People who only raid

Reaction score
Right, so pretty much me and my friends have been raided every time we've tried to grow some dope. This has now ended in all of us broke and bankrupt, which pretty much gives us no other option to make money (that we want to do, becoming a cop isn't even discussable) so I honestly don't knwo what to do. I'm kind of tired of the highlevels who roll around in Lambo's who only raid new players, if you're one of these people. Don't you understand you're ruining a lot of stuff for people that don't have a lot of money? Honestly me and 3 others are on the verge of leaving completely because we have nothing else to do.

No, we don't want to roleplay beggars either.

Reaction score
BECOME A MEDIIICCCCCCCCCCC
or open a shop.

Preferably ALDI.
Well from what I saw this night not even medics go safe, some people literally ran around in the streets by the slums bucking people down for no reason, shit was like the Paris Attacks.

Reaction score
I am 100% certain that being a shop owner is really fun, and not to mention character-building, but it only works when the bazaar is full of people. Lately the bazaar has been emptier than my list of people I would call close friends, and that makes it quite lonely, not to mention depressive. (Hence why I'm typing like a teenage girl. It's late, don't judge.)

Police is certainly a way to go if you want to experience some nice RP, and you could always come up with something yourself. Set some goals and make some alternate businesses, that are not common, but original.

Reaction score
I am 100% certain that being a shop owner is really fun, and not to mention character-building, but it only works when the bazaar is full of people. Lately the bazaar has been emptier than my list of people I would call close friends, and that makes it quite lonely, not to mention depressive. (Hence why I'm typing like a teenage girl. It's late, don't judge.)

Police is certainly a way to go if you want to experience some nice RP, and you could always come up with something yourself. Set some goals and make some alternate businesses, that are not common, but original.
I've never experienced any type of good RP with the police on this server. I think the laws that are made are unrealistic and foul. Hence why I won't support them.

Medic farming could be a possible way to make some money.

About the "open a business" thing: I've done that, and it ended with me getting raided by police/shot down by randoms. So no thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451012157,1451011880][/DOUBLEPOST]At the end of the day, my point still stays, too many fucking people going at the new players, making them lose all their money which initially makes them leave the server. This isn't really going to benefit the server in any way.

Reaction score
With orgs with no rp background what do you expect? Try to grow in the forest hidden from these people or go back to gta san rp lol ill join ya. Or you can try to join a big org and power grow.

Reaction score
Then dont try to grow with empty berettas.

You should learn the techniques like how to take out a retarded radier while he/she pinning your door and you should learn the basic sounds of actions like changing weapon mode, bandaging, moans, bomb sounds, bobby pin breaching sound, lockpick breaching sound. Also you guys should make tactics about the take out a raider, use props to keep yourself safe etc.

Trust me, raiding with AK is just so retarded and pathetic, make deal with big orgs or buy a place in Slums Apartment.

But if you cant take down a retard who raids with an AK, there is no fucking point anyway.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Try to base with other people. Get guns, and get some aim. And if raiders come dont be scared just shoot them. Try to gain Reputation. And join a org. If you kill the raiders sometimes they dont come back. Because you killed them hehe ;)

Reaction score
I'm one of these people.

I come on, grab a weapon and raid everywhere possible - mug a few people then do it all again, I agree it could ruin roleplay but guess what? We've all been there.

I've been at the point where I couldn't possible carry on and I've been at the point where I'm controlling how things work in the City, believe me the times where you have nothing is worth it compared to the times where you have everything you want, just keep on trying get into an organization that gives you further protection and make friends and one last thing, learn to shoot.

Reaction score
The common misconception is that rich always raid the new players, but most of the time this is wrong. I myself don't raid new people, they either have little to take or I just don't because they are trying to make some money and are new. You will find its the more middle class (If thats a thing) that raid the new people.

However I will admit I have raided a few sweaters because yolo.
(Dont cry pls, I donate money to new people too)

Reaction score
People enjoy playing on the server and do several criminal activities. Does that automatically mean they only raid? That they always target the newer players for the little they have? Not at all. I won't say I haven't raided sweaters, but I tend not to. I would've hated to lose my starter pack aswell. On several occasions, I have stumbled upon sweaters earning a bit of money, and I have gone on to raid them. If I realize they might just need the stuff to want to continue, I'll leave them. However, when they scream that they are new in town* and how I'm a terrible person, etc. But they've got props, reputation, vehicle(s), items/etc. that makes me disagree? Or when a player that has been here on the forums since September, 2014, claims to soon leave due to lack of money and absolutely refuses to look for safer ways to earn money? *cough* I would have raided you with a light heart, you've probably earned money and then gotten bad luck. Look for other ways to earn money if you don't prefer the risk of growing drugs. That's what comes with doing criminal activities, a risk. You can't expect to not be interfered with when you've got valuables, or a chance of having it due to the nature of some players. Aswell as you guys being four people, it's not hard to defend certain properties if you got a decent amount of common sense.

From my own experience, new players are more or less left alone by the "high level players", of course, there are exceptions. Some people enjoy targeting sweaters, more than once has someone admitted that. Those people aren't really "high level" though, but rather a part of the "middle class" or more or less a newer player. Statistically, I actually believe I see players who are more or less new, trying to commit such actions. Sure, they can't go for the huge bases with a good amount of defenders, but they can avoid raiding others if they feel as if it's unfair when themselves are raided and lose items. Quite hypocritical. That doesn't count for all, of course, but a large amount from what I can gather.

There are more than one side to this case, "high level" players aren't only bad, there's a good amount of people on the opposite side. Myself, I spite those who target the completely new players before initiating an action against them, making their first impression made bad.

If you think that the laws of Paralake are poorly written, care to elaborate? Make suggestions. They won't improve without criticism being given. Although I think your suggestions would be in a huger favour of criminals.

*They say they're new to the server in character, eh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So don't grow? Don't make money? Have fun? Oh wait nvm
There is no such thing as fun amirite hehehe
So you won't make money, and you will hang on a balanced income/outcome, so what? You don't come to this game mode to make money, you come to develop a character, that doesn't mean you need to make money and guns and cars to do that, you need to have fun.
So go have fun with your friends instead of growing 24/7.

Reaction score
I am or was a regular business owner until I ran out of money, vip and guns because I got myself a new car. Knowing the right people helps it all depends on your rep and if you look like a sweater. My rep is that I never drug farm unless I really really need to which is why I never get raided or hey you can start off by how I started and make a taxi based org. I did that back in evocity and we were known as one of the popular orgs yet we never raided or mugged but we all carried guns knowing we would get mugged.

Reaction score
Ohh boy, we all had to go through this. You are not the only one, don't need to complain. Go ask one of those "Highlevels", they had the same problems when they started.

Reaction score
I'm one of these people.

I come on, grab a weapon and raid everywhere possible - mug a few people then do it all again, I agree it could ruin roleplay but guess what? We've all been there.

I've been at the point where I couldn't possible carry on and I've been at the point where I'm controlling how things work in the City, believe me the times where you have nothing is worth it compared to the times where you have everything you want, just keep on trying get into an organization that gives you further protection and make friends and one last thing, learn to shoot.
A lot of people have been talking about the "learn to shoot" ability, and I'd like to address another issue. Is it only me that gets a small delay when I'm pressing the shoot button? Like I can have some fuckers head right in my beads and I go on to shoot then it takes like 0.5 to 1 second or even more until the gun actually fires and conducts some damage? That's another thing that bothers me (especially when being raided).

Reaction score
A lot of people have been talking about the "learn to shoot" ability, and I'd like to address another issue. Is it only me that gets a small delay when I'm pressing the shoot button? Like I can have some fuckers head right in my beads and I go on to shoot then it takes like 0.5 to 1 second or even more until the gun actually fires and conducts some damage? That's another thing that bothers me (especially when being raided).
This bug is reported on GitHub.

On phone. :kitty: