Mr Nice/ Victor Zaiger's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
A great roleplayer, friendly and active. Always willing to help and always trying to make situations better. I truely believe that he deserves this with all his efforts into the server and the community. He is a great player to know, I would say that he deserves a place inside the staff team and that he would get on well in it. I really hope he gets this place as he does try his best in all situations.

Good luck Vic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support brilliant role player, loyal and just simply an overall kind member. I know him from my previous org and I never really knew him before that, as I got to know him I started to see an euthusiastic player of this community. You deserve it Victor.

Reaction score
+Support Great Roleplayer and I believe would make a good enforcer. Hes a really nice guy and knows the rules to an extent where he can enforce them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've played with you for quite a while and we have always gotten along very good. Back in the zaiger family you were abiding the rules in a good way and now when I've gotten back and I've noticed that you helping people out and taking the leader role in a good way multiple times. + support

Last edited:

Hax

Reaction score
Played with him for years - He should be able to enforce the rules after stalking me around the map 24/7.
Massive banter,
+Support

Reaction score
Ayy lmao. I have seen you in game and you RP really good! Also seen you in help chat alot helping people you actually answered my question too! I really hope that you will get Enforcer so a big +support

Status
Not open for further replies.