Mike(y's) enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mikey Dutch (Melanie Dutch in the past)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

Steam account: Mighty Mikey

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think i can be enforcer again because i really miss the time i was able to enforce the rules, here some reasons and some information about my self.

Lets start of with who i am, for the people that haven’t seen me online that much, im Mike but people call me Mikey, i’m 19 years old and come from the Netherlands.

When i came back from a long break i didn’t realise i was to fast with making new enforcer applications, i just wanted to be in the staff team again because i really liked the time of beign moderator(Explain later), and now i realise that was really stupid of myself to make it that fast after just coming back, i can confirm that i wont quit, but now im playing on the server, every day past 8 weeks for about 4-8 hours a day, i think i was better as enforcer then as moderator because i was good with giving people (verbal) warnings and i really see what people did wrong with breaking rules, i think i will be taken more seriously if they see im enforcer instead of a normal player because most of the time i have to make a report, because sometimes they dont listen to me, they do ofcourse against a staff member, now some personal skills.

I wanna be enforcer because: i know the rules i see what is realistic and what’s not, im serious when it comes to telling people what they have done wrong, i’m friendly, helpfull and social to others, teamworker and active, i wont panic if someone is mad, i wouldn’t stress out if i forgot something, i just ask a other staff member if they can help me, i also like to add why i got demoted.

Why i got demoted from moderator? I was inactive for a long time, inactive on TS aswell on perp it self. I feel bad but i also totally agree why i got demoted, i think i didn’t did my function as good as i could have done, for my point of view i didn’t do as much as what i could have done with responding to people’s report, i think it was not enough but, I changed alot in this time, its close to a year ago when i got demoted, between then and now i helped alot of people, not necessary with the help chat it self but more in game.

The last time i got denied and i found out why, i did not put enough efford in becoming police officer or a other goverment job, i have been mayor for a lot of days behind eachother, and people maybe remind me of the name Melanie Dutch, anyways.
I did something with this feedback. I went online the next day and became speed enforcer and police officer. the day after i became medic and the day after firefighter.

I just want to add this because then everyone knows that i worked on the feedback i got, i worked on it the past days. but i will continue doing it.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, on PERP (Helper, Enforcer and Moderator), Battlefield 4 and Minecraft.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Depends really, i try to be on the most of the time, but i normally mute the sound and then i also think its not necessary to be on TS because i dont talk anyway or hear the others and the other reason, is because i want to focus myself in game as much as possible (if i would get accepted i will have the sound on and be on TS alot more)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

This is a pretty quick re apply for enforcer and i know that really good. But i want to be enforcer again and i think with the last couple of days i have showed some more experience with the goverment jobs (one more time i know it have been 7-8 days but that does not matter if i keep on joining the goverment every day), and i will keep on doing this every day.

I learned from the mistakes i have made in the past month’s and if i would get accepted, i want to focus more on admin stuff, especially to be on the forums more and watch people’s demo’s and respond more on people’s complaints.

And like i said before, i did something with the feedback i got the last time i got denied, and since then i went on perp and have played as an goverment job, especially as a speedenforcer and police officer.

Thank you for reading and sorry for some bad english grammar,

Mike

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm not too sure why Mikey hasn't been accepted after the last few times of applying to be honest, he's a really nice guy, was a good staff member before and is extremley active on the server and the teamspeak.

He wasn't demoted due to any misconduct, it was inactivity.
He's now resumed activity and deserves his place back.

Reaction score
I'm not too sure why Mikey hasn't been accepted after the last few times of applying to be honest, he's a really nice guy, was a good staff member before and is extremley active on the server and the teamspeak.

He wasn't demoted due to any misconduct, it was inactivity.
He's now resumed activity and deserves his place back.
Perhaps because he appears to have taken a leaf out of your book and go inactive every time his app gets denied?

Reaction score
Nice guy, The time he was moderator he was a really good and friendly moderator. Same as ayjay i wonder why his previous applications got denied. I fully support this application!!!
+support

Reaction score
Application under consideration,

The staff team would like to observe you before we come to a proper verdict on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.