Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Niko

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?: N/A

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: Roughly 3 weeks at this point

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
1-2 months ago, I had a sudden urge to play PERP once again, and my activity skyrocketed from its previous status of 'non-existent'. Since I became more active, my urge to keep playing has come back, and I noticed that there'd be a lack of staff at certain times. There'd be sweatervests blatantly breaking rules, and even old players just doing whatever they want, but no staff around to really deal with them at the time. At the same time, I missed my old position in the staff team. I've always enjoyed being in the staff team, despite what it may seem like since I've previously resigned from the staff team and whatnot.

Originally, I had actually planned to revive my activity on the server back around mid-late 2019, and eventually (hopefully) rejoin the staff team once again, however, certain circumstances resultet in that not happening, and I fell into a state of depression for a while, so my activity once again plummeted, and I also resigned from the PLPD, until finally, my activity was non-existent.

However, I am back, and I can (and I will) confidently say that I am active once again, and have been decently active over the last 1-2 months. Last month, the very day Helpers were reintroduced and there were some other changes to staff, I actually approached @Ayjay and some friends, asking if it'd be a good idea for me to apply for enforcer at this point in time. Ayjay told me to wait, and I then decided to do so. Just a little later, I went onto TeamSpeak, made sure it was synchronized with PLPD, and I got into a call with Madda, Collier, Bolli and Ayjay. There probably was another person or two in there as well, but I genuinely cannot remember. I was then asked if I wanted to be the first Helper on the server, and at first I thought it was some kind of prank and tried poking them with some questions, to see if they'd just say "haha pranked nerd", but as it turns out, it wasn't some prank, and I was made into one of the first (if not the very first) Helper in its reintroduction to the server.

Now, I wish to continue with my plans from last year, and move onto more administrative positions, starting with Enforcer.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?:
I must admit that I haven't exactly learnt all that much, however that is mostly because I've already been staff on numerous occasions over the last (nearly) 6 years since I've joined, and just about everything I've learnt since then has stuck to me. Nothing has really been alien to me so far, and I'd say that I am rather confident in my ability to enforce the rules of the server just as I've used to.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I love the piano, thank you for making it so it can be frozen.

Deleted member 1235

I've always had positive interactions with Niko. His grasp of the rules is not only evident, but the fact he's able to enforce them even if it risks his reputation.
He was one of the few staff who dealt with Luke Person, even though the majority of the community became hostile towards him for it.

Niko would prove an asset to the staff team again.

THE FACT HE IS DANISH SHOULD IN NO WAY AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT ON HIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
Niko is an amazing member of the community. Always helping in OOC and Help chat. I believe Niko is ready for Enforcer. He also has a very clear understanding of the rules.

Reaction score
Yes.

One of the most friendly players in this whole entire community. He was one of the best moderators when he was one, he is a prime example of what the Staff Team needs.

No problem for making the suggestion for us to be able to freeze the piano.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Niko's been a pretty good friend of mine since I joined the community way back when. He's a good guy and knows how to take a joke. He has a lot of experience under his belt, and overall was one of the better moderators when he wasn't inactive because of anime.

Reaction score
Would - support because you sat on a piano during a bazaar shootout but tbh you were a sick war bard and overall your contribution to the battle was significant in our favour.

jokes aside, you’re a top lad, and a massive + support for that alone. You were pretty sick as TFU command and as a mod before too.

Reaction score
The shootout started while I was playing, not my fault! Getting up would've gotten me killed, so I used it to my advantage. Plus, who doesn't want a bard during battle?

Reaction score
Piano freezing has greatly helped in keeping me from RDM'ing whoever tries to move my piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.