't make you Enforcer material. You need to change yourself. If you want to achieve anything you have to work for it. As of yet. i can't support you. Please take this opportunity and do something before you take this chance. It would not be fair for others.

Reaction score
+ Support, have been in some great Roleplay Situations with him, and that for me proves that he is a capable roleplayer with a good knownledge of the Rules.

Reaction score
I was moderator/admin at the time when you were also a moderator. I saw how you dealt with situations, and from what I saw it was done well. Sure things 'back then' were different, but I'm sure that Should you be accepted you can change into the better. And by that, I mean that staff training and learning will only improve on how things used to be.
I support this, but I also wish to second that which Manner said.

Focus hard and make sure you meet the requirements.

Reaction score
Can only support that application , I belive that your a very helpful and friendly guy , would like to see you as enforcer.

Faithfully yours,
Cole

amr

Reaction score
OK so let's start:
  • You have been already an enforce before and I am not sure the reason you left but ya.
  • As I said above you have been an enforcer before so you would know the rules well.
  • I have seen you in game I try ed getting into your car you locked the doors and called me a loser ; (
  • I have seen you help a lot of people on help chat which is really important for every enforcer.
So now let's start with the negative part of you:
  • You are barely online now a days on teamspeak and the servers you come online from time to time on the server.
That is all the negatives about you and it could easily be solved so my vote is:
+Support

Reaction score
+Support
A distinguished RolePlayer, helpful in-game, knows the rules well, all round great guy, he has 100% of my support, I wish you luck mate.

Reaction score
Reasons follow below:

Mikey...

- is a nice and friendly person.
- is well known within the community.
- has a good rule knowledge clearly shown by his very low amount of warnings and bans, the few ones he has are all over a year old.

What can be improved:

- Be more active on the TS3 server to socialize, get to know more people and make new friends in the community.
- Distinguish yourself by being active in the /help chat in game, answer questions there and show that you have a good knowledge and understanding of the server and its rules.
- Another way to distinguish yourself is by being good at roleplaying as a gov-emplyee or any other legal job that you can come up with. Throw yourself out there in new RPsituations all the time, where you have to communicate and not simply grow drugs and shoot people. It is what all Enforcers do before they get promoted to Moderator, constantly getting into new RP-situations where they will often meet people breaking the rules.

Improve on the things I wrote above and you will have my Support. Good luck Mikey!

Reaction score
Obviously I haven't been on for a while so I'm only going to put my opinions on the ones I know and the people who I think deserve Enforcer.

Mikey has been a friend for over a year now and since I met him he has always been a funny guy who knows how to roleplay. He knows the rules extremely well and demonstrated this when he was a Moderator. I think Mikey should be back in the staff team and work his way back up again.

+ support

Reaction score
After watching and playing with Mikey, I decided to +support this, You were awesome moderator and you will be again! you know all the rules and you're great at enforcing them!

Reaction score
Ahh darn it, i'll give into the peer presure jkjk

You were a brilliant Moderator when you used to deal with me back in my Sweater days, you were informative in situations when i needed you most and regardless of what anyone else says you were very skilled at what you did. You were honestly one of those people that I could definately count on when i needed you most.

Your rule knowledge (like most others) is very good, although i cannot fully comment on your law knowledge as i don't really play with you in-game. (Just to say this isn't a requirement but it is nice to know the laws to comment on them in-game)

Overall you are a nice and talented guy at what you do; I could easily see you as a person to re-fit the Enforcer roll you were once so very good at, i think that just about sum's you up in a nutshell. Best of luck, see you in-game.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.