Namesinsane Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Namesinsane

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:58528642

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I have been interested in becoming a staff member ever since joining in July 2013 but that goal seemed far-fetched. I have decided today that I am going to apply for enforcer and not waste another second. I have a genuine interest in volunteering, settling disputes and enforcing the rules. This is shown by the number of hours I've clocked up as a Corporal of the PLPD. I enjoy handling supervisor requests in the PLPD; but now I would like to assist with actual reports, deal with administrative issues and take up more responsibility overall. I was the server's 5th ban and my record isn't the best; however, this behaviour has come to an end and I've matured a lot ever since setting foot in the server.

I understand that I must show extensive rule knowledge to become an enforcer—this is shown by my recent action requests on the forums and the F6 reports made in game. I've also shown an active presence on the forums and on Discord as per the requirements. I try my best to help out players, whether through the /help chat or on Discord, and I am not doing this just to attain the rank of enforcer. In addition, I enjoy mentoring new officers of the PD and I always provide detailed feedback with every OR I hand out. Due to this, I believe I am ready to take the next step and become a staff member.

Although my application is short, it is better than waffling and trying to reach a certain word count.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I'll do a better job than @3izu

Reaction score
I will be giving +Support on this application I feel that Gerald is a great guy that deserves a go he really shines out whenever I see him around the server he is a great chap to sit and have a chat to would love to see him part of the team!

Reaction score
During the time I got to know this clown, I have never seen him act in a disrespectful manner. He treats everyone with respect and is always willing to help those in need. He is very patient and knows how to defuse heated situations, and avoid confrontations, by taking pragmatic approaches while controlling his emotions. He has been around since the beginning of the server and is also very active in the PLPD, therefore, he is well-versed on the rules of the server as well as local laws. I think George will make an excellent fit for Enforcer.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
This man is always willing and able to help out new players and it is always a pleasure to be around him. He has a good attitude about the server and seems like he really wants to improve it. Gerald's knowledge on the rules combined with his amicability and friendliness lead me to support his application.

bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg

Reaction score
Great fella very handsome and humble supermodel. Pleasant guy with solid community presence, understanding of rules & varied playstyles.
y7Rao9E.png

Reaction score
I do feel like it was a bit unnecessary to mention you were the servers 5th ban, but you are a really good candidate as you've shown you can handle yourself in stressful situations via the pd and crim. You can also handle yourself in a professional and unbiased manor which I can appreciate.

GL ON UR APP - ASDA

Reaction score
Pretty chill dude, fair and respectfull. Knows the rules, laws and everything inbetween. Would be a killer to have more staff, and he fits the role pretty well :)

Reaction score
Gerald has matured alot over the past few months since he returned and he shows is ability to understand the rules and abide by them. So I have nothing but support for this lad, I think he'll make a great enforcer (probably better than 3izu).
Goodluck!

Reaction score
halal warrior said i deserved my ban and was very nice and cool about it very nice person +support

Reaction score
Never had a bad encounter with @NamesInsane

I've noticed you helping out in help and OOC and consistently see you on duty as an officer where your skills do show. Whilst I don't have a lot to say, I do support you in this.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.