PLPD | Currently proposed changes

Reaction score
I'm having issues understanding this, are you suggesting 1 captain and 2 liutenants for secondary divisions?

Deleted member 3131

yes, kind of as it is now, but still, "secondary" divisions would still be considered as companies/company sized, so one captain with 2 LT's to help him, while one major for each primary division. this way you have a functioning chain of command, each secondary division made of 3 CO's reports the Major. No waste of time, pretty linear and simplified, if one is missing, there is someone else to take his position for the time being.

Reaction score
I think that SMT want command teams to be smaller and this structure would result in quite a few new command members. Also, you've forgotten IT.

Deleted member 3131

Do IT members get special ranks? arent they in charge of the website basically. they are something aside, mostly technical work, no decisional power.

Reaction score
I forgot IT too :( but yes we aren't really looking at changing the number of command members, especially 2 Lt.s and a captain is simply too much.

Deleted member 3131

@Momo Why is it too much? the PLPD has Hundreds of members, many dont do anything, sure, but as of right now, if one CO goes missing everything is blocked, its not a hierarchy, its not structured enough, its like a weird democracy wannabe sometimes.

Although i might agree with the ranks being too much, may i suggest the implementation of 1LT and 2LT? . I.E. Dispatch only gets a 1LT as CO, TFU maybe gets both a Captain, a 1LT and a 2LT etc depending on the unit's size and importance

Deleted member 3131

@Momo here is a simplified version, as you can see its pretty modular and flexible, you can remove easily certain bits and re-arrange ranks in no time.

Deleted member 3131

@Mimball @Samuel @Momo This is the final, and super simplified one, if you dont like the idea of 1LT and 2LT its not an issue, we can simply use "LT" it really makes no difference, but thats how it would work in my eyes, according to the chief's ideas. In this way, if someone from the chain of command goes missing, the one above or below will take its place without having to stop any hiring, career advancements etc.

P.S. I also added dev services ;) <3

Last edited by a moderator: