Razertje giving it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jerry, just to make thing clear i told noone in my org to actually give me +support i did direct them here ofcourse but most of them responded their honest opinion and there are also people posting i don't even know who they are. Also my org is pretty big ingame and most people that are active on the forums are in my org. U told me ingame the reason u gave me a -support was because you hated me and because i stole your stuff. I think you shouldn't be calling me a dick here since you are the biggest dick here. :)

Reaction score
You are a good role-player and I've played with you a lot. Though we've
had our good moments, we've also experienced changes in-game.
But enough about in-character. You are also a great OOC person,
and I would like you on our team, but when, is another thing.

You get my support on your application.

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any issues regarding Razertje, but I haven't been that active either. Albeit, when I got to know him he reminded me a bit of me, back in the day in Vs3. I used to have a huge organization of at least 15 people, and we bought the mtl/scraper and planted forever, until an admin got mad and burned down our building as SWAT, but that's minor detail.
Back to topic~I think we have enough admins to be honest, and that's the only reason I'm going to say no. Otherwise, +support.
And to add to the VAC ban thingy; we've already declined two applications due to VAC bans on record.

Reaction score
Xquality, I fully understand what u mean with there being enough admins. But u have to keep in mind school/work all those things are starting again soon and i think people (admins in this case) will become less active than at the moment.

Reaction score
Razertje said:
Jerry, just to make thing clear i told noone in my org to actually give me +support i did direct them here ofcourse but most of them responded their honest opinion and there are also people posting i don't even know who they are. Also my org is pretty big ingame and most people that are active on the forums are in my org. U told me ingame the reason u gave me a -support was because you hated me and because i stole your stuff. I think you shouldn't be calling me a dick here since you are the biggest dick here. :)
Agreed. That's in character anyway, that's your past life and even though this is on the forums; it's still meta gaming.

Reaction score
Im not a dick i help people on the server all the time and if i was a true dick you would have never seen your drugs again :p plus there are like 5 admins in your org -.- like we need more org ties

Reaction score
Clans shouldn't be cared about when discussing admin applications. As an example; I backstabbed all my clanmates today in-character. I was one of the oldest members of it. You never know what's gonna happen ;)

TL;DR: Clans are temporary things.

Reaction score
The ORG I'm in probably hate me. I watch them the most then anyone really and always challenge them over the rules. Just ask Dark Bill

Reaction score
The admins that are in my org wont judge us diffrently because they are in the same org trust me.

Reaction score
Its not like im hating on you .-. or anything. Its just my opinion.

Reaction score
I've seen you do some good things in-game.
You're usually calm and don't start arguements over nothing. I will +support this because you've not been doing anything wrong as far as I know.
And this about the clan thing it doesen't matter when it comes to orgs. Judge how he plays and how he roleplays and how he treats people.

Status
Not open for further replies.