Mike(y's) Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time for the master to arrive. (Self-appointed title)

Hello, Mikey.
I remember seeing you quite often back when you were Melanie Dutch, most of the time as a police officer or mayor. Although, I'd only notice you IC. I have never actually seen you try to make yourself present in OOC, by either talking in OOC or /help. As far as I know, you barely help much, and generally stick to IC. I have also not seen you in teamspeak that much, despite myself being on there quite often. I also personally believe you aren't he most active person on the forums, to be honest. I, a person that joined over half a year later than you, has over 200 posts, while you have 186. That's even less than a post a day, since you joined. Actually, not even half a post per day. Sure, in the past couple of days, you've been an active poster, but other than that, your forum activity has been low. During your last enforcer application, you even left the community.

Sorry, Mikey, but I cannot give you my support as of yet.

I apologize for any grammatical errors. iPad isnt the greatest for making long texts.

Reaction score
+support-Very nice person.He has good patients and he is always active.He knows the rules very well and he is always calm and never rushes any thing.

Hax

Reaction score
+ Support, knows the rules, can handle & enforce situations already

Status
Not open for further replies.