Olsen Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He was unbanned from a previous ban under the condition that he never breaks the rules again but got a warning that day, hence he was banned by AyJay for breaking the conditions of his unban.

If the old source bans was still a thing I'd make the fattest meme out of this

This is legit hilarious there's been so many cucks with like 30+ bans/warnings that go unharmed but certain players have to make an agreement or some shit including me

Not supporting olsen btw no ban omegalul

Reaction score
How fuckin sad do u need to be to leak personal info of someone you dislike/banned you on a fuckin roleplaying server on Garrysmod? Think about what I have just said again if how fuckin daft that sounds hasn't come to mind yet. Honestly, some people just need to grow up and act their fuckin age because not only do they know nothing about the person they are doxxing or what they are capable of it can severely impact them and will cause them to lose a lot of trust in people online. I have known many people who have had their info leaked and have suffered greatly from it. Some people did the same back and smacked the fuckers in because of it (Only way to stop them sometimes :/) Just think about ur actions before you do it. Because you don't know what you are doing or what will happen once you do it.

Reaction score
Hello this is your conscience speaking just to confirm you are all aware this is a fucking game, thanks.

Do whatever you want Fredy, hell you can even ban me if you want since you’re the owner afterall. Server is yours which means you don’t even need to explain yourself. This just draws more attention and makes Olsen seem like some physcopathic bitch who yearns for your attention. In reality it’s just another memeing org that might’ve stepped a bit over the line lul (Being sarcastic in the last sentence if not obvious enough)

Last edited:
Reaction score
6fd0b9ab49883f9b0e7e7e2d3fd8de46.png

Reaction score
All those people saying perp is dying can now feel better. Sadly because of the power vacuum created by this purge it is very likely that another org will take over and will be almost as much aids but tbf its for the better if it remains this way.

Reaction score
Hi.
You are all getting out of your way to question Fredy further on his decision to ban certain members that happen to be a member of Olsen.
Keep in mind he owns the community and the server and as an owner he holds the rights to restrict anyone from it as he sees fit for whatever reason.

Personally, I read the pastebin content and if they indeed DID get out of their way to harass people IRL then I feel it's justified.

Reaction score
I think this sort of behaviour, people signing to spam the forums because they got banned, should further tell you with what sort of people we are dealing with. They can simply not accept them not having their way, but this time they are out of luck ;)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hello this is your conscience speaking just to confirm you are all aware this is a fucking game, thanks.

Do whatever you want Fredy, hell you can even ban me if you want since you’re the owner afterall. Server is yours which means you don’t even need to explain yourself. This just draws more attention and makes Olsen seem like some physcopathic bitch who yearns for your attention. In reality it’s just another memeing org that might’ve stepped a bit over the line lul (Being sarcastic in the last sentence if not obvious enough)

You seem like you're swaying toward Olsen, most likely because you were in it, despite the fact that over the last few months they've contributed to nothing more than breaking the rules, and ruining peoples time in this community. Do you really think Fredy would step in if this wasn't a huge problem? The staff team is sick of dealing with constant reports of the same situations, with the same people. We're sick of people spreading their toxic attitudes when they don't get their own way, and whining that the staff team is out to get them so form a rebellion against them until someone notices them. People like this are the definition of childish, and the backlash of this entire situation has proven what little respect any of the people who were banned have for this community.

This community did fine without this group of people, we'll do fine without them again - If you can even hold a single ounce of sympathy for them, after they've actively tormented specific members of our community, then maybe you're a part of the issue too.

Deleted member 4084

I know I've asked before but to get into more detail and to notify @Fredy I am posting again as it seems to be an important enough issue, if a staff member could delete my previous post on the matter it'd be much appreciated.
In regards to the pastebin made can you say anything in regards to what was said, specifically. As I believe some people are a bit confused or "scared" to come onto the server due to what has been said within the pastebin.
You don't need to go in to specifics with the things that don't directly involve you but line 21 more so.

Around the time the incident happened players began to drop, obvious reasons there (same time the pastebin was spread around) then began to pickup players after this post (around such timing anyways) this graph was over the last 24 hours. I believe if you were to give more information and some response to this issue it may pickup again.
server_players.php

Reaction score
this is the time for smaller orgs to grow much stronger and battle other orgs at their size. Olsen was filled with skilled and experienced PERP players but they were toxic af i gotta admit. Nice to see that they are finaly gone.

Gut gemacht !

Reaction score
You seem like you're swaying toward Olsen, most likely because you were in it, despite the fact that over the last few months they've contributed to nothing more than breaking the rules, and ruining peoples time in this community. Do you really think Fredy would step in if this wasn't a huge problem? The staff team is sick of dealing with constant reports of the same situations, with the same people. We're sick of people spreading their toxic attitudes when they don't get their own way, and whining that the staff team is out to get them so form a rebellion against them until someone notices them. People like this are the definition of childish, and the backlash of this entire situation has proven what little respect any of the people who were banned have for this community.

This community did fine without this group of people, we'll do fine without them again - If you can even hold a single ounce of sympathy for them, after they've actively tormented specific members of our community, then maybe you're a part of the issue too.
The problem with describing Olsen as a single unit instead of viewing it as individual members is also a part of the problem. Most people here generalize Olsen as being a singular cesspool where literally all of the members in the org are out to do a #phrevolution2.0.
It couldn't be further from the truth and I do not sympathize with the people who have obviously broken the rules, that's on them, and have gotten banned for it. If people were intentionally causing problems in the community, they should be punished individually and Olsen as a whole should not be punished for the actions of said individual, which seems to have been the case here.

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
The problem with describing Olsen as a single unit instead of viewing it as individual members is also a part of the problem. Most people here generalize Olsen as being a singular cesspool where literally all of the members in the org are out to do a #phrevolution2.0.
It couldn't be further from the truth and I do not sympathize with the people who have obviously broken the rules, that's on them, and have gotten banned for it. If people were intentionally causing problems in the community, they should be punished individually and Olsen as a whole should not be punished for the actions of said individual.

The reason we put them all into one basket, is because the vast majority of these people in this 'friendship group', who break the rules, have this toxic attitude, the 'mob mentality' and total neglect toward the premise of what a community is, is generally done more so within this group. Olsen reflects negative attention, simply because a large amount of people within the organization have time after time proven that they can not function as members of this community.

We judge every case differently, people receive punishment for things they did, every ban on every specific person is justified. We've seen first hand the destruction that has been caused by this group of friends, intentions were bad between these people, so I apologise if we paint the group with the same brush. But filter the bad players from the good, then maybe we wont?

Reaction score
this is the time for smaller orgs to grow much stronger and battle other orgs at their size. Olsen was filled with skilled and experienced PERP players but they were toxic af i gotta admit. Nice to see that they are finaly gone.

Gut gemacht !
Not gonna happen sorry bro

Reaction score
Olsen is exactly like Barcelona FC. You'll hate it when you're playing em' because you know you'll more than likely lose, but when you join their team or become allies you begin to notice they're just like everyone else with the exception of better shooting I guess. It's upsetting to know it's come to this, as I genuinely didn't notice an issue with their play style albeit a tad aggressive, and I think the behavior may have sprung from community members just giving them a bit of lip in OOC after situations like raids, shootouts or police related incidences, although how you handle that aftermath is what really builds up an image. Again, it's a shame to see the lads gone, maybe they'll come back in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.