Punto Love Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: dukeburger

IN-GAME NAME: Punto Love

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:41882636

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Here is a link to my old enforcer application: https://perpheads.com/threads/anotherer-enforcer-application.14556/

Recently my interest in the server has been on the rise, with the recent updates to the server and changes to Senior Administration. Furthermore, I was a member of staff from April until December of 2016, but unfortunately had my position revoked due to problematic general conduct and a poor report count.
It has been almost 3 years since I was a staff member, but during that time I was appreciated by the community for being patient with players and having a fair attitude when handling reports and enquiries.
Some of my skills include:
Patience
Confidence
Good rule knowledge
Friendly
I felt and still feel that I was a staff member who approached situations with an open minded attitude and taking 2 sides of the story into consideration.

Whenever possible, I help people as much as i can in the /help chat, in OOC and over Steam. It surprises me but I do still get asked if people can do x and if they do it, will it break rule y, etc.

I understand that this application is not very long, but I would like people to consider me to how they see me rather than me explaining about what i think i am.

Overall I think I would be an excellent candidate for Staff once again.

Thank you for reading my enforcer application.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
My most recent warning was on the 1st of December 2015
My most recent ban was on the 31st of October 2017

Last edited:
Reaction score
The application may not be a “bible” but that’s purely because Lewis/Punto doesn’t need to write a paragraph to prove himself. When he was staff he had ups and downs but when he dealt with sits, he was one of the most calm, fair staff I have ever encountered.
+Support 100%

Reaction score
+support

Rogue is an extremely nice guy, he is funny when you see him IC and not toxic at all. He is so nice and he does a lot of stuff as police and civ. I would love to see rogue as enforcer again and he is an all around good guy. Never once seen him acting like a cunt and he is just loveable.

Good luck :)

Piz

Reaction score
+Support
I wouldn’t comment if I thought anything bad but good. And this man is good. Great person, defiantly would do well!

Reaction score
Hello Duke,

I’ve seen you around and I’ve met you and spoken to you plenty of times OOC and IC, you’re a genuine and sound person, you’ve got prior staff experience and this makes me want you as staff and makes me believe you’re capable.

You always commit to passive RP and you’re kind and respectful to all and I’m just impressed by this, personally, I’d love to see you on the staff team again and I’d be surprised if this was denied since in my eyes this is a clear winner winner chicken dinner.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support, Lewis is one of the most friendliest individuals you'll meet. He did an amazing job as staff before IMO and i'd love to work alongside him this time.

Good luck Mr. Love!

Reaction score
big +SUPPORT

previously a incredible staff member and I believe he could easily do what he previously did and better, he obviously has knowledge of the rules and whatever.
very approachable person and very friendly, never seen him being toxic nor minging or anything..

good luck homie slice

Reaction score
No thanks, this is something that I disagree with right now, the reason why is because you recently came back to the community from a long break, this has obviously been thanks to your computer and such but still, you just came back to the community, give it a month or something and show that you wish to come back to the community to a full extent and play it, to me it's a joke that people actually support this when you've just come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.