Nibbli's 4'th Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
------------------------Enforcer Application------------------------

IN-GAME NAME: Kaitlyn Cooper (a.k.a Kelly Harrison)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52388920
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, i think that i am a very active player in this community since March last year and i have a good knowledge of the rules. I see myself as a very friendly and polite guy and I like helping people. The community improved pretty much since I joined in my opinion. I always try to roleplay with the most skill i have. I usually play as cop or medic because i am not the biggest fan of growing, raiding and mugging. I have brought a few of my friends on the server, which are basicly good roleplayers. I teached them how the basics on the server work. Sure, Perpheads isn't perfect. But it would be boring if there aren't some gaps. :) Also, I am a very experienced user, but aswell, I am not perfect. I think I am able to help this server as an Enforcer because I am polite, friendly and I do have an acceptable and understandable English. I can talk to people in a calm way, but if that doesn't work, I also can do it the hard way of speaking to that person. Aswell, I am able to explain everything that people need to have explained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: I have been Admin on:

- WolfpackRP, a DarkRP server

- a few Minecraft servers

- a Trouble in Terrorists Town server

- an old TeamSpeak³ server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes. I am on TeamSpeak everytime i turn my computer on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I had a few arguments with the server rules and the staff team. As i joined, i did not read the rules, which leaded to my 13 warnings and my few bans. I apologize to the whole community. After my first ban, I didn't read the rules aswell, and got warning after warning. After I got banned again, I told myself that it can't go on like that. I read the rules everyday I have been on the Server. My knowledge advanced with everyday. And since that day, I never have been banned again for my warnings. I have also been banned once for metagaming. I have never done that again. I hope you can understand that and if you give me +Supps / -Supps, please give me a reason. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me on Steam: LinkerNippel
If you want to talk to me in any other way just ask me.

Thank You for your patience with my application and thanks for reading. I hope it will work this time! ;)

Best Regards

Nibbli

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty minimalistic phrases and you could improve your punctuation. Maybe you put a bit more effort in your application aswell and it will be fine for me but also make sure you meet the requirements from the moment of where you make your application.

Reaction score
Looked at the bans none are recent but they are still a cause for concern I like to meet people applying for enforcer on teamspeak. Noticed some slight issues with the app mainly with the fact that there is nothing to show how you will perform as a enforcer.

If you include some more things in the app I may decide to +support you but right now im neutral.

EDIT - Good job on the extra information it looks alot better now leaning to +support now good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha how could I know it that you were going to make another one :) OT: Try to be more active before applying since you just came back. Try to get known better around the community by joining teamspeak more or help in /help or /ooc

Reaction score
I am giving my - support on this application.

I was a staff member during the Feb - June and during those times you were given a lot of warnings and some bans in those times.

You were at that time very immature when dealing with situations and would often get angry or break the rules.

From what I can remember you have around 12 warnings on record...

However I have obviously not played since july so I have no idea what you are like now.

But my post is based on my experience with you.

Reaction score
I actually did not want to give my opinion on this app. Dunno why i just didnt feel like it but here we go.

Ill say neutral +/- closing in to +support. Even tough you have alot of bans and warning you have clearly proved to me u can rp and enforce the rules in a good way. I hope you will fix your ts problem as quick as possible and another thing. You just came back from a break and arent that active right now what you need to improve. If you fix those things ill give u a +support

Reaction score
I read that you have changed your steam name wich caused people not to recongnize you. So I'd like to know your new name so i can see if you are active on the server and OOC/help before i give my opinion.

Reaction score
+Support
I have been friends with LinkerNippel for a while, he has a good knowledge of the rules and is a friendly user. I would like to see you on the staff team.

Reaction score
+ support
A nice guy who loves to role play as a women (I don't judge xD).
Haven't really known you long but you clearly want the position as enforcer as I honestly believe you deserve it. After reading some of the comments above it is clear the application may need a little work (not much, its decent) but you're definitely a an optional choice.

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't feel you are ready for this position. I've heard some accounts of you breaking important rules, not gonna say any sources or what rules. I personally don't see you on the server that much, however I have to admit that you are on team speak a lot. Also, I hardly see you in the OOC chat or the /help chat.

-Support (sorry but that's my opinion, no hard feelings mate)

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.