Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A lot of cops has been dealt with, especially by Lewis aswell. We have been quiet Lenient about it, I can admit I haven't been harsh enough even though I should, sadly it's also very limited what I can do.

Point is, we are already trying to enforce this.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Jack P Yeah I'm not going at everyone with the above post, glad you're doing what you can and @LEWIS 088 too, as that's super important during the trial. It'd be nice if the rest of the staff team pulled their weight to ensure that there's a strict following of 4.1 this week.

Reaction score
It's quite ironic really that some of the biggest minges I've seen are people who hold the rank of Lieutenant or Cpl, bans are going to have to be given out soon for these officers if they continue, never mind a little blacklist.

Reaction score
@Samantha No what i have an issue with is that Aquaa is going around and saying that there is a list of people who are going to be blacklisted from TFU when this is over. This aint allowed. I see where nutrient is coming from because how is IA or any proper supervisor gonna be dealing with it during this week. Yes you say staff. But when it comes down to it, you still get people who minge around as TFU. I honestly will say yesterday, I had to report 2 TFU for prop pushing the van whilst being witnessed by a staff member.

Reaction score
@Ayjay Now there is no shotguns, it is so much better. However I do feel TFU should still be a trained unit as some people don't know how to use it properly.

Reaction score
tbh @Ayjay we need staff to basically to come down like a ton of bricks, meaning if a cop minges or breaks a law, they get demoted and blacklisted for an hour. If they are going around like Samuel was saying, then punishments can be adjusted.

Reaction score
@Daft Punk I'd say it's okay for @Aquaa to put you people on a list. You're complaining because YOU'RE ON THE LIST. I literally saw you shoot down a roadcrew truck that was staying still for like 5 minutes. Then you have the audacity to go tell Aquaa that he can't do it. You're just powerhungry, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reaction score
For anyone who has not tried the trial, here is what happens on the daily

Cops will shoot anyone and everything for the littlest reason at all and typically when no one has evidence, get away with it...

Deleted member 4116

@Daft Punk because he’s not involved doesn’t mean he can’t involve himself in it? This is not a ban appeal or action request. Stop being such a whiny bitch.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Just a little attack at @Madda and @Collier (as per usual). I'd just like you to have a look at the report count for this week and compare it with the activity and regular performance of your staff members. If staff are going out of their way to avoid performing their duties and hold a relatively high rank in the whitelisted PD, it'd make sense to punish these staff members accordingly, as it's evident that they're avoiding dealing the few people exploiting this week to be minges.

I'm not putting the full blame on the staff team (although many of these issues could be solved with a little extra weight pulled from them). It's also the players who keep using this trial as a chance to ruin other people's experience to live out their mingey little motives, or using it as a chance to keep their high rank in the department, by doing anything in their power to discredit this trial.

I pushed for this trial as I saw a majority of players wanting some form of drastic change. I felt like it was important for the players in this community to have their usually silenced voices heard, and provide a genuinely interesting and engaging test to see what's best for the future. Don't take @Samantha and I for granted, we are here as two of the only community focused developers and are donating our time to try make this server about you and not those who run it. I have plenty of other ideas in the pipeline, as Samuel does too, but I'm not going to carry on providing my time if people (including Senior Administration) don't hold up their end of responsibility.

Take a look at your actions for the remainder of this week, don't be detrimental to something put in place to give players a voice. If you're a staff member, go on and do reports twice as much as you do usually (I've seen the report counts for this month, maybe 3x for some of you). If you're a player, pay extra attention to the laws and rules if you're on duty, be an example of a decent player, not a headless fucking chicken.

Thanks, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.